21y/o khv, can I get an honest rating?

Your fucking Pokemon hat and the fact you look like someone's 14 y/o kid brother who hasn't cut his hair in five years and only wears hoodies.

Above average.
Please tell me you're not Jewish

You look good, but cut that hair. It's Incel tier, no joke

Can I get a rating and some insight into what's objectively wrong with my face?
I feel like I've grown too used to my face to be objective about it, but I get the impression I either look like a 12 year old or a female.

Sorry about the soy beanie lads, only thing I have to cover my autism hair, also not the best picture quality I know but I'm a broke student for now.

I'll try to compare later after I transfer uni, get a better camera, and begin working out properly.
cut that hair
cut that hair
cut that hair
cut that hair
you will be subhuman until you get a proper haircut

DO NOT CUT THE HAIR

I REPEAT DO NOT CUT THE HAIR

IT LOOKS FINE, IF YOU CUT IT IT WILL SEVERELY DISADVANTAGE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RECESSED JAW

ITS NOT SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
DO NOT CUT THE HAIR

I REPEAT DO NOT CUT THE HAIR

IT LOOKS FINE, IF YOU CUT IT IT WILL SEVERELY DISADVANTAGE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RECESSED JAW

ITS NOT SUBHUMAN
This makes no sense, if anything the hair will make your cranium look bigger and consequently your jaw smaller.

Hello wincel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kirbyparks, Deleted member 483 and 2 others
This makes no sense, if anything the hair will make your cranium look bigger and consequently your jaw smaller.
Did you just say you agree with me and then disagree?

good but recessed chin is a RIP get genio ASAP

How can you be KHV?
Go out of your bedroom lol

Can I get a rating and some insight into what's objectively wrong with my face?
I feel like I've grown too used to my face to be objective about it, but I get the impression I either look like a 12 year old or a female.

Sorry about the soy beanie lads, only thing I have to cover my autism hair, also not the best picture quality I know but I'm a broke student for now.

I'll try to compare later after I transfer uni, get a better camera, and begin working out properly.
take a shower and get a haircut then leave this place for eternity

Looks like a discount @AstroSky . Height notwithstanding you should be able to get a woman.

I think you have good potential. I would get a haircut like previously mentioned. Do not inject filler yourself, you can get necrosis of the skin and other bad shit or go blind.

As someone who has gotten filler, I would recommend going to a plastic surgeon if you want to you go that route, but since you are 21 I would mew. I don't think your chin is too bad and thin lips are ok. Try the haircut first and I would lose the hat, it will only appeal to certain girls and probably not attractive ones.

Despite your numerous flaws, you can make it.

legit look faggot, i could see you crossdressing or some gay shit in the future especially with that faggot hat.