2017 me vs 2020 me

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
I’ve been lookmaxxing for a while with out ever knowing about this group... What y’all think ? 45+%bf vs 22-23%bf

Attachments

• B0946F52-2CF0-43F8-9236-1CE54916A939.jpeg
    B0946F52-2CF0-43F8-9236-1CE54916A939.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 989
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10989 and 74 others
God job ngl

• +1
Reactions: thecel, RealSurgerymax, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
good job but get rid off the glasses

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, thecel, Lev Peshkov and 12 others
subhuman to niche appeal, well done.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9511, paranakee and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Pumanator and Deleted member 3990
Impressive ngl, gj OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Mirin'

8891c6dd479b5bc2c8dc90cfe06dff93da99be71bd4b3ff1f983238aeb0b76d6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, grimy, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
subhuman to niche appeal, well done.
What makes me niche tho? Like most of most of tinder matches are cute goth, punk, and emo girls but I don’t really fit into any of those groups.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6785
damn bro
mixed race babies ARE SUCH MOGGERS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lux, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
What makes me niche tho? Like most of most of tinder matches are cute goth, punk, and emo girls but I don’t really fit into any of those groups.
piercings

• +1
I’ve been lookmaxxing for a while with out ever knowing about this group... What y’all think ? 45+%bf vs 22-23%bf
More than most on this forum will ever do, congratulations man. Your results are amazing. What’s the difference in treatment you’ve experienced like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ChangeOfHeart, Lux and 5 others
it's the piercings and dark turtle neck in the picture which give off dark academia. goth, punk and emo girls tend to like this appeal

edit: light academia not dark

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 3 others
it's the piercings and dark turtle neck in the picture which give off dark academia. goth, punk and emo girls tend to like this appeal
More than most on this forum will ever do, congratulations man. Your results are amazing. What’s the difference in treatment you’ve experienced like?
A lot tbh... I was a fat gamer with no job and always stuck in the house. Now I’m working, have a nice social circle, go clubbing, make friends way easier. Also, tinder, bumble, and real life iois are a lot higher. Hard to see the full effect of the differences since I lost most of the weight during quarantine... Def worth it! Now onto sub 15% bf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, animo123, Deleted member 8244 and 5 others
would buzz the hair and get rid of the glasses tbh, you could run masc game

but do what you want, individuality is something to be cherished

and well done

Attachments

• TightTautEgg-max-1mb.gif
    TightTautEgg-max-1mb.gif
    433.7 KB · Views: 809
  • +1
Reactions: entropy137, Hightwolf and Deleted member 10516
A lot tbh... I was a fat gamer with no job and always stuck in the house. Now I’m working, have a nice social circle, go clubbing, make friends way easier. Also, tinder, bumble, and real life iois are a lot higher. Hard to see the full effect of the differences since I lost most of the weight during quarantine... Def worth it! Now onto sub 15% bf
a true looksmaxxer
i always respect those who don't just rot here and actually self improve themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 10516
would buzz the hair and get rid of the glasses tbh, you could run masc game

but do what you want, individuality is something to be cherished

and well done
I’ve heard about the Masc game but can’t lie I like younger girls, obv of age... 18-21. I’m 22... Also until I get a hairline surgery and lower body fat won’t get a buzz 😂😂

a true looksmaxxer
i always respect those who don't just rot here and actually self improve themselves.
True. All can improve. I’ve accepted I won’t be brad Pitt, etc ever but still can be better than I am now!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I’ve heard about the Masc game but can’t lie I like younger girls, obv of age... 18-21. I’m 22... Also until I get a hairline surgery and lower body fat won’t get a buzz 😂😂

your hairline looks fine to me

imo you look sort of SJWish in that pic

glasses, earrings, hair all combined make you look like you just came back from the women's march

• Woah
your hairline looks fine to me

imo you look sort of SJWish in that pic

glasses, earrings, hair all combined make you look like you just came back from the women's march
Lol. Nah it’s pretty high especially in selfies which add distortion.

i've never realized that your avi was yourself jfl

• JFL
life fuel for weight loss tbh

• +1
Reactions: reduction and Deleted member 10516
Lol. Nah it’s pretty high especially in selfies which add distortion.

imho it's fine, you got a good lower third so it looks balanced to me at least

• +1
imho it's fine, you got a good lower third so it looks balanced to me at least
Yeah but people roast me all the time ahah. I don’t want a zayn hairline but maybe down a inch. I’m saving up currently. Also growing my hair out, imma try the curls hanging some hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Great to hear. Your hairline seems rather high though, I have the same problem. I’d suggest either a HT or hairline lowering to vertically shorten your forehead since it messes with your facial ratios.

• +1
Great to hear. Your hairline seems rather high though, I have the same problem. I’d suggest either a HT or hairline lowering to vertically shorten your forehead since it messes with your facial ratios.
Yeah haha I know 😢😢 I’m already Saving for it ! Sucks had big Forehead as a baby

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Can't Wait till you are finally leanmaxxed :)

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10516
hairline lowering/ HT and get rid of those glasses

nothing else to do

• +1
hairline lowering/ HT and get rid of those glasses

nothing else to do
I might have a slight underbite :( got dental coverage for 2021 tho so imma find out !

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I might have a slight underbite :( got dental coverage for 2021 tho so imma find out !
well alright means u gotta do bimax.

it doesn't look that bad though, so that will mean ur appearance probably won't change that much.

• +1
you look angry. Not happy about your progress? :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 275
  • +1

Major props bro. MAJOR. This should be Best of the Best section.

Yo @Kingkellz. This can't go lost.

• Woah
Wait you're 22-23% body fat now? LMAO.

No chance bro. You're at least 16% at this minute.

• JFL
Wait you're 22-23% body fat now? LMAO.

No chance bro. You're at least 16% at this minute.
Yeah I just have a lean face haha.. I’m still not even sub 20% bf. I’m 6’2 230 currently. Goal weight 210-200.

Yeah I just have a lean face haha.. I’m still not even sub 20% bf. I’m 6’2 230 currently. Goal weight 210-200.

Damn.

Keep going.

Were you obese your entire before this period?

• +1