20 M 5ft6 rate me jfl

lol, some of the same people here saying its over at 5'6 are the same guys who were commenting on @itsOVER's slay thread. They're literally one inch apart in height

@LooksmaxxingDream Bro you're very good facially, especially this pic. Chicks would dig this shit on tinder or whatever app u use

Just wear lifts and boots to boost yourself up to like 5'8-5'9 and then lie and say you're 5'10. Bitches won't know the difference.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and androidcel
Got taken down by ig just yesterday jfl. I analysed different facial features, posted some moggings and shared looksmaxxing advice but a lot of bluepilled feminists went crazy and reported the page.
Make a new page

Not slay but occasionally fuck.
Height is literally - 4 points
Sorry didn't notice this comment. So my face is 5.5/10 -4 makes me a 1.5/10... it's over.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
Good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
You look good dude, I suggest you keep clean shaved, you look better

As for your height just hit on girls shorter than you and you will be fine

what the fuck you look redicilously goodlooking

very rare one thing ruins ppl but ur face is pretty good and within a very specific range where if you are above 5'10 u are 10x more attractive but your 5'6 LL and lifts, boosting up to 5'9 is imo useless LONG TERM, but do it for now

your upper exposure diminishes a lot on the after photo. you frauding or did anything in general to your eye area?

your upper exposure diminishes a lot on the after photo. you frauding or did anything in general to your eye area?
Dude I have upper eyelid exposure in every picture except one and the reason for that is because I squinted in the one picture because the sun shined into my face which also created the shadows around my cheek bones. But I will tell you this. I've lost fat to get more definition and a sixpack. Downside is that my upper eyelid exposure got bigger.
very rare one thing ruins ppl but ur face is pretty good and within a very specific range where if you are above 5'10 u are 10x more attractive but your 5'6 LL and lifts, boosting up to 5'9 is imo useless LONG TERM, but do it for now
Why is it useless long term?
Thanks but I realised it's over because of my height. I'm 5 foot Fucked.

Last edited:
Dude I have upper eyelid exposure in every picture except one and the reason for that is because I squinted in the one picture because the sun shined into my face which also created the shadows around my cheek bones. But I will tell you this. I've lost fat to get more definition and a sixpack. Downside is that my upper eyelid exposure got bigger.

lifts arent feasible long term because if you have any kind of active social life the shoes will have to come off at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
lifts arent feasible long term because if you have any kind of active social life the shoes will have to come off at some point
It's over.

Good looking

With lifts and big soles you can slay. Longer facial hair for sure

this is your best look imo. your lips are a falio kinda tho

if you were 6ft+ or even 5'10. 5'11. you would be a psl 6ish.

but the height kills you bro ngl lol.

also do you do drugs? you look like u do judging from those other pics lol

skin looks unhealthy etc.

Upgraded justin bieber tbh

Also just look at Zac Efron
Ya, you literally need to be Zac Efron good looking to get away with being 5'8"
OP is definitely gl, but not Efron gl and he is 2" shorter.
He could probably ltr really cute short girls, but he will never be slayer and he will never date insta models.

Ya, you literally need to be Zac Efron good looking to get away with being 5'8"
OP is definitely gl, but not Efron gl and he is 2" shorter.
He could probably ltr really cute short girls, but he will never be slayer and he will never date insta models.
How then u had girls before if ur at that height yourself buddy boyo?

How then u had girls before if ur at that height yourself buddy boyo?
I've never been a slayer, and I've never had an insta model. I've dated girls I considered cute but most guys here would spit at, and they all left me in the end anyways. That's how I know what OP is up against. He can get a 5'-5'4" girl who is maybe a 5 at the very most for a relationship but she will probably leave him for something better anyway.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I've never been a slayer, and I've never had an insta model. I've dated girls I considered cute but most guys here would spit at, and they all left me in the end anyways. That's how I know what OP is up against. He can get a 5'-5'4" girl who is maybe a 5 at the very most for a relationship but she will probably leave him for something better anyway.

Very few guys of any height will ever be slayers or date Instagram models ffs, that is definitely not the bar for determining if it's over or not.

OP will be just fine.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Very few guys of any height will ever be slayers or date Instagram models ffs, that is definitely not the bar for determining if it's over or not.

OP will be just fine.
At 5'6" he wont even reach the noose boyo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, nattycel and ChoSeungHui
5ft6 omg im so sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Extra Chromosome
in the first and third photos I rate you psl 6.5 and the best looking guy in the forum
I hope to die

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

It's not over, wear some timbs/boots at all times and you're gucci. Just make sure to make the girl cum when you fuck her and she wont leave you when she finds out you're a manlet.

I saw yo on reddit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
If autism had a face

Mirin your face tbh
Gl
You're a 6/10 imo, 7/10 with rhino. Your eye area is your best feature.

Last edited:
JFL at the side.

Upgraded justin bieber tbh
Bieber facemogges me to death and he heightmogges me too. Jfl.
Why?
Bieber facemogges me to death and he heightmogges me too. Jfl.
If autism had a face
Elaborate?
View attachment 39116

I don't do drugs, I don't even drink occasionally and I've never smoked. Don't know why my skin is bad.
Thanks but it's over cause of the height.
JFL at the side.
Why?
Jfl it's truly over. Fun fact I've dated an IG model when I was 15 and she was 14. She had some solid shootings and was signed to two agencies. When she was 16 she cheated on me with her 6feet photographer Chad who's her boyfriend now. I guess height didn't matter for a 14/15 year old girl but started to matter when she got older.
View attachment 39116

Why are my lips a failo?

Last edited: