22YR Slavic, finally got money for surgeries

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold

Side profile

Previous post was a mix of comments, cut 5%bf, started mewing(idk if helped) Shaved, plucked eyebrows, started growing hair out
Here we go:
I think I look the best in stubble

Current look, changed the shape of eyebrows

Clean shaven, downward angle makes me look NW 1 I had some thinning due to anti fungi antibiotics but it's taken care of
Clean shaven

Where I started:

List of issiues I'd like to fix
Eyebrows (thinking the straight suit me best will have to regrow)
Small lips,
Big ears(almost non noticeable now I have a big head, Nose (I can breath only trough 1 nostril),
Excess skin on face and body (My 6pack is showing after workout pretty good, I think Im leaner than BF clippers tell me but because of skin its hard to tell,
Yellowish teeth, widen up the palate and straighten them out (While smiling 4 teeth are showing so its not so bad)
Build up muscle (mostly upper body and neck)

Using faceapp beauty calculator im getting 8.7-9.2/10 But I dont think its as reliable anymore

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing and fobos
Dzień dobry Nienawidzę kobiet

• +1
Reactions: SA7
186/6.2 IF it matters (My hormones are retardedstill growing at almost 22)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
High tier normie, use otosticks to pin your ears back.

Those face beauty calculators are bulllllshittt. I plugged in Putins face on one of them and it gave him a 7. You're fine looking. Just see a hair doctor for the balding (unless your sure its not a problem), drop some more body fat, and whiten the shit out of those teeth of yours. Thin lips are also ideal in men and they suit you so don't get injections.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Poles = superior Chad genes, all chads I know are polish
I know Polish chads but they are ogres, almost like a shrek, big heard warior skulls but 0 jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Mogs me to death, fuck this gay earth.

• +1
View attachment 59322
Side profile

Previous post was a mix of comments, cut 5%bf, started mewing(idk if helped) Shaved, plucked eyebrows, started growing hair out
Here we go:
I think I look the best in stubble
View attachment 59316
Current look, changed the shape of eyebrows
View attachment 59319
Clean shaven, downward angle makes me look NW 1 I had some thinning due to anti fungi antibiotics but it's taken care of
Clean shavenView attachment 59321
Where I started:
View attachment 59330

List of issiues I'd like to fix
Eyebrows (thinking the straight suit me best will have to regrow)
Small lips,
Big ears(almost non noticeable now I have a big head, Nose (I can breath only trough 1 nostril),
Excess skin on face and body (My 6pack is showing after workout pretty good, I think Im leaner than BF clippers tell me but because of skin its hard to tell,
Yellowish teeth, widen up the palate and straighten them out (While smiling 4 teeth are showing so its not so bad)
Build up muscle (mostly upper body and neck)

Using faceapp beauty calculator im getting 8.7-9.2/10 But I dont think its as reliable anymore
The last pic the woman has a very good body, but jfl using faceapp beauty calc as a good measure

The last pic the woman has a very good body, but jfl using faceapp beauty calc as a good measure
You think why I was with her? 180cm tall Thats huge for a woman

Yes she is very tall. She was your gf?
"thats why i was with her" What more info you need? Face wise she was a 6 sometimes looked like a 4 and sometimes like an 8 Dafuk, angles change so much. She had some issues bcoz of her voice (sounded more than a man than 90% of ppl here) Alpha widow tho, previously got a bodybuilder bf on steroids, still was texting him while with me. FML

good mindset, keep grinding bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and androidcel
good mindset, keep grinding bro
Post the surgeries that Im supposed to do goddamit! I think lips are my biggest issue or the nose (I want to breath from both nostrils)

Post the surgeries that Im supposed to do goddamit! I think lips are my biggest issue or the nose (I want to breath from both nostrils)
get rhino, some treatment for your skin and gymcel

• +1
"thats why i was with her"
I misread that, I keep studying for final exams so I tend to be a bit fatigued sometimes and my font size is set to 75%. Oopsies