AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
"Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money"

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1464
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6382
wow foking shoiet thread bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 8576
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Patrick Baitman, Ritalincel and 1 other person
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

ai cleek doht

Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
Golbin its over for u i am pulling up to ur house and i want u to keep this same energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I kicked a dead bird infront of people once. Is that sadism? Some bbc pulled me aside and asked if I was sadistic. I doubled down and said I felt good. Looked Giga non Nt

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AbandonShip
I kicked a dead bird infront of people once. Is that sadism? Some bbc pulled me aside and asked if I was sadistic. I doubled down and said I felt good. Looked Giga non Nt

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

u killed it

stop it man. You look so edgy