20, do i got a chance with an average girl? Also rate

• Thread starter deathwarrior700
  • Start date
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Bet i have slayed 10 times more then you haha keep coping you subhuman average guy in the face saved by frame and height.
Dude you're an incel ?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
HAHAHAHA got 3 girls right now i fuck regularly, you are pussy low t boy you have a relationship lmfao.
Dude you're coping. You're an incel what part do you not understand ?

D

Disputed

Adept
HAHAHAHA got 3 girls right now i fuck regularly, you are pussy low t boy you have a relationship lmfao.
NGL He's average in the face at best. Maybe a bit below. No jawline. Should try Tren. Maybe it'll help him. Gonna make him die sooner than his height if he really is 6'4. Fucking LOL, I'm 6'1 but wear lifts so I'm 6'3.

TFW My lifts won't kill my heart unlike his height LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Just lol when this thread turned to @Sc22 hate thread:lul:

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Just lol when this thread turned to @Sc22 hate thread:lul:
These kids can't accept me telling this poor incel in the thread the truth and try to bash me for it, it will prob just make incel guy rope tbh when people call me average and he realises i mog him into oblivion so that means he must be 0.1 psl. It's just sad people can't be objective in this site i'm obviously a male model.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
These kids can't accept me telling this poor incel in the thread the truth and try to bash me for it, it will prob just make incel guy rope tbh when people call me average and he realises i mog him into oblivion so that means he must be 0.1 psl. It's just sad people can't be objective in this site i'm obviously a male model.
Lol whats your slay count? is it zero?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
200 right now prob. It may sound troll but i'm actually serious. Got 3 different ones right now.
@Nibba is he slayer or frauder??:lul:

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
JFL at your face is average at best. Start eating Tren, maybe it'll give you a jawline

Legit I've changed my mind. I don't wanna fight you, you'd be mogged too hard and end up roping. I'm not THAT much of an asshole tbqh

Can u fucking stop posting this,makes me sick,fucking do it again and I'm gonna rope in your house and frame u for murder.

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
As of rn a 3. I would grow out your hair super long like Down to your shoulders. How tall?
Sorry if he calls you a 3 it's over for you since he has said he is nicer to ugly people that's why he has a problem with me since he knows my face mogs his. IF you are a 3 according to him you are -3.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Sorry if he calls you a 3 it's over for you since he has said he is nicer to ugly people that's why he has a problem with me since he knows my face mogs his. IF you are a 3 according to him you are -3.
If I was being realistic about you id put you at a 4

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
squintmaxx bro, its legit

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
If I was being realistic about you id put you at a 4
HAAHHAAHHA. dude this is just-.-- im actually laughing reading this stfu you cuck i'm so amazing you have no idea this is not a 4 hahaha. Anyways i'm done speaking with you rn i'm a slayer you are beta cuck with a relationship saved by height and frame over for you.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
HAAHHAAHHA. dude this is just-.-- im actually laughing reading this stfu you cuck i'm so amazing you have no idea this is not a 4 hahaha. Anyways i'm done speaking with you rn i'm a slayer you are beta cuck with a relationship saved by height and frame over for you.
:oops::love: I love the way you type. Are you really incel tho

D

deathwarrior700

Trainee
Yes he has, but getting a avg girl will be hard.
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?

Last edited:
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
Hey bro pm me. I'm actually trying to help you don't listen to that retard @Sc22 he's a moron

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
cant make autistic faces if youre too sad to care

but tbh they are not assholes. Bodybuilding.com is full of MGTOW and redpill ugly copers that think they are alpha af

squintmaxx and post another picture

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im not mean here, yes people are mean. Look, Im gonna be honest with you. I used to be a truecel
I definitly think you can make it, its just gonna be hard due to your height. I wish you luck tho and if you want I can help
cant make autistic faces if youre too sad to care

but tbh they are not assholes. Bodybuilding.com is full of MGTOW and redpill ugly copers that think they are alpha af

squintmaxx and post another picture
Hes new he thinks were like lookism tbh

Autist

Autist

Autismo Grande
You have to settle for Asian women or whales as your current self. I'm sorry boyo

D

deathwarrior700

Trainee
Im not mean here, yes people are mean. Look, Im gonna be honest with you. I used to be a truecel
I definitly think you can make it, its just gonna be hard due to your height. I wish you luck tho and if you want I can help

Hes new he thinks were like lookism tbh
Ok yeah I see why you where a truecel, I will prob need to lower my standards of average women but I will see what happens

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost Ratings 19
Pillarman Ratings 7
ChadKahn Ratings 59