21yo monster, rate me

R

RelativeM

Iron
Hey, I just want an honest rate, I know my asymmetry is out of control and it's ruining my life, I don't know what can I do about it.

I think there is no hope for me, aslo my side is atrocious. I'm sure I have the most crooked face out there rofl. Also don't look my hair I woke up one hour ago

Lets's go.

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and badromance
6/10 need better pic

italian? you're GL bro dw

Looks good with that beard. How tall are you btw?

GL for sure

Pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
5'7 rofl
Other pics where you can clearly see my asymmetries :feelswhy:

How old are you? If you are below 18 you could still grow tbh.

Well your asymmetry is not that bad, the lens distortion often makes it look worse.

Aspie stare

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Autist
Not bad, but with a depressed cringey stare.

Good eyebrows and upper third. Your lower third puts you down, especially your lips.

Chad-lite. Don't listen to people who say height will destroy your chances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
5'7 rofl
Other pics where you can clearly see my asymmetries :feelswhy:

In my experience, nobody gives a shit about asymmetrical eye placement, they just have to be similar shaped. Look at Sean O Pry

Hey, I just want an honest rate, I know my asymmetry is out of control and it's ruining my life, I don't know what can I do about it.

I think there is no hope for me, aslo my side is atrocious. I'm sure I have the most crooked face out there rofl. Also don't look my hair I woke up one hour ago

Lets's go.

View attachment 28566
Beardmaxxed

How old are you? If you are below 18 you could still grow tbh.

Well your asymmetry is not that bad, the lens distortion often makes it look worse.

I'm 21, it's in the title.
Yeah I don't know, in the mirror I feel like I'm okay, but when a flip a selfie, this is awful (to me at least).

I'm so sorry but that may well kill any attraction you may get. You have a good face but your height kills you.

Yeah you're right, I feel like my height makes mea lot less masculine

Aspie stare

Can you give a typical Aspie face ? I can't really spot it.

Good eyebrows and upper third. Your lower third puts you down, especially your lips.

Lips should be wider ?

In my experience, nobody gives a shit about asymmetrical eye placement, they just have to be similar shaped. Look at Sean O PryView attachment 28611
This guy is symmetric as fuck, 10/10 rofl

Look like Cr1tikal. I’d kill for the beard and eyebrow genes

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Long midface ruins your aesthetic

prettyboy eye area

jfl if you think your supposed asymmetry is ruining you, its barely that noticeable, you'd be glad you look like that if you saw me and how asymmetric i am.

Long midface ruins your aesthetic
No narrow jaw is what is holding him back (it's holding back at least 95% of normies)
Definitely above average imo

Take a picture with the rear cam? I think the camera is distorting your face.

Last edited:
Why does everyone freak out so much about having an asymmetrical face? Literally everyone has asymmetries and yours don’t even remotely stand out.

THIS is when asymmetry becomes a problem. You’re normal. He isn’t.

Last edited:
Keep the beard, change your hair to be at least a little less messy.

Is your face really that long or is it lens distortion?
4/10 cause you're only 5'7.

5/10. You lack a lower third. Start chewing gum

Keep the beard

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
You look good, if anything is holding you back it's probably your autism.

Honestly dude, you're gl. Your chin is asymmetrical but I don't see any other glaring asymmetries. Your eye brow asymmetry is barely noticeable and I bet in motion it vanishes. A little filler in to the shorter side of your chin and your asymmetry would disappear irl. You are far from "it's over" levels of asymmetry, as evidence by the fact that to someone who doesn't know you, your flipped image looks practically the same. Fix the chin asymmetry and call it a day. Being the same height as you, you have a tremendous amount to overcome in that aspect, but it is possible. I am a very average looking, 5'7" male of 32 y/o who up until recently had a cute 21y/o gf for three years. Yes, ultimately she left me, but I spent three years with her from a week after she turned 18 until a couple weeks after she turned 21. I met her through the gym of all places, so Tinder might not be good with your height, but put yourself out there.

• +1
Thick dark eyebrow theory is legit. 6/10

• +1
Why does everyone freak out so much about having an asymmetrical face? Literally everyone has asymmetries and yours don’t even remotely stand out.

THIS is when asymmetry becomes a problem. You’re normal. He isn’t.
View attachment 28647
Exactly, there is literally no one with a completely symmetrical face. OP's isn't even that noticeable in pictures, and it would be MUCH less noticeable IRL.

start wearing lifts