2020 Penile Lengthening Surgery State-Of-The-Art Review

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
A google search for penile lengthening surgery will lead you to endless surgeons and companies offering techniques which don’t really work that well.

One of the most egregious is a silicone penile implant that claims to stretch the length of the penis in addition to add girth.

Mainstream Plastic Surgery Texts might say that real gains in penis length are not realistic and suggest certain maneuverers like Mons Pubis Liposuction which can help a little.

Ligamentous Release is a surgery with mixed patient reviews.

However Ligamentous Release seems to be misunderstood by the general public and surprisingly surgeons as well.

The penile ligament is rather large and deep. The idea of a full ligamentous disconnection is to hopefully allow more of the internal/hidden penis to come out of the body and be visible functioning phallus. However when the right protocol isn’t used, little if any change may occur and sometimes the penis can go further into the pelvis and actually make the penis visibly shorter.

A novel protocol combined with ligmantous release can reliably give patients an extra inch in length, and sometimes 2 or more inches. The key to successful ligamentous release penile lengthening surgery is using weights in the post-operative period to pull and hold the penis out, for it to heal in this optimized position where more penis is exposed.

C9C58737-171B-4037-B154-1F8FA90E1B71.jpeg

The backbone of a penile length enhancement should be the full, deep release of the suspensory ligament from the pubic bone with a several month period of using the prescribed weights. This can be combined with other adjunctive procedures to further enhance the result such as Mons Pubis Liposuction, and Girth Enhancement.

This surgical method is a faster and more predictable alternative to using expander devices for years.

The leading surgeon for this protocol is Alexander Krakovsky MD PhD of the USA. He seeks to make his protocols mainstream and wants all plastic surgeons to adopt these simple techniques as the new standard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, LastHopeForNorman, Youngbuffet and 12 others
how much does it cost?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
how much does it cost?

This is a simple surgery that should not take longer than an hour or use any expensive consumables (unless you are getting girth enhancement too, tripling the time and alloderm is extremely expensive). Surgeons fees will obviously vary. Some may charge $2,500 some $10,000 if they have developed a “brand name”

In addition you have to consider anesthesia fee and facility fee - usually about $4,000 combined.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and RecessedPrettyboy
This is a simple surgery that should not take longer than an hour or use any expensive consumables (unless you are getting girth enhancement too, tripling the time and alloderm is extremely expensive). Surgeons fees will obviously vary. Some may charge $2,500 some $10,000 if they have developed a “brand name”

In addition you have to consider anesthesia fee and facility fee - usually about $4,000 combined.
kinda expensive tbh. but well when this comes to brazil it prob will be at least 5x cheaper anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and RealSurgerymax
I don't need to extend my penis (6"7 inches fully erect) but I would do it if there is a safe and non-invasive way to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and RealSurgerymax
I don't need to extend my penis (6"7 inches fully erect) but I would do it if there is a safe and non-invasive way to do it

There is a lot of anecdotal information on various forums saying commercially available extenders can work, but I don’t know anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
sounds dangerous and I'd rather do extenders/clamping/bathmate methods

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Slayerino
Just out of curiosity, why do you consider the silicone implant bad? Medically speaking.

On the other hand, why would adding a weight without ligament release not work?
Over time it should weaken that area.

J
A google search for penile lengthening surgery will lead you to endless surgeons and companies offering techniques which don’t really work that well.

One of the most egregious is a silicone penile implant that claims to stretch the length of the penis in addition to add girth.

Mainstream Plastic Surgery Texts might say that real gains in penis length are not realistic and suggest certain maneuverers like Mons Pubis Liposuction which can help a little.

Ligamentous Release is a surgery with mixed patient reviews.

However Ligamentous Release seems to be misunderstood by the general public and surprisingly surgeons as well.

The penile ligament is rather large and deep. The idea of a full ligamentous disconnection is to hopefully allow more of the internal/hidden penis to come out of the body and be visible functioning phallus. However when the right protocol isn’t used, little if any change may occur and sometimes the penis can go further into the pelvis and actually make the penis visibly shorter.

A novel protocol combined with ligmantous release can reliably give patients an extra inch in length, and sometimes 2 or more inches. The key to successful ligamentous release penile lengthening surgery is using weights in the post-operative period to pull and hold the penis out, for it to heal in this optimized position where more penis is exposed.

C9C58737-171B-4037-B154-1F8FA90E1B71.jpeg

The backbone of a penile length enhancement should be the full, deep release of the suspensory ligament from the pubic bone with a several month period of using the prescribed weights. This can be combined with other adjunctive procedures to further enhance the result such as Mons Pubis Liposuction, and Girth Enhancement.

This surgical method is a faster and more predictable alternative to using expander devices for years.

The leading surgeon for this protocol is Alexander Krakovsky MD PhD of the USA. He seeks to make his protocols mainstream and wants all plastic surgeons to adopt these simple techniques as the new standard.
JFL
You can achieve length + girth with a bathmate + extender. Why would you go under the knife. Dumb af

There is a lot of anecdotal information on various forums saying commercially available extenders can work, but I don’t know anything about it.
how long is the recovery period?