23 y/o Rate Me

Framecel

Framecel

Iron
Give me an honest rate:

Genuine or "non-Frauded" Photos -

Edited or "Frauded" Photos -

I am 5'9'' or 176 cm. I weigh just under 120 lbs or around 54 kg.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 2205
5 PSL in your best frauded pic

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
5 psl
4.5 if jew, cant tell

• +1
5.5/10 you have a harmonious clear face but lack dimorphism since you have a narrow lower third and flat cheekbones

• +1
You give sminem vibes in the first set of photos

• JFL
if i had ur eyes id be 8 psl at least

• +1
Give me an honest rate:

5-5.5 psl your frame's not the best but otherwise you're good chief.

• +1
WTF is this shit. You don’t even look the same person

BDA12AAC 97A7 4441 A7D0 5917BC10B6F4
1D407CE8 6F77 40B6 91B5 7ECEC06860C5

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444, CopingCel and 3 others
Looks like a watered @Lifeisgood72

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Peachy

• +1
Lpl this guy getting 5

Makes all the 3s look better

4.5 psl

• +1
So would you place me in the 3 PSL range?

I used the impression filter.
Nah you sre a 6 in my book but yu getting all these 4s and 5s makes me a 3 feel beyter about myself

• +1
  • +1
4/4.5 psl unfrauded, 5.5 frauded lmao huge difference
also needs hardcore gymcelling, face is irrelevant while having your body at that point

• +1
Reactions: Framecel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Peachy
may be 4.6 IRL due to lens distorsion and all shit.

• +1
also needs hardcore gymcelling, face is irrelevant while having your body at that point
True,he has frame of an auschwitz prisoner.

at least it's leanmaxx full potential, meaning he can never go higher without surgerymaxx

Nah you sre a 6 in my book but yu getting all these 4s and 5s makes me a 3 feel beyter about myself
It's kind of weird because I use a couple of those unfrauded photos of on Tinder (I don't use edited photos for dating) with an extremely dry and boring bio and I'd say I do well. I made a Tinder profile yesterday and I already have +99 likes on it after only 12 hours. I did match with some attractive girls, most were average and I don't swipe right on girls I'm not attracted to. I find it very difficult to get those genuinely attractive girls however. If I'm between a 3.5 - 5.5 PSL (according to the ratings I received here) then the average guy shouldn't have a difficult time online dating at all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, fOreVER and 1 other person
i wish i go to 10/100 bf someday tbh
It's kind of weird because I use a couple of those unfrauded photos of on Tinder (I don't use edited photos for dating) with an extremely dry and boring bio and I'd say I do well. I made a Tinder profile yesterday and I already have +99 likes on it after only 12 hours. I did match with some attractive girls, most were average and I don't swipe right on girls I'm not attracted to. I find it very difficult to get those genuinely attractive girls however. If I'm between a 3.5 - 5.5 PSL (according to the ratings I received here) then the average guy shouldn't have a difficult time online dating at all.
where do u live bro ? screens ?

at least it's leanmaxx full potential, meaning he can never go higher without surgerymaxx
nah I think his face is not totally leanmaxed, 54kg at that height not that much, probably has very thin bones
i mean 54kg at that height isn't too low* compared to how he looks lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Greater Toronto Area, Canada. This area is known for having extremely hypergamous and picky girls too. Women here are especially closed off and cold. I'll post a screenshot of my tinder, one second.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
Normie 4PSL

• +1
The average guy does. You are above average. These aspies all aspire to mog models

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
You have better collagen than me and im fucking sixteeen

Here's a screenshot of my Tinder -

I made my account on September 18th at 3:21 PM.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Here's a screenshot of my Tinder -

I made my account on September 18th at 3:21 PM.

i don't know what to say tbh. Facially speaking you'r slightly above average.
may be PSL is cope ?

may be PSL is cope ?
The aspies here cant rate wallah tjey cant. They call everyone subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
may be PSL is cope ?
Nah he is definitely above average also he doesn't look ethnic so it obviously helps.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Nah he is definitely above average also he doesn't look ethnic so it obviously helps.
in his unfrauded pics, the worst one he is at best at 4.5 PSL.
IMO light eyes + dark hair + not looking ethnic in the eyes of silly girls make him ascend to 6 PSL.
BUT BUT BUT 99+ likes in 12 hours : it's only the game area of more than 6 PSL.
there is definitively smth that i can't understand. you need to be 6.1 6.2 PSL to have these results

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
IMO light eyes + dark hair + not looking ethnic in the eyes of silly girls make him ascend to 6 PSL.
there is definitively smth that i can't understand. you need to be 6.1 6.2 PSL to have these results
Doesn't matter if OP is doing that good.

• +1
Doesn't matter if OP is doing that good.
yeah right. but we have to take these stuffs into account : i know people beeing obviously way more gl than him struggling way more.
Tinder should then never be a way to know if you'r really attractive or not imo. but it's fine having lots of matchs, at least for the self esteem and dopamine production.

He is a 6 you retard
yeah right. but we have to take these stuffs into account : i know people beeing obviously way more gl than him struggling way more.
Tinder should then never be a way to know if you'r really attractive or not imo. but it's fine having lots of matchs, at least for the self esteem and dopamine production.
Guys he is good looking. Can be a model seriously

I feel like I look very 'non-threatening' and 'kind' which may explain my Tinder success.

• +1
He is a 6 you retard

Guys he is good looking. Can be a model seriously
no
I feel like I look very 'non-threatening' and 'kind' which may explain my Tinder success.
it can be , you'r right, and that's a good thing imo, it's better than beeing a silly bad boy looking
i mean no for the "model " part, he can't obviously : he is not 6 PSL nor has any striking feature.
But he is above average definitively.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Need lower hairline
Nosejob for the tip
Fillers on gonial angle, need width

Good luck op

• +1
Wrf are you guys talking about. Easy 6 Psl
Give me an honest rate:

6 Psl in the frauded photos

• +1
no

it can be , you'r right, and that's a good thing imo, it's better than beeing a silly bad boy looking
Being a 'bad boy' is good for "slaying" (sexual attraction). I think being 'non-threatening' is good for befriending and maybe long-term relationships (platonic and romantic attraction, which is what I'm looking for anyways).

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
Wrf are you guys talking about. Easy 6 Psl

6 Psl in the frauded photos
I tell you... aspies. He is very good looking if he werent he wouldn’t get all those matches and he is picky while at it.
Being a 'bad boy' is good for "slaying" (sexual attraction). I think being 'non-threatening' is good for befriending and maybe long-term relationships (platonic and romantic attraction, which is what I'm looking for anyways).
“Slayinng” is degeneracy. We need to secure virgin girls for hard working men.

no

i mean no for the "model " part, he can't obviously : he is not 6 PSL nor has any striking feature.
But he is above average definitively.
Bro he mogs you

even bad boy guys if it does exist, want LTR in the long run, but are aware of it too late most of the time. At least you'r aware of the most important thing, that's fine.
Bro he mogs you
why are you talking about me ? I'm giving my opinon according more or less to PSL. at the end of the day which matters is the girls attractivity tbh

Fuck. That eye area. Do u have a gf?

• +1
Fuck. That eye area. Do u have a gf?
I had a girlfriend of 1 year, we broke-up recently. She was an attractive woman, was a model, professional dancer, hostess, livestreamer, etc. She would appear on national television. I dated one other girl before her but she used me as a rebound and went back to her ex after around 2-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary