20 years old how do I max my last few inches in height?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
I still believe I'm growing certainly have grown in the last year, how do I max this out, please help any suggestions

I'm going to hop on mk677 anything else I should know?

20 years old. Inches of height growth. You would have to be a genetic outlier to achieve such growth at your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and jefferson
20 years old. Inches of height growth. You would have to be a genetic outlier to achieve such growth at your age.
I'm up 6cm from last year there's hope I've always been a bit of a late bloomer still should max whatever I have left

• +1
Reactions: Gannicus and Stingray
I'm up 6cm from last year there's hope I've always been a bit of a late bloomer still should max whatever I have left
You grew 6 centimeters last year? You should be able to grow some more if it’s true.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
It's over

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Swagwaffle and Demir
Ugh mk677 really?

Just eat a low carb diet with fish and good fats and get enough nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
over

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
its ogre

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ugh mk677 really?

Just eat a low carb diet with fish and good fats and get enough nutrients.
What constitutes low carb? My current macros are like 3000 calories150 protein, 200 carbs, rest from fat

Btw what are the side effects of mk677? Is it true you will experience an estrogen rush after a cycle(which could close your plates)?

Which one should I buy here?https://purerawz.co/
The tabs or the liquid?

I plan to use it for a year(can you take it for that long without a break?) and get the very last height gains left in me, anything else I should take with it?(please nothing that can cause balding)

Diet I'm going high fat, bulking lots of organ meats, some salads, no grains, unless I need sugar for height gains?

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Btw what are the side effects of mk677? Is it true you will experience an estrogen rush after a cycle(which could close your plates)?

Which one should I buy here?https://purerawz.co/
The tabs or the liquid?

I plan to use it for a year(can you take it for that long without a break?) and get the very last height gains left in me, anything else I should take with it?(please nothing that can cause balding)

Diet I'm going high fat, bulking lots of organ meats, some salads, no grains, unless I need sugar for height gains?
Since MK-677 (Ibutamoren) raises growth hormone levels, you can expect the following side effects:
  • Swollen joints.
  • Numb and tingling skin.
  • Muscle and joint pain.
  • Increased water retention.
  • Lethargy.
I recommend the liquid version.

And as for taking it for a year without a break I’m not totally sure, you can ask some more informed users like Extra Chromosome for that.

Since MK-677 (Ibutamoren) raises growth hormone levels, you can expect the following side effects:
  • Swollen joints.
  • Numb and tingling skin.
  • Muscle and joint pain.
  • Increased water retention.
  • Lethargy.
I recommend the liquid version.

And as for taking it for a year without a break I’m not totally sure, you can ask some more informed users like Extra Chromosome for that.
Wouldn’t recommend something called “mk ultra” that causes numb and tingling skin

Wouldn’t recommend something called “mk ultra” that causes numb and tingling skin
Eh, those side effects are neglible. Not too mention, not everyone might even experience all if any of these side effects.

Eh, those side effects are neglible. Not too mention, not everyone might even experience all if any of these side effects.
(((Side effects

I still believe I'm growing certainly have grown in the last year, how do I max this out, please help any suggestions

I'm going to hop on mk677 anything else I should know?
PM me for a small guide on mk677 bro you gotta do it well

just measured myself, looks like I grew 1 cm in height, which is strange since I already have a beard, deep voice and an overall "adult" appearence.

from beginning of my 17th life year to the end of it (am turning 18 in a week)

so looks like there's small hope for everyone

I have bad news for you

curious if i can go from 6 ft 1 to higher at 21, dont really need anymore growth, but i get heightmogged by a few friends and my brother, even though facially i mog all of them.

Growth plates prob fused so probably over i suppose, but my family does tend to have late growth, cousin went from 6 ft 1 at 20ish to like 6 ft 3 by 23 so idk

Just grow brah, it aint that hard.

• JFL
Reactions: ChiseledFace