@Sc22
>Male model
>Midface longer than average curry dick
>uses filter
pick one
View attachment 18806
>
PS: it's a wooden piece shaped as a penis inb4 coping admins
Waiting for your pics future subhuman you are a true incel thats for sure also explain how this is filter? LMAO at the cope you are just proving how gl i am having to say i use a filter lmao at your subhumanity.

Nibba

Resurrected

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Waiting for your pics future subhuman you are a true incel thats for sure also explain how this is filter? LMAO at the cope you are just proving how gl i am having to say i use a filter lmao at your subhumanity.
if i proved ur using filters would you close your account, lets make a lvie bet infront of everyone in this forum,

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Yes i will close it go prove it future subhuman
@11gaijin the battle starts here, I will prove he is using filters right now and if he doesnt get banned or closes his account its over

Sc22

Elementalist
@11gaijin the battle starts here, I will prove he is using filters right now and if he doesnt get banned or closes his account its over
Do it and don't try to make some trickery faggot. It has to be full proof i know i havent used a filter so obviously you will try to do some shit lmao.

manlet cUnt

DOMskulled/pretty boy hybrid®
i dont get this narcissism. at least arcbrah is a funny troll but youre making yourself look like an utter bellend.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Do it and don't try to make some trickery faggot. It has to be full proof i know i havent used a filter so obviously you will try to do some shit lmao.
lol at you tryna take control of this debate with "muh i know i didnt shit on the floor", i used to do that in primary, your photo clearly has filters as we can tell from your hands and the texture of the photo, so obvious lol.
O5ktVkY.jpg

1> Impossible for human hands not to have different colored knuckles, literally, how is it possible for a human to have the smooth transitioning from knuckles to fingers, especially in daylight because daylight shows the slightest of the folds
2>I never knew shadows blended in with surroundings, aren't shadows supposed to be sharp, again effect of filters
3> Shadows are sharp and the filter program isnt capable enough to recognize shadows and keep them at their original state
4> because light is hitting from that way, the filter couldnt recognize the difference between his light hair and his skin so it turned most parts into the same color, again because AI is not as smart as the human eye.

How does a face filter work?
It looks for the pattern in your image and adjusts accordingly to match it. It also takes into account the locations of other points on your face to create a 3D mask, which can be used to scale, rotate, and move as the data from your camera comes in frame by frame.
(https://dev.to/aubreyarcangel/snapchat-filters-how-do-theywork-4c83)
1549646933733.png
Your face is turned at a subhuman cuck angle so the software is coping by making your jawline smooth, typical filter result.
Just close your account already you subhuman kike
@Nibba @Tony @11gaijin @dogtown @Alarico8 @Psychonaut

Yes i will close it go prove it future subhuman

Nibba

Resurrected
lol at you tryna take control of this debate with "muh i know i didnt shit on the floor", i used to do that in primary, your photo clearly has filters as we can tell from your hands and the texture of the photo, so obvious lol.
View attachment 18808
1> Impossible for human hands not to have different colored knuckles, literally, how is it possible for a human to have the smooth transitioning from knuckles to fingers, especially in daylight because daylight shows the slightest of the folds
2>I never knew shadows blended in with surroundings, aren't shadows supposed to be sharp, again effect of filters
3> Shadows are sharp and the filter program isnt capable enough to recognize shadows and keep them at their original state
4> because light is hitting from that way, the filter couldnt recognize the difference between his light hair and his skin so it turned most parts into the same color, again because AI is not as smart as the human eye.

It looks for the pattern in your image and adjusts accordingly to match it. It also takes into account the locations of other points on your face to create a 3D mask, which can be used to scale, rotate, and move as the data from your camera comes in frame by frame.
View attachment 18809
Your face is turned at a subhuman cuck angle so the software is coping by making your jawline smooth, typical filter result.
Time for him to do it. BAN BAN BAN GAIJIN

Sc22

Elementalist
View attachment 18808

View attachment 18809
Worst evidence i've ever come across i really don't understand anything what you're saying, shadows are present there is just no point to go through your bs lmfao. Every single "proof" is complete and utter nonsense.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Worst evidence i've ever come across i really don't understand anything what you're saying, shadows are present there is just no point to go through your bs lmfao. Every single "proof" is complete and utter nonsense.
lol kys exposed

Sc22

Elementalist
its so obvious ur using filters lol SOOOOOO OBVIOUS just close your account or wait for a ban already
its so obvious ur using filters lol SOOOOOO OBVIOUS just close your account or wait for a ban already
I won't close it i used no filters and your evidence has logical fallacies in it i don't even have to go into detail but you're using the argument from ignorance including many other fallacies you have low iq and you're a joke.

I won't close it i used no filters and your evidence has logical fallacies in it i don't even have to go into detail but you're using the argument from ignorance including many other fallacies you have low iq and you're a joke.
post video of yourself in motion, similar video as arceus posts usually.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
only way to save yourself o nthis forum is post a video in motion flipped camera, none of thast snapchat bullshit

Sc22

Elementalist
only way to save yourself o nthis forum is post a video in motion flipped camera, none of thast snapchat bullshit
Snapchat? Lmao at this coping. Have patience i will post it just gonna grow out my beautiful brown hair i have a buzzcut right now and get a tan in the summer i will post it and mog this entire forum into oblivion.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
@Sc22 I challenge you to an in motion mog battle
dont give him a chance lol, youre on another level compared to him jfl, he should compete with psl 4 and 4.5s

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Snapchat? Lmao at this coping. Have patience i will post it just gonna grow out my beautiful brown hair i have a buzzcut right now and get a tan in the summer i will post it and mog this entire forum into oblivion.
ok im gonna wait till summer for you to prove subhumanity

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
View attachment 18808

View attachment 18809
Utter annihilation at the hands of the emperor

Chad looks good when he wakes up when he is sick when is is drunk etc. You have to wait half a year to show ur point. You just pathetic

You're pretty fucked for a white guy OP but you can probably pull of JBW in SEA. You need a better hairstyle, lower bf %, lower your supraorbitals/eyebrows with botox or fillers, and some sort of implant but I can't put a finger on it. @Nibba why does his mouth area look like such shit?

Nibba

Resurrected
You're pretty fucked for a white guy OP but you can probably pull of JBW in SEA. You need a better hairstyle, lower bf %, lower your supraorbitals/eyebrows with botox or fillers, and some sort of implant but I can't put a finger on it. @Nibba why does his mouth area look like such shit?
my guess is thin lips and downward shaped lateral edges. reminds me of eggy

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I'm a male model fuck off.
You're on the borderline between normie and low-tier normie
I have only a few chances with above avg women
No you don't.
actually 6'2.5 😂😂😂

But who the fuck doesnt fraud an Inch at least lol? He is still tall
Im not mean here, yes people are mean. Look, Im gonna be honest with you. I used to be a truecel
I definitly think you can make it, its just gonna be hard due to your height. I wish you luck tho and if you want I can help

Hes new he thinks were like lookism tbh
Great transformation mate. You used to be a truecel not you're a low-tier normie. Maybe even just normie because you're tall!
I am going to be real with you: you shouldnt be that worried. You have no ramus, poor forward growth of the mandible, underbite, kinda long philtrum, big nose, and youre eyearea isnt also great.

Wear lifts to go up to 5 foot 9.
I would say 3.5PSL. Borderline incel. If you dont try getting women you will die a virgin. If you go out to clubs socialize etc you can get a gf around ur lookslevel 3-4. You are on the lower end of average. Bitbit isnt over
Give me better photos from a distance
He is PSL 2.5

He could try his whole life and still be a virgin, maybe, maybe not. Depends if he gets lucky and if he looksmaxxes. Lets not be bluepilled you motherfucking filthy nigger.

Last edited:

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Well that's great news then. I'm 18 too, almost 19 now, and I've grown an inch in last couple of months. 5'9" is about the point where your height isn't a liability any more so any growth you get now is a positive to be honest.
You've grown an Inch? Have u been taking anything?
Seen your pic you are ugly.
Errrr @Nibba post his picture again...

Alarico8

Elementalist
Seriously who has a bonestructure like this? Nobody i see in real life ever. Just look at that jaw and chin also ogrecurve and browridge. Not to mention my forward grown profile i mean how can you say i'm 4/10.
Jaw is nothing special, ogee curve is meh, browridge is meh and doesn't save you from cuck eyes, you've never actually posted a decent side profile shot for us to judge forward growth but it doesn't look great anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)