20, 194/5cm (6,4), currently 109kg in images cutting to 90kg

You have one of the weirdest and hardest face to rate that I encountered in my 5 years of PSL voter. The only thing that I know, Is that your face has 0 appeal with women
Photofeeler is a meme

• +1
Reactions: drakarnat
Looks odd. Good height though.

• +1
Profile looks like mine but with better chin.

• +1
Start with your best front pic and set the voters option as: AGE ≤ 29 / FEMALES .
When you reach at least 10 votes, post the result with screenshots. Link don' work unless I have your login data

Went harder mode, did AGE ≤ 24 / FEMALES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
wtf is that frame/hips

your face looks weird tbh, you seem to have masc face, but not in good way. its just a good example of why you need good balance of dimorphic and androgynous features to look good

• +1
wtf is that frame/hips

your face looks weird tbh, you seem to have masc face, but not in good way. its just a good example of why you need good balance of dimorphic and androgynous features to look good

I think having a weird, borderline attractive face is better than a plane average face. Has a certain draw if you have personality

• +1
I think having a weird, borderline attractive face is better than a plane average face. Has a certain draw if you have personality
There've actually been studies proving that being unconventionally attractive is more advantageous in the dating market than being conventionally attractive.

That said, you have to be unconventionally attractive. You look a face Gutenberg pressed into a roast ham.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
There've actually been studies proving that being unconventionally attractive is more advantageous in the dating market than being conventionally attractive.

That said, you have to be unconventionally attractive. You look a face Gutenberg pressed into a roast ham.

Incel cope, cry more
Like i'm not saying i'm hot or universally attractive but no one would say i'm objectively ugly, disharmonious but not ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
nigger, you look like an actual neanderthal.

• +1
Lol textbook klinefelter syndrom

B13d8ef939598f1dafb74f7e32926483

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Looks like my body

My whale ex-girlfriend doesn’t even have hips that wide.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and drakarnat
taylor kinney maxx asap
OP you have been stunted. in body your hips are wider than your ribcage by a siginifcant point. whether T estosterone or breathing related this is a tragedy. you look like a proper chad Taylor Kinney. try and ribcage expand maybe even muscle max huge to compensate for the body.

change your face to be better. so you can be top tier.

you look really good man

Last edited:
  • +1
u have good eye and brow and jaw

but your mouth and nose make u look kinda soyboyish

• +1
yeah the feminine features, especially the hips fuck things up. Seeing a doctor today to get tested for klinefelter's
taylor kinney maxx asap
OP you have been stunted. in body your hips are wider than your ribcage by a siginifcant point. whether T estosterone or breathing related this is a tragedy. you look like a proper chad Taylor Kinney. try and ribcage expand maybe even muscle max huge to compensate for the body.

change your face to be better. so you can be top tier.

View attachment 162987

you look really good man

So annoying not knowing about breathing properly or testosterone as a kid :feelsohgod::woke::feelsree:

His body looks extremely uncanny to me together with that face. Like a chadish face with a soy hips body
Klinefelters that why u see all these guys nowadays with height above 6' .

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Klinefelters that why u see all these guys nowadays with height above 6' .
Doesn’t look like Klinefelters. Look at his arms. Klinefeltercels are very skinny muscle wise.

Just a bad frame overall. Quite common when you get passed 6’2

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Doesn’t look like Klinefelters. Look at his arms. Klinefeltercels are very skinny muscle wise.

Just a bad frame overall. Quite common when you get passed 6’2
thought u left this site boyo

• +1
thought u left this site boyo
I need to leave tbh. Once my internship starts in two weeks I’m gone tbh. Finished coping down BOTB, got my roid sources and advice ect

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kristin
I need to leave tbh. Once my internship starts in two weeks I’m gone tbh. Finished coping down BOTB, got my roid sources and advice ect
what roid sources? PM me if you're uncomfortable saying it here. I unironically need real shit, none of this SARM pussy shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
you sure the chinks wont put fent in my supply?
Can never be sure, but these UGLs are very popular. So Im hoping they’re meticulous with their quality control.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NumbThePain_FoxH
Mogger potential

View attachment 162339
View attachment 162348
View attachment 162340
View attachment 162341
View attachment 162342
View attachment 162343
View attachment 162344
View attachment 162350

Have an appointment next year with my states best plastic surgeon. Considering kybella under chin depending on what it looks like after cut. Also considering filler for cheekbones.
Attached images aren't the best selfies, pretty close angle that might warp results but decided to include them
ew kys

Can never be sure, but these UGLs are very popular. So Im hoping they’re meticulous with their quality control.
gimme ur discord if you ever leave. I like talking to u

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
View attachment 162339
View attachment 162348
View attachment 162340
View attachment 162341
View attachment 162342
View attachment 162343
View attachment 162344
View attachment 162350

Have an appointment next year with my states best plastic surgeon. Considering kybella under chin depending on what it looks like after cut. Also considering filler for cheekbones.
Attached images aren't the best selfies, pretty close angle that might warp results but decided to include them
ITS OVER

View attachment 162339
View attachment 162348
View attachment 162340
View attachment 162341
View attachment 162342
View attachment 162343
View attachment 162344
View attachment 162350

chadlite but terrible frame