"2019 Year of the pig"

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Only bluepilled betas believe this shit. My chinese zodiac is a pig and 2019 has been as futile and hopeless as every other year before. "Luck" doesn't exist, it's all about looks and even if it existed, it would not be dependent on an arbitruary social construct like zodiac sign is.

And tbh, i had hopes for this year, yes, I bought this too even though I finished college as an incel and it was clear as day it was over 4 me. But the months passed, snow melted, flowers blossomed, sun got hot and NOTHING happened. I took every chance given to me, i met a few girls and like always, it was a waste of time.

Zodiac signs are 100% BS, just another cope crafted by the incel mind.

the sky is blue

Astrology is bluepilled

Is there any human person on this planet who believes in zodiac signs? No, there is not. Pig tier IQ if you do

Is there any human person on this planet who believes in zodiac signs? No, there is not. Pig tier IQ if you do

pigs are some of the smartest animals paradoxically

Women love zodiac and star signs and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Women love zodiac and star signs and stuff

Women also converge around averages way harder, like intelligence. And how good is average intelligence? Terrible. Women are almost always dumb as hell, hence liking bs myths