20, do i got a chance with an average girl? Also rate

Afrikancel

πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…ŸπŸ…ž πŸ…’πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…¦
Last 2 pics you look like you have downs. OVER for you

Alarico8

Elementalist
5'7 and that face = it's over for you.
Just lol at how your PSL rating mogs your IQ and you're still ugly, gtfo of here

I hate to post my height because my already low score is gonna take a dip but I know women don't like to date short men, well I am 5'7

View attachment 18722

Heres a few more pictures if you need to make up your mind

It's not looking good man, sorry. Room for improvement though.

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I have only a few chances with above avg women, some avg women and I am pretty much same as you but I have better zygos, same lips and better NCT.

Im 6'1'' tho so Im sorry OP.

Sc22

Elementalist
Just lol at how your PSL rating mogs your IQ and you're still ugly, gtfo of here

It's not looking good man, sorry. Room for improvement though.
Dude check your second comment and you are bashing me for my first comment you said the same and also you are worse than me for trying to bluepill him this site is for telling the truth and not bluepilling incels it's gonna make the situation worse maybe he can improve with surgery or losing weight but right now he is as incel as it gets.

Afrikancel

What about the second pic?

Arceus is my boy so we won't battle sorry to disappoint you androidcel we are both male model tier.
Sorry bro but you look retarded.

Alarico8

Elementalist
Nice eyes though
Nice eye colour, not nice eyes.
^ This

Dude check your second comment and you are bashing me for my first comment you said the same and also you are worse than me for trying to bluepill him this site is for telling the truth and not bluepilling incels it's gonna make the situation worse maybe he can improve with surgery or losing weight but right now he is as incel as it gets.
He's below average but it's not over. He objectively has room to improve.

Nibba

Resurrected
@Sc22 Guess that makes you a -1 if I'm average

Felix97

honestcel
I think youβ€˜d have a hard time getting a girl (let alone an average one) with your current looks. You should eyebrowmax (straight and dense brows are ideal, yours are the opposite) and get fillers for your lips. Also get lower bf and put on some muscles. You can wear 2 inch lifts, 5β€˜9 wouldnβ€˜t be that bad.

Nibba

Resurrected
Yes this is male model. Accept it. Anyways this is not about me in this thread so we can focus on helping incel guy in the topic.
You're an incel lol

Attachments

Nibba

Resurrected
Bet i have slayed 10 times more then you haha keep coping you subhuman average guy in the face saved by frame and height.
Dude you're an incel πŸ˜‚

Nibba

Resurrected
HAHAHAHA got 3 girls right now i fuck regularly, you are pussy low t boy you have a relationship lmfao.
Dude you're coping. You're an incel what part do you not understand πŸ˜‚

HAHAHAHA got 3 girls right now i fuck regularly, you are pussy low t boy you have a relationship lmfao.
NGL He's average in the face at best. Maybe a bit below. No jawline. Should try Tren. Maybe it'll help him. Gonna make him die sooner than his height if he really is 6'4. Fucking LOL, I'm 6'1 but wear lifts so I'm 6'3.

TFW My lifts won't kill my heart unlike his height LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER

Sc22

Elementalist
Just lol when this thread turned to @Sc22 hate thread:lul:
These kids can't accept me telling this poor incel in the thread the truth and try to bash me for it, it will prob just make incel guy rope tbh when people call me average and he realises i mog him into oblivion so that means he must be 0.1 psl. It's just sad people can't be objective in this site i'm obviously a male model.

These kids can't accept me telling this poor incel in the thread the truth and try to bash me for it, it will prob just make incel guy rope tbh when people call me average and he realises i mog him into oblivion so that means he must be 0.1 psl. It's just sad people can't be objective in this site i'm obviously a male model.
Lol whats your slay count? is it zero?

Nibba

Resurrected
JFL at your face is average at best. Start eating Tren, maybe it'll give you a jawline

Legit I've changed my mind. I don't wanna fight you, you'd be mogged too hard and end up roping. I'm not THAT much of an asshole tbqh

Can u fucking stop posting this,makes me sick,fucking do it again and I'm gonna rope in your house and frame u for murder.

Sc22

Elementalist
As of rn a 3. I would grow out your hair super long like Down to your shoulders. How tall?
Sorry if he calls you a 3 it's over for you since he has said he is nicer to ugly people that's why he has a problem with me since he knows my face mogs his. IF you are a 3 according to him you are -3.

Nibba

Resurrected
@Nibba is he slayer or frauder??:lul:
When i saw that I actually started caging bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ˜‚

Afrikancel

Can u fucking stop posting this,makes me sick,fucking do it again and I'm gonna rope in your house and frame u for murder.
I'll make a thread about this

Nibba

Resurrected
Sorry if he calls you a 3 it's over for you since he has said he is nicer to ugly people that's why he has a problem with me since he knows my face mogs his. IF you are a 3 according to him you are -3.
If I was being realistic about you id put you at a 4

Nibba

Resurrected

Sc22

Elementalist
If I was being realistic about you id put you at a 4
HAAHHAAHHA. dude this is just-.-- im actually laughing reading this stfu you cuck i'm so amazing you have no idea this is not a 4 hahaha. Anyways i'm done speaking with you rn i'm a slayer you are beta cuck with a relationship saved by height and frame over for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)