21m/6.0/curry/Give your opinion

I posted 2 pics of full height saying I'm 6 please check it upwards
Bro I'm saying you're ugly as shit 6' isn't going to change that

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
you believe that your women are objectively the best looking, so it really shouldn't be too hard to understand lmao
Fuck off curry fuck your own women you self hating ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CursedOne and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, inceletto, Chadeep and 3 others
I know I'm ugly that's why I posted . Give me some tips
But for real i would keep the glasses maybe trade them out for rectangle frames to get more angularity in the face. Besides that gymmax, skinmax, the basics and maybe you can reach 4psl

But for real i would keep the glasses maybe trade them out for rectangle frames to get more angularity in the face. Besides that gymmax, skinmax, the basics and maybe you can reach 4psl
Already gymmaxing and this frame best suits me and I will keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Your mom could have banged chad and you could have gotten some his height but cope for now
Screenshot 20200801 160947

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
You are the manlet.. But cope
You think you can say anything with that 1.5/10 face? LMFAO

My pfp contains my eye area, that alone should show you I mog your dravidian existence to oblivion

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadelite, Deleted member 5455 and 4 others
SUBHUMAN MANLET LOW T BONELESS NARROW SKULLED SHITSKIN PAJEET REGULAR DEFECATOR OF MUMBAI STREETS

ILL BE SAVING THIS FOR MY SUBHUMAN FOLDER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4438, Chadeep and 3 others
You think you can say anything with that 1.5/10 face? LMFAO

My pfp contains my eye area, that alone should show you I mog your dravidian existence to oblivion
Don't bring your gun out and please don't shoot me

diagree tbh

guys like morrone still look turk

they would treat him like a turk in germany
View attachment 560271

their is no psl that trascends racism sadly
That's an absolute cope. No ethnic Turk looks like this. And his pheno would make him drown by all the squirt the german pussies will have at his sight.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and CursedOne
That's an absolute cope. No ethnic Turk looks like this. And his pheno would make him drown by all the squirt the german pussies will have at his sight.
keep coping fagot

he would easily blend in in turks tbh

he could larp as turk and nobody would doubt

he could also larp as italian or spaniard and stuff of course

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Slayerino and Deleted member 7313
Give your opinion and destroy my life

Pretty good in the second pic imo. Mogs me. With the glasses and a good outfit, 4.75-5 psl (psl is out of 8) Can pull some foids by being NT and low inhib.

keep coping fagot

he would easily blend in in turks tbh

View attachment 560580View attachment 560583View attachment 560584View attachment 560587View attachment 560591View attachment 560592

he could larp as turk and nobody would doubt

he could also larp as italian or spaniard and stuff of course
I repeat: he can't be mistaken for an ethnic turkroach. I could spot him between a thousand ethnic turks. This doesn't change the fact that there are "turks" in Turkey that are ethnic whites.

Mogs me tbh

I repeat: he can't be mistaken for an ethnic turkroach. I could spot him between a thousand ethnic turks. This doesn't change the fact that there are "turks" in Turkey that are ethnic whites.
he isnt even th3e bestlooking out of this guys, but okay

face = low tier average/normie
height = good
Body shape isgood but not great.

percentile

face: 4.5 / 10
Body: 7/10
Overall: 4.5 x 68% + 7 x 32% = 5.3 orso.

So OVERALL 53%. Basically average.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tej_b, Chadeep, Oueyy and 1 other person
My condolences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
My condolences

• +1
My condolences
He's not ugly, he's just not attractive. I mean if you walked past him on the street or met him as a coworker, you wouldn't think about his looks at all.

• +1
He's not ugly, he's just not attractive. I mean if you walked past him on the street or met him as a coworker, you wouldn't think about his looks at all.
That's the point. He's not deformed to us, but to foids, he is, so he might as well be Frankeinstein.

If you're not at least Chadlite it's over. Why would he care about what other guys think about him? He's not gay, he's tryna get pussy just like all of us on here

It is over, man.

You should spend your time here instead of running behind foids from now on.

• +1
Makes me even feel lucky to be a chink/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Fetnite
face = low tier average/normie
height = good
Body shape isgood but not great.

percentile

face: 4.5 / 10
Body: 7/10
Overall: 4.5 x 68% + 7 x 32% = 5.3 orso.

So OVERALL 53%. Basically average.
Average life is best

[/QUO
What is your advice to improve?

@tej_b calm down bro they didn't know you were living in india they thought you were in the west, you heightmog in india

Give your opinion and destroy my life
6ft and curry? What the fuck do they put into the food nowadays

Regardless you stylemog and cameramog me your pictures are high quality as fuck

Most indians settle for their own race and those who are in USA tries to settle for white girls.

Thats cuz india has like 0 white girls im pretty sure jfl... Also i notice that even curry girls born in the west prefer to have mostly curry only friend circles... they honestly should just catch a plane back to india cuz i feel theyll like it more.

PS. Brave of you to post ur face with an eye area like that.. dont ever take ur glasses off or ITS BEYOND OVER..

What is your advice to improve?
Ideally you should get double jaw surgery + genioplasty, ZSO, rhinoplasty, nose bridge augmentation, orbital decompression, epicanthic fold removal, brow ridge lowering surgery, upper blepharoplasty and fillers.