20, do i got a chance with an average girl? Also rate

• Thread starter deathwarrior700
  • Start date
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen
Don't worry bro i wouldn't sweat it. he's just a troll

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen
I just want to see him in motion now to be honest

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
that would be interesting. sc22 seems to take pictures of himself from the oddest angles. nibba's comparison in the mog thread was quite apt and made me lol
Motion is much more accurate to be honest. Everyone is partial to angle frauding, even Nibba and I have angles you can tell we prefer if you look at the pictures we actually post.

battlefieldincel

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
Here is what you need to do op. Firstly, get ripped, the skin could use some work too. Secondly, fraud lifts to 5'9. Thirdly, groom those eyebrows.

O

Ogre

Banned
Motion is much more accurate to be honest. Everyone is partial to angle frauding, even Nibba and I have angles you can tell we prefer if you look at the pictures we actually post.
well i think both of you guys look good. much higher than average. this forum honestly makes me sad cuz i'm short and ugly and i won't ever be like you guys without surgery

D

deathwarrior700

Trainee
well i think both of you guys look good. much higher than average. this forum honestly makes me sad cuz i'm short and ugly and i won't ever be like you guys without surgery
Hello fellow shortie, how short are you?

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
I don't think I've ever seen a person that could diagnose their own rating and flaws. There's always the possibility that it's not so bad as you think.

O

Ogre

Banned
Hello fellow shortie, how short are you?
it depends on the measurements brother. sometimes i am 5'8 and other times 5'9 i beleive is the conversion
I don't think I've ever seen a person that could diagnose their own rating and flaws. There's always the possibility that it's not so bad as you think.
you are too kind chad :)

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
Theres a mixure, most of the gray ones are just asshole incels who just like to put people down.

You will have to put in work to get and average girl to phrase it a nicer way. Its not over for you by any means

I honestly suggest you leave the board asap if you continue to handle the banter youve been getting this poorly.

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
it depends on the measurements brother. sometimes i am 5'8 and other times 5'9 i beleive is the conversion

you are too kind chad :)
Ahah, not Chad yet. Give it four months maybe. That height's not that bad tbh. How old are you?

O

Ogre

Banned
Ahah, not Chad yet. Give it four months maybe. That height's not that bad tbh. How old are you?
i'm 18. i was talking with @Wincel and @Intel.Imperitive and they said since my plates are open i can keep growing :) i ordered mk 677 last night

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
i'm 18. i was talking with @Wincel and @Intel.Imperitive and they said since my plates are open i can keep growing :) i ordered mk 677 last night
Well that's great news then. I'm 18 too, almost 19 now, and I've grown an inch in last couple of months. 5'9" is about the point where your height isn't a liability any more so any growth you get now is a positive to be honest.

O

Ogre

Banned
Well that's great news then. I'm 18 too, almost 19 now, and I've grown an inch in last couple of months. 5'9" is about the point where your height isn't a liability any more so any growth you get now is a positive to be honest.
that makes me feel better. my problem at this point in life is my face, so i am hoping to improve it with nibba's advice

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
that makes me feel better. my problem at this point in life is my face, so i am hoping to improve it with nibba's advice
PM me pictures if you'd like.

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Amateur
Let me try to give you some solid advice:
- Clear up your skin
- Take beta carotene and jergens natural glow moisturizer so you get a better skin tone
- Consider colouring your hair to a darkish brown, your eyes will have a better contrast then
- Use better shampoo, your hair looks dry as fuck
- Groom your eyebrows a bit but dont overgroom them of course
- Stop trying to protect your virginity with those spastic faces like in pic 2, what the fuck man dont be a cuck
- I dont know if these really help but you can look for massage techniques to get blood flow in your lips so the appear slightly fuller

Also, dont forget to hit the gym, fix your posture (I bet its fucked up) and mew

These are all the copes I can think of right now, hope I can help ya

Edit: literally check out @Nibbas skincare post, I use the same products and they worked for me. I had similar acne as you do now

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
PM me pictures if you'd like.
No thank you. I'm not really comfortable with showing my face on this site at the moment. but thank you anyway for the concern. once I'm more comfortable with the user base I will probably post my pictures here but I am always afraid of posting my location and photos of myself for fear of getting doxxed by the hateful people in and out of this community

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
genetics pill, no amout of lmax will really asscend, there is no backbone, which is midface/zygos

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
No thank you. I'm not really comfortable with showing my face on this site at the moment. but thank you anyway for the concern. once I'm more comfortable with the user base I will probably post my pictures here but I am always afraid of posting my location and photos of myself for fear of getting doxxed by the hateful people in and out of this community
Fair enough man. When I first posted my face on Lookism a few months ago I got told I look like a faggot (fair enough), needed jaw surgery (jfl), needed a chin augmentation (jfl), have a narrow palate (jfl it's like 45mm), and would never be above a 7 irl. You're in the right place here on Looksmax, but don't share your pictures openly before you're ready.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
@Sc22
>Male model
>Midface longer than average curry dick
>uses filter
>no eyebrows
>can fit africa between his eyes
>can run a charcoal fueled train on his nose
>gonial angle higher than IQ
pick one
o5ktvky-png.18806

>
PS: it's a wooden piece shaped as a penis inb4 coping admins

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
@Sc22
>Male model
>uses filter
pick one
View attachment 18806
>
Waiting for your pics future subhuman you are a true incel thats for sure also explain how this is filter? LMAO at the cope you are just proving how gl i am having to say i use a filter lmao at your subhumanity.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
@Sc22
>Male model
>uses filter
>no eyebrows
>can fit africa between his eyes
>can run a charcoal fueled train on his nose
>gonial angle higher than IQ
pick one
View attachment 18806
>
@Nibba editted

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
I mean you're like a much worse version of me, but I think some noodles might give you a chance.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Waiting for your pics future subhuman you are a true incel thats for sure also explain how this is filter? LMAO at the cope you are just proving how gl i am having to say i use a filter lmao at your subhumanity.
if i proved ur using filters would you close your account, lets make a lvie bet infront of everyone in this forum,

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Yes i will close it go prove it future subhuman
@11gaijin the battle starts here, I will prove he is using filters right now and if he doesnt get banned or closes his account its over

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
@11gaijin the battle starts here, I will prove he is using filters right now and if he doesnt get banned or closes his account its over
Do it and don't try to make some trickery faggot. It has to be full proof i know i havent used a filter so obviously you will try to do some shit lmao.

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

remove toilets
i dont get this narcissism. at least arcbrah is a funny troll but youre making yourself look like an utter bellend.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Do it and don't try to make some trickery faggot. It has to be full proof i know i havent used a filter so obviously you will try to do some shit lmao.
lol at you tryna take control of this debate with "muh i know i didnt shit on the floor", i used to do that in primary, your photo clearly has filters as we can tell from your hands and the texture of the photo, so obvious lol.
o5ktvky-jpg.18808

1> Impossible for human hands not to have different colored knuckles, literally, how is it possible for a human to have the smooth transitioning from knuckles to fingers, especially in daylight because daylight shows the slightest of the folds
2>I never knew shadows blended in with surroundings, aren't shadows supposed to be sharp, again effect of filters
3> Shadows are sharp and the filter program isnt capable enough to recognize shadows and keep them at their original state
4> because light is hitting from that way, the filter couldnt recognize the difference between his light hair and his skin so it turned most parts into the same color, again because AI is not as smart as the human eye.

How does a face filter work?
It looks for the pattern in your image and adjusts accordingly to match it. It also takes into account the locations of other points on your face to create a 3D mask, which can be used to scale, rotate, and move as the data from your camera comes in frame by frame.
(https://dev.to/aubreyarcangel/snapchat-filters-how-do-theywork-4c83)
1549646933733-png.18809
Your face is turned at a subhuman cuck angle so the software is coping by making your jawline smooth, typical filter result.
Just close your account already you subhuman kike
@Nibba @Tony @11gaijin @dogtown @Alarico8 @Psychonaut

Yes i will close it go prove it future subhuman

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
lol at you tryna take control of this debate with "muh i know i didnt shit on the floor", i used to do that in primary, your photo clearly has filters as we can tell from your hands and the texture of the photo, so obvious lol.
View attachment 18808
1> Impossible for human hands not to have different colored knuckles, literally, how is it possible for a human to have the smooth transitioning from knuckles to fingers, especially in daylight because daylight shows the slightest of the folds
2>I never knew shadows blended in with surroundings, aren't shadows supposed to be sharp, again effect of filters
3> Shadows are sharp and the filter program isnt capable enough to recognize shadows and keep them at their original state
4> because light is hitting from that way, the filter couldnt recognize the difference between his light hair and his skin so it turned most parts into the same color, again because AI is not as smart as the human eye.

It looks for the pattern in your image and adjusts accordingly to match it. It also takes into account the locations of other points on your face to create a 3D mask, which can be used to scale, rotate, and move as the data from your camera comes in frame by frame.
View attachment 18809
Your face is turned at a subhuman cuck angle so the software is coping by making your jawline smooth, typical filter result.
Time for him to do it. BAN BAN BAN GAIJIN

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
View attachment 18808

View attachment 18809
Worst evidence i've ever come across i really don't understand anything what you're saying, shadows are present there is just no point to go through your bs lmfao. Every single "proof" is complete and utter nonsense.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Worst evidence i've ever come across i really don't understand anything what you're saying, shadows are present there is just no point to go through your bs lmfao. Every single "proof" is complete and utter nonsense.
lol kys exposed

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
lol, kys

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
its so obvious ur using filters lol SOOOOOO OBVIOUS just close your account or wait for a ban already
its so obvious ur using filters lol SOOOOOO OBVIOUS just close your account or wait for a ban already
I won't close it i used no filters and your evidence has logical fallacies in it i don't even have to go into detail but you're using the argument from ignorance including many other fallacies you have low iq and you're a joke.

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
It's over son
20190207_182437-png.18813

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
I won't close it i used no filters and your evidence has logical fallacies in it i don't even have to go into detail but you're using the argument from ignorance including many other fallacies you have low iq and you're a joke.
post video of yourself in motion, similar video as arceus posts usually.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
only way to save yourself o nthis forum is post a video in motion flipped camera, none of thast snapchat bullshit

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
only way to save yourself o nthis forum is post a video in motion flipped camera, none of thast snapchat bullshit
Snapchat? Lmao at this coping. Have patience i will post it just gonna grow out my beautiful brown hair i have a buzzcut right now and get a tan in the summer i will post it and mog this entire forum into oblivion.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
@Sc22 I challenge you to an in motion mog battle
dont give him a chance lol, youre on another level compared to him jfl, he should compete with psl 4 and 4.5s

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Snapchat? Lmao at this coping. Have patience i will post it just gonna grow out my beautiful brown hair i have a buzzcut right now and get a tan in the summer i will post it and mog this entire forum into oblivion.
ok im gonna wait till summer for you to prove subhumanity

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
View attachment 18808

View attachment 18809
Utter annihilation at the hands of the emperor

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
Chad looks good when he wakes up when he is sick when is is drunk etc. You have to wait half a year to show ur point. You just pathetic

SHARK

SHARK

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
You're pretty fucked for a white guy OP but you can probably pull of JBW in SEA. You need a better hairstyle, lower bf %, lower your supraorbitals/eyebrows with botox or fillers, and some sort of implant but I can't put a finger on it. @Nibba why does his mouth area look like such shit?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You're pretty fucked for a white guy OP but you can probably pull of JBW in SEA. You need a better hairstyle, lower bf %, lower your supraorbitals/eyebrows with botox or fillers, and some sort of implant but I can't put a finger on it. @Nibba why does his mouth area look like such shit?
my guess is thin lips and downward shaped lateral edges. reminds me of eggy

D

deathwarrior700

Trainee
What is that?
Well maybe in like 10 from 20 years from now some scientist will make female robots making females outdated. Unless the robot rejects me as well

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I'm a male model fuck off.
You're on the borderline between normie and low-tier normie
I have only a few chances with above avg women
No you don't.
6'3" stop coping
actually 6'2.5 😂😂😂

But who the fuck doesnt fraud an Inch at least lol? He is still tall
Im not mean here, yes people are mean. Look, Im gonna be honest with you. I used to be a truecel
I definitly think you can make it, its just gonna be hard due to your height. I wish you luck tho and if you want I can help

Hes new he thinks were like lookism tbh
Great transformation mate. You used to be a truecel not you're a low-tier normie. Maybe even just normie because you're tall!
I am going to be real with you: you shouldnt be that worried. You have no ramus, poor forward growth of the mandible, underbite, kinda long philtrum, big nose, and youre eyearea isnt also great.

Wear lifts to go up to 5 foot 9.
I would say 3.5PSL. Borderline incel. If you dont try getting women you will die a virgin. If you go out to clubs socialize etc you can get a gf around ur lookslevel 3-4. You are on the lower end of average. Bitbit isnt over
Give me better photos from a distance
He is PSL 2.5

He could try his whole life and still be a virgin, maybe, maybe not. Depends if he gets lucky and if he looksmaxxes. Lets not be bluepilled you motherfucking filthy nigger.

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

You've grown an Inch? Have u been taking anything?
Seen your pic you are ugly.
Errrr @Nibba post his picture again...

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Yes do it so everybody can admire my beauty then put my pic next to yours and it's over
You really are quite ugly man. How come you dont post a proper photo of yourself. Just some shit, frauded one where you're like 5.5 PSL in it

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
You really are quite ugly man. How come you dont post a proper photo of yourself. Just some shit, frauded one where you're like 5.5 PSL in it
As i said i've seen your pic and this is you:
20180825_233853-jpg.18834

if i'm ugly then what are you srsly?

MitDenJungs

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
you guys forget about OP?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
Seriously who has a bonestructure like this? Nobody i see in real life ever. Just look at that jaw and chin also ogrecurve and browridge. Not to mention my forward grown profile i mean how can you say i'm 4/10.
Jaw is nothing special, ogee curve is meh, browridge is meh and doesn't save you from cuck eyes, you've never actually posted a decent side profile shot for us to judge forward growth but it doesn't look great anyway

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Jaw is nothing special, ogee curve is meh, browridge is meh and doesn't save you from cuck eyes, you've never actually posted a decent side profile shot for us to judge forward growth but it doesn't look great anyway
6-jpg.18843

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
lol that angle:lul::lul::lul:
Chin is forward as you can see and nose is the only "flaw" but honestly won't be spotted irl in motion nose is not even seen unless it's deformed irl but srsly it's also an easy fix.

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
I have a big skull it may just be cam and as u can see warrior shape skull.
Yeah man that massive jacket probably doesn't help. I've got a large skull too, and both our main flaws are our noses

snapchat-316746979-jpg.18849

If you weren't such a narcy we'd be bros

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Yeah man that massive jacket probably doesn't help. I've got a large skull too, and both our main flaws are our noses

View attachment 18849

If you weren't such a narcy we'd be bros
I need rhino prob, will you go for it? I think it can be good for both of us. Thing is i'm thinking it's not so visible IRL people don't notice nose in motion unless deformed tbh.

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
I need rhino prob, will you go for it? I think it can be good for both of us.
Never. Morally opposed to any surgery that isn't necessary or reconstructive.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Never. Morally opposed to any surgery that isn't necessary or reconstructive.
Prob won't do it either like srs i don't think it's noticed irl when you move, i never notice people's nose unless it's too big or really deformed.

Alarico8

Alarico8

I mog @dogtown
Prob won't do it either like srs i don't think it's noticed irl when you move, i never notice people's nose unless it's too big or really deformed.
I have a feeling people can subconsciously notice facial flaws even if they don't actually recognise what the problem is.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
No his wide set fish eyes are very attractive to women. Same with his recessed chin
You are insulting op with that he has more than 1 eye length between eyes and 1 is considered normal while i have even less than 1 eyelength between them lmfao. I actually asked one of my fuckgirls or whatever its called check this pic why are my eyes so far apart she was lke i dunno looks strange your eyes are pretty close together and she laughed. Just explain how 1 eyelength is considered ideal between eyes and i have even LESS than it. Obviously the camera distorts horizontally wide lens so it's logical too. They are prob even too close together i'd say IRL. Also chin is forward.

O

Ogre

Banned
You are insulting op with that he has more than 1 eye length between eyes and 1 is considered normal while i have even less than 1 eyelength between them lmfao. I actually asked one of my fuckgirls or whatever its called check this pic why are my eyes so far apart she was lke i dunno looks strange your eyes are pretty close together and she laughed. Just explain how 1 eyelength is considered ideal between eyes and i have even LESS than it. Obviously the camera distorts horizontally wide lens so it's logical too. They are prob even too close together i'd say IRL.
you sure do type a lot. i think you have too much time on your hands. well, since you seem to be an incel (as you say you are anyway) maybe you are NEET? are you planning on any surgeries atm my friend?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Just explain how 1 eyelength is considered ideal between eyes and i have even LESS than it
You have nearly 1.5 eyes between idiot

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Good i have 0.9~ eyes between irl so it's done for u
Lens distortion doesn't change features by nearly 2 times their real dimensions retard

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Lens distortion doesn't change features by nearly 2 times their real dimensions retard
doesnt change the fact its less then 1 eyelength inbetween irl its just a FACT. another proof i look better irl

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
doesnt change the fact its less then 1 eyelength inbetween irl its just a FACT. another proof i look better irl
Yes that does in fact change it. You just agreed with me moron

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
wrong IRL less then 1 eyelength between my eyes explain it
Well the fact that pictures aren't distorter by two fucking times their dimensions proves that you are coping

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Well the fact that pictures aren't distorter by two fucking times their dimensions proves that you are coping
im srs its even less than 1 whole eye between irl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fallen Chad Ratings 28