• Start date
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Used to? Cheryl Cole.gif
Ero2jjK.gif
tumblr_oqi48abKOT1w1suk6o2_540.gif
1zniytfjf4r11.jpg

Ok yeah I see why you where a truecel, I will prob need to lower my standards of average women but I will see what happens
I still think you can get avg women, its just gonna take 6months-1year imo. Dont give up on it, its possible just harder. I think you can definitly get girls in 40-50th percentile imo depending on looksmaxxing, your height is the issue. Atleast ur not 5'5''

Attachments

D

deathwarrior700

Trainee

Attachments

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
listen to nibba he will bluepill you and say you need a haircut and to follow his skinmaxx thread:lul:
Lol you look like shit dude. Maybe you should follow my advice

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
I am going to be real with you: you shouldnt be that worried. You have no ramus, poor forward growth of the mandible, underbite, kinda long philtrum, big nose, and youre eyearea isnt also great.

Wear lifts to go up to 5 foot 9.
I would say 3.5PSL. Borderline incel. If you dont try getting women you will die a virgin. If you go out to clubs socialize etc you can get a gf around ur lookslevel 3-4. You are on the lower end of average. Bitbit isnt over
Give me better photos from a distance

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Quantum
Go to Asia and run JBW game

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You have no fucking clue about my POWERS and my AESTHETICS.
man who are you kidding you look like gum on the bottom of my shoe

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Shut the fuck up already you delusional faggot. Not sure if you‘re trolling or indeed delusional, either way you‘re hardly a 4/10 irl who‘s angle/lightfrauding his subhuman ass. Won‘t last long until you‘ll be banned like the other trolls
I'm beautiful and you know it.

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
man who are you kidding you look like gum on the bottom of my shoe
Does the guy in the topic mog me?
You know you can't answer this. Because you know what happens if you say yes.

Felix97

Felix97

honestcel
You are looksmatched

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Look I am new here but people here are either being real or just like bein assholes. I am just new ok, is this like bodybuilding.com where people are assholes just for the sake of it?
some of them

most of them are gonna be real though, you learn who the retards are after a few days usually

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
dude he's a 3/10 and you're 4-5. not sure why you keep asking me

O

Ogre

Banned
i think you hurt him too hard in this thread buddy. maybe lay off him so he isn't so sad

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Yeah it's 1 point difference hahaha. Dude just stop wriiting don't reply to this message i can't handle you anymore you are such a troll.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yeah it's 1 point difference hahaha. Dude just stop wriiting don't reply to this message i can't handle you anymore you are such a troll.
ooh i'm a troll?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Nah for real though, u maybe mog him by a point. You aren‘t good looking. It‘s good that you have confidence, but I‘d like you to show off your confidence irl and not here. It‘s just annoying
Oh my god 1 point dude stop writing you too seriously i mog you into oblivion and i mog this guy into the moon and back don't reply to this and you know in your mind it's true it's just because you think i'm narcy so you hate me you are not being objective so fuck off i'm done with you guys go help this poor incel and stop writing with me.
ooh i'm a troll?
Yes

O

Ogre

Banned
Oh my god 1 point dude stop writing you too seriously i mog you into oblivion and i mog this guy into the moon and back don't reply to this and you know in your mind it's true it's just because you think i'm narcy so you hate me you are not being objective so fuck off i'm done with you guys go help this poor incel and stop writing with me.

Yes
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen

Felix97

Felix97

honestcel
Oh my god @ your copes.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
please stop posting. you're only embarassing yourself. you are nothing compared to @Nibba or @alarico. even @Psychonaut is better looking and he doesn't try from what i've seen
Don't worry bro i wouldn't sweat it. he's just a troll

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
I just want to see him in motion now to be honest

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
that would be interesting. sc22 seems to take pictures of himself from the oddest angles. nibba's comparison in the mog thread was quite apt and made me lol
Motion is much more accurate to be honest. Everyone is partial to angle frauding, even Nibba and I have angles you can tell we prefer if you look at the pictures we actually post.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost Ratings 19
Pillarman Ratings 7
ChadKahn Ratings 59