20M should I start fin now.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
My father's side of the family has a bad natural hairline. So do I. Should I start fin now as a preventative measure, because you never know. Also because I'm getting a hair transplant in the future. Should I just get on it or is that retarded wait till transplant.
Both sides kept hair well into old age.

if you have to ask...

My father's side of the family has a bad natural hairline. So do I. Should I start fin now as a preventative measure, because you never know. Also because I'm getting a hair transplant in the future. Should I just get on it or is that retarded wait till transplant.
Both sides kept hair well into old age.
does it get worse already then what you were born with?

1st sign = thinning

Balding depends on maternal aka mothers side! :) but if you want to do that it;s your choice man!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell
Balding depends on maternal aka mothers side! :) but if you want to do that it;s your choice man!
not entirely true. It depends on both actually(mom & dad)

it like 70% - dad
30% - mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
not entirely true. It depends on both actually(mom & dad)

it like 70% - dad
30% - mom
Oh my bad haha.
Both sides in my case dont have any problems, than again i dont need fin at 16 jfl

does it get worse already then what you were born with?

1st sign = thinning
Yes but it happened after puberty had a natural Norwood then it stayed that way. But blackpill being the lense of which i view life through I'm constantly checking my hairline and am almost convincing myself it's getting worse. Not much thinning no.

Yes but it happened after puberty had a natural Norwood then it stayed that way. But blackpill being the lense of which i view life through I'm constantly checking my hairline and am almost convincing myself it's getting worse. Not much thinning no.
Yeah, that happening after puberty is a sign that is not good. imo.
It goes in phases, most often I would say. Not steady. But in sprints, and then a top, and then another sprint.

I had good hairline. well into my 20's. At late 20's thinning somewhat. At eraly thirties NW 1 temples thing happeneing. at mid 30's abit more thinning on scalp. For little over 1 year now. I'm on minox, 0.25 gr finastride; on scalp and temples. Since 1 week. I stopped minox and experiment how peppermint oil does.
I had some imporvement with above thing. a bit more thinkness again, and maybe NW 0.5 improvement on the hairline. I'm now 37.

Dont start it before you reach nw2 tbh

Same problem

receded with 16-18 to nw2 than stayed the same until now (24) but I am pretty sure I lost some density too but really slowly

I am thinking about hoping on fin too

Send us a picture. Never do it as a preventative measure, Fin can have nasty sides, it's not Vitamin C.