20, do i got a chance with an average girl? Also rate

Nibba

Resurrected
HAAHHAAHHA. dude this is just-.-- im actually laughing reading this stfu you cuck i'm so amazing you have no idea this is not a 4 hahaha. Anyways i'm done speaking with you rn i'm a slayer you are beta cuck with a relationship saved by height and frame over for you.
:oops::love: I love the way you type. Are you really incel tho

Nibba

Resurrected
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
Hey bro pm me. I'm actually trying to help you don't listen to that retard @Sc22 he's a moron

Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
cant make autistic faces if youre too sad to care

but tbh they are not assholes. Bodybuilding.com is full of MGTOW and redpill ugly copers that think they are alpha af

squintmaxx and post another picture

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im not mean here, yes people are mean. Look, Im gonna be honest with you. I used to be a truecel
I definitly think you can make it, its just gonna be hard due to your height. I wish you luck tho and if you want I can help
cant make autistic faces if youre too sad to care

but tbh they are not assholes. Bodybuilding.com is full of MGTOW and redpill ugly copers that think they are alpha af

squintmaxx and post another picture
Hes new he thinks were like lookism tbh

Autist

Autismo Grande
You have to settle for Asian women or whales as your current self. I'm sorry boyo

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Used to? Cheryl Cole.gif
Ero2jjK.gif
tumblr_oqi48abKOT1w1suk6o2_540.gif
1zniytfjf4r11.jpg

Ok yeah I see why you where a truecel, I will prob need to lower my standards of average women but I will see what happens
I still think you can get avg women, its just gonna take 6months-1year imo. Dont give up on it, its possible just harder. I think you can definitly get girls in 40-50th percentile imo depending on looksmaxxing, your height is the issue. Atleast ur not 5'5''

Attachments

Attachments

Nibba

Resurrected
listen to nibba he will bluepill you and say you need a haircut and to follow his skinmaxx thread:lul:
Lol you look like shit dude. Maybe you should follow my advice

I am going to be real with you: you shouldnt be that worried. You have no ramus, poor forward growth of the mandible, underbite, kinda long philtrum, big nose, and youre eyearea isnt also great.

Wear lifts to go up to 5 foot 9.
I would say 3.5PSL. Borderline incel. If you dont try getting women you will die a virgin. If you go out to clubs socialize etc you can get a gf around ur lookslevel 3-4. You are on the lower end of average. Bitbit isnt over
Give me better photos from a distance

Felix97

honestcel
You have no fucking clue about my POWERS and my AESTHETICS.
Shut the fuck up already you delusional faggot. Not sure if you‘re trolling or indeed delusional, either way you‘re hardly a 4/10 irl who‘s angle/lightfrauding his subhuman ass. Won‘t last long until you‘ll be banned like the other trolls

Nibba

Resurrected
You have no fucking clue about my POWERS and my AESTHETICS.
man who are you kidding you look like gum on the bottom of my shoe

Sc22

Elementalist
Shut the fuck up already you delusional faggot. Not sure if you‘re trolling or indeed delusional, either way you‘re hardly a 4/10 irl who‘s angle/lightfrauding his subhuman ass. Won‘t last long until you‘ll be banned like the other trolls
I'm beautiful and you know it.

Sc22

Elementalist
man who are you kidding you look like gum on the bottom of my shoe
Does the guy in the topic mog me?
You know you can't answer this. Because you know what happens if you say yes.

Felix97

honestcel
You are looksmatched

dotacel

original slayercel
some of them

most of them are gonna be real though, you learn who the retards are after a few days usually

Nibba

Resurrected
dude he's a 3/10 and you're 4-5. not sure why you keep asking me

Sc22

Elementalist
dude he's a 3/10 and you're 4-5. not sure why you keep asking me
Yeah it's 1 point difference hahaha. Dude just stop wriiting don't reply to this message i can't handle you anymore you are such a troll.

Nibba

Resurrected
Yeah it's 1 point difference hahaha. Dude just stop wriiting don't reply to this message i can't handle you anymore you are such a troll.
ooh i'm a troll?

Sc22

Elementalist
Nah for real though, u maybe mog him by a point. You aren‘t good looking. It‘s good that you have confidence, but I‘d like you to show off your confidence irl and not here. It‘s just annoying
Oh my god 1 point dude stop writing you too seriously i mog you into oblivion and i mog this guy into the moon and back don't reply to this and you know in your mind it's true it's just because you think i'm narcy so you hate me you are not being objective so fuck off i'm done with you guys go help this poor incel and stop writing with me.
ooh i'm a troll?
Yes

Oh my god 1 point dude stop writing you too seriously i mog you into oblivion and i mog this guy into the moon and back don't reply to this and you know in your mind it's true it's just because you think i'm narcy so you hate me you are not being objective so fuck off i'm done with you guys go help this poor incel and stop writing with me.

Yes
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen

Felix97

honestcel
Oh my god @ your copes.

Nibba

Resurrected
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen
Don't worry bro i wouldn't sweat it. he's just a troll

Alarico8

Elementalist
that would be interesting. sc22 seems to take pictures of himself from the oddest angles. nibba's comparison in the mog thread was quite apt and made me lol
Motion is much more accurate to be honest. Everyone is partial to angle frauding, even Nibba and I have angles you can tell we prefer if you look at the pictures we actually post.

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
Here is what you need to do op. Firstly, get ripped, the skin could use some work too. Secondly, fraud lifts to 5'9. Thirdly, groom those eyebrows.

Motion is much more accurate to be honest. Everyone is partial to angle frauding, even Nibba and I have angles you can tell we prefer if you look at the pictures we actually post.
well i think both of you guys look good. much higher than average. this forum honestly makes me sad cuz i'm short and ugly and i won't ever be like you guys without surgery

Alarico8

Elementalist
well i think both of you guys look good. much higher than average. this forum honestly makes me sad cuz i'm short and ugly and i won't ever be like you guys without surgery
I don't think I've ever seen a person that could diagnose their own rating and flaws. There's always the possibility that it's not so bad as you think.

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Theres a mixure, most of the gray ones are just asshole incels who just like to put people down.

You will have to put in work to get and average girl to phrase it a nicer way. Its not over for you by any means

I honestly suggest you leave the board asap if you continue to handle the banter youve been getting this poorly.

Alarico8

Elementalist
it depends on the measurements brother. sometimes i am 5'8 and other times 5'9 i beleive is the conversion

you are too kind chad :)
Ahah, not Chad yet. Give it four months maybe. That height's not that bad tbh. How old are you?

Alarico8

Elementalist
i'm 18. i was talking with @Wincel and @Intel.Imperitive and they said since my plates are open i can keep growing :) i ordered mk 677 last night
Well that's great news then. I'm 18 too, almost 19 now, and I've grown an inch in last couple of months. 5'9" is about the point where your height isn't a liability any more so any growth you get now is a positive to be honest.

Well that's great news then. I'm 18 too, almost 19 now, and I've grown an inch in last couple of months. 5'9" is about the point where your height isn't a liability any more so any growth you get now is a positive to be honest.
that makes me feel better. my problem at this point in life is my face, so i am hoping to improve it with nibba's advice

Let me try to give you some solid advice:
- Clear up your skin
- Take beta carotene and jergens natural glow moisturizer so you get a better skin tone
- Consider colouring your hair to a darkish brown, your eyes will have a better contrast then
- Use better shampoo, your hair looks dry as fuck
- Groom your eyebrows a bit but dont overgroom them of course
- Stop trying to protect your virginity with those spastic faces like in pic 2, what the fuck man dont be a cuck
- I dont know if these really help but you can look for massage techniques to get blood flow in your lips so the appear slightly fuller

Also, dont forget to hit the gym, fix your posture (I bet its fucked up) and mew

These are all the copes I can think of right now, hope I can help ya

Edit: literally check out @Nibbas skincare post, I use the same products and they worked for me. I had similar acne as you do now

Last edited:
PM me pictures if you'd like.
No thank you. I'm not really comfortable with showing my face on this site at the moment. but thank you anyway for the concern. once I'm more comfortable with the user base I will probably post my pictures here but I am always afraid of posting my location and photos of myself for fear of getting doxxed by the hateful people in and out of this community

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
genetics pill, no amout of lmax will really asscend, there is no backbone, which is midface/zygos

Alarico8

Elementalist
No thank you. I'm not really comfortable with showing my face on this site at the moment. but thank you anyway for the concern. once I'm more comfortable with the user base I will probably post my pictures here but I am always afraid of posting my location and photos of myself for fear of getting doxxed by the hateful people in and out of this community
Fair enough man. When I first posted my face on Lookism a few months ago I got told I look like a faggot (fair enough), needed jaw surgery (jfl), needed a chin augmentation (jfl), have a narrow palate (jfl it's like 45mm), and would never be above a 7 irl. You're in the right place here on Looksmax, but don't share your pictures openly before you're ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)