20191013 234929

20191112 195921

20191101 074057

20191103 211049

20191025 002156

20191017 185926 1

20191016 204339 1

20191112 200112

Have an appointment next year with my states best plastic surgeon. Considering kybella under chin depending on what it looks like after cut. Also considering filler for cheekbones.
Attached images aren't the best selfies, pretty close angle that might warp results but decided to include them

Attachments

• 20191016_204427 (1).jpg
    20191016_204427 (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 124
  • 20191017_185904 (1).jpg
    20191017_185904 (1).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 126
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and MaestheticMaso
You. Look. Extremely. Wierd. Tbh. Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi, Kristin, the next o'pry and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, horizontallytall, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
Looks like a morph gone wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, horizontallytall, EckhartTollemaxx and 12 others
We are the exact same weight and height wtf. Except I look like shit until I'm around 98kg

He looks like a male model then.
His body looks extremely uncanny to me together with that face. Like a chadish face with a soy hips body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ZyzzReincarnate, toptearmm and 6 others
His body looks extremely uncanny to me together with that face. Like a chadish face with a soy hips body
Maybe high E but high T face. He has that "he looks quirky" type of male model face. He even got the height for it.

194cm is so ideal height. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 20cm taller than me.
But it is what it is. I gotta cope. It is what it is.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 2227
194cm is so ideal height. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 20cm taller than me.
But it is what it is. I gotta cope. It is what it is.
Gigacope, ideal is 200-220cm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee, poopoohead, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
AHH. look up taylor kinney you LOOK kinda like him

Gigacope, ideal is 200-220cm
tbh anyone I know after my height is lanky, has a long face and starts getting back and knee problems in their late 20's. Would be awesome to be that height from 20 - 25 but after that would start to progressively get worse

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Just realized that a body can really destroy a man
Duck off nigga
Fuark. It is what it is though. Fuaaaaaaaark it's so hard to cope.
LL boyo

Lmao height is cope bro it's all about face
It is so hard to make women feel like women. Man should tower over while dancing and be able to bend down and hug with long big arms

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and drakarnat
I think I could be like the least attractive model on a shoot that they put in just for someone with a unique look. A lot more of them these days. A few types of models. High T slayers, Pretty boys, Average joes, Weird looking nibbas

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Michael Myers
It is so hard to make women feel like women. Man should tower over while dancing and be able to bend down and hug with long big arms
I hate dancing.
I think I could be like the least attractive model on a shoot that they put in just for someone with a unique look. A lot more of them these days. A few types of models. High T slayers, Pretty boys, Average joes, Weird looking nibbas
Yeah dude you could be, go to your nearest modeling agency.

It's just being lean and tall nowadays. Are your family tall and how much percentile are you at in white population

I hate dancing.

Yeah dude you could be, go to your nearest modeling agency.

Gonna get pretty thin first, like 23% bf atm, need to get to 10% and get them hollow cheeks first. might go past 90kg to like 88/87

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You look high T

Neanderthal
Jk

It's just being lean and tall nowadays. Are your family tall and how much percentile are you at in white population

Family isn't that tall. Mum 5,6, Dad 6,0. A few cousins and extended family like 6,1 and 6,2. I'm definitely tallest. Might hit 6,5 if i'm lucky in the next few years

Bruh that frame
Narrow mouth failo ruins your harmony

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Family isn't that tall. Mum 5,6, Dad 6,0. A few cousins and extended family like 6,1 and 6,2. I'm definitely tallest. Might hit 6,5 if i'm lucky in the next few years
Fuark. I wish I was that tall. But it is what it is :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: drakarnat
Bruh that frame
Narrow mouth failo ruins your harmony

Yeah was gonna have the surgeon look at, however if I get hollow cheeks it might make it look more proportionate

Yeah was gonna have the surgeon look at, however if I get hollow cheeks it might make it look more proportionate
yeah just leanmaxx tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman and drakarnat
Fuark. I wish I was that tall. But it is what it is :feelscry:

I often forget that it's such an advantage because I honestly haven't approached that many women. I know it's a massive turn on to them though

God tier height tho

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I often forget that it's such an advantage because I honestly haven't approached that many women. I know it's a massive turn on to them though
Yeah. Its brutal for manlets

• So Sad
tbh anyone I know after my height is lanky, has a long face and starts getting back and knee problems in their late 20's. Would be awesome to be that height from 20 - 25 but after that would start to progressively get worse
Not true if you're in shape

• +1
didnt you have another account.

?

• Hmm...
Too tall

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, drakarnat and FatJattMofo
no harmony

• +1
20191112 210115

Funniest rate I got was "Chad morph gone wrong" I think it might be because I have a few feminine traits (small, slightly upturned nose, slightly positive canthal tilt) contrasted with a lot of masculine traits (heavy brow and eyebrows, low eyelid exposure, robust skull, masculine chin and to a lesser degree jaw)
no harmony

Yeah, weird mix of contrasting features. not sure whether to prettyboy or High T slayer max. Opinions?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
3.5 psl your height is your safety rope to slay.

3.5 psl your height is your safety rope to slay.

Not sure I agree with 3.5. I think dead on 5 PSL tbh. Good features and decent ratios but poor harmony
that's purely based on face

Joined Sunday at 1:29 PM

• Hmm...
You have one of the weirdest and hardest face to rate that I encountered in my 5 years of PSL voter. The only thing that I know, Is that your face has 0 appeal with women

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112_141157_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112_141157_com.android.chrome.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, drakarnat, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Alpha slayer. Go and amog those preetyboys

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and drakarnat
lol, you have like 25-30% body fat but you are thinking of PS Just lose that fat, dont dress like you are a rapist and work on your autism. Your beard alone shows me that you are on the spectrum. Jesus Christ this forum sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Height is
View attachment 162404

Funniest rate I got was "Chad morph gone wrong" I think it might be because I have a few feminine traits (small, slightly upturned nose, slightly positive canthal tilt) contrasted with a lot of masculine traits (heavy brow and eyebrows, low eyelid exposure, robust skull, masculine chin and to a lesser degree jaw)

Yeah, weird mix of contrasting features. not sure whether to prettyboy or High T slayer max. Opinions?
I think your eyebrows are roo thick try trimming them

• +1
lots of potential, I look forward to seeing your progess

that body though, you are definitely proof that tall men don't have to worry about their body and the gym is just for short,ugly men (myself included)

• +1
You have one of the weirdest and hardest face to rate that I encountered in my 5 years of PSL voter. The only thing that I know, Is that your face has 0 appeal with women

Fucked 12 girls so far :feelsmage:
lots of potential, I look forward to seeing your progess

that body though, you are definitely proof that tall men don't have to worry about their body and the gym is just for short,ugly men (myself included)

My shoulder frame is good but my hips are legit the size of a woman's it's insane. Think it's from my the length of my legs, they need a large pelvis to support them

Also you used my absolute fucking worst photo for that test lmao, bit of a reach bruh. This is a more accurate result. Not massively attractive but this is a more accurate reading https://www.photofeeler.com/my-tests#view/t9kr43ki6lvs44g8/results
Starting a new test with an updated photo now.

Last edited:
Start with your best front pic and set the voters option as: AGE ≤ 29 / FEMALES .
When you reach at least 10 votes, post the result with screenshots. Link don' work unless I have your login data

• +1