23 y/o Rate Me

Fuck. That eye area. Do u have a gf?
No he is an incel because he didnt watch enough marvel movies
even bad boy guys if it does exist, want LTR in the long run, but are aware of it too late most of the time. At least you'r aware of the most important thing, that's fine.

why are you talking about me ? I'm giving my opinon according more or less to PSL. at the end of the day which matters is the girls attractivity tbh
at this rate your opinion is worthless. The guy has amazing eyebrows, eye area, nose and clear skin. He is 6+ easily. I bet with the suggestions you aspies give it woild be looksminning

I had a girlfriend of 1 year, we broke-up recently. She was an attractive woman, was a model, professional dancer, hostess, livestreamer, etc. She would appear on national television. I dated one other girl before her but she used me as a rebound and went back to her ex after around 2-3 months.
Sorry bro, you deserve better. I created a guide to determine if a girl is girlfriend material. You should check it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
in this picture
No he is an incel because he didnt watch enough marvel movies

at this rate your opinion is worthless. The guy has amazing eyebrows, eye area, nose and clear skin. He is 6+ easily. I bet with the suggestions you aspies give it woild be looksminning
surgery doesn't worth it anyway unless about some stuffs :
nose job ; lip job ; somehow eye area but does not need it unless your eye area is very fucked up, and bimax. for the rest you do well better with fillers.

in this picture

surgery doesn't worth it anyway unless about some stuffs :
nose job ; lip job ; somehow eye area but does not need it unless your eye area is very fucked up, and bimax. for the rest you do well better with fillers.
Are these suggestions for op?

I had a girlfriend of 1 year, we broke-up recently. She was an attractive woman, was a model, professional dancer, hostess, livestreamer, etc. She would appear on national television. I dated one other girl before her but she used me as a rebound and went back to her ex after around 2-3 months.
Just curious,why are you here you obviously do very well in dating?

Are these suggestions for op?
no i'm talking in general, about what'ive seen about which surgery worth it or not.in his case fillers will be enough

Just curious,why are you here you obviously do very well in dating?
I wouldn't say I do well. Those two girls I dated were non-White so it can be easily be explained by JBW theory. I am invisible to girls in real-life, I also have severe social anxiety disorder and am genuinly fearful of social situations. I met my girlfriend(s) all online first. I'm invisible to prime White women.

• So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary
no i'm talking in general, about what'ive seen about which surgery worth it or not.in his case fillers will be enough
Nosejobs do help but it can easily go wrong. Bimax, chin wing and zso are the onlu ways to go

I wouldn't say I do well. Those two girls I dated were non-White so it can be easily be explained by JBW theory. I am invisible to girls in real-life, I also have severe social anxiety disorder and am genuinly fearful of social situations. I met my girlfriend(s) all online first. I'm invisible to prime White women.
I see

In your frauded pics, you look good and in your frauded pics you look like shit. Maybe that's why you only do well on online dating.

I do match with attractive White girls on Tinder or Bumble sometimes but my social inhibition and poor conversational skills spoils my chances.

• +1
Nosejobs do help but it can easily go wrong. Bimax, chin wing and zso are the onlu ways to go
ZSO doesn't worth it unless you'r zygoless.

In your frauded pics, you look good and in your frauded pics you look like shit. Maybe that's why you only do well on online dating.
I don't use frauded pics for online dating, only genuine ones.

I remember the last time you made a thread here,did you start lifting or not?

I remember the last time you made a thread here,did you start lifting or not?
No, busy making money right now. I'm planning on buying a gym membership soon, do you know any good beginner workout programs to follow?

in this pic he reminds me of an american actor but fuck can't recall who @GUTS9770 do you see someone ?
I was thinking about cumberbatch, but not him :

Wow you are a genius
i mean zygo is not that important IRL, especially for whites guys. I see lots of guys, like 3/4 zygoless and they do well.

No, busy making money right now. I'm planning on buying a gym membership soon, do you know any good beginner workout programs to follow?
Nah,not really an expert when it comes to lifting.

• +1
in this pic he reminds me of an american actor but fuck can't recall who @GUTS9770 do you see someone ?

View attachment 116111

i mean zygo is not that important IRL, especially for whites guys. I see lots of guys, like 3/4 zygoless and they do well.
Don't really see anyone

Eye area > lower third. His eye area is kind looking but not beta at the same time. He what girls would call cute
More proof that’s guys can’t rate for shit . Also using FaceApp is editing btw, it changed your harmony to look better

• +1
Reactions: Framecel and Deleted member 3043
Doesn't matter if OP is doing that good.
Doesn't matter but location matters a lot i live in a muslim country where People don't use tinder as much so if he were to use it where i live his results would have been way less

Eye area > lower third. His eye area is kind looking but not beta at the same time. He what girls would call cute
More proof that’s guys can’t rate for shit . Also using FaceApp is editing btw, it changed your harmony to look better
the eye area stuff i do agree too.
But the eye color halo helps way more imo

The two photographs I used Faceapp on or edited in any way are in the "Frauded" Imgur album I posted. The photos in the "non-Frauded" album I didn't edit.

View attachment 116111

He reminds you of Paul Rudd.
Idk what I'd rate OP but its not a fucking 4

• +1
The two photographs I used Faceapp on or edited in any way are in the "Frauded" Imgur album I posted. The photos in the "non-Frauded" album I didn't edit.
What pics are you using in your tinder

He's obviously gl

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
in this unfrauded pic you look fine :

smile more you have a wide palate, and mouth, and long face, it will widen it

• +1
What pics are you using in your tinder
Two of the pictures in me in the blue dress shirt, a picture of my dog, and another picture of me going rafting on a lake.

• JFL
not a 6 PSL though, considering how rare it is imo, a 5 IRL is fine imo. but he has halo features

• +1
Doesn't matter but location matters a lot i live in a muslim country where People don't use tinder as much so if he were to use it where i live his results would have been way less
Nah,you live in ethnic country.His results would have probably been more in your country.

Two of the pictures in me in the blue dress shirt, a picture of my dog, and another picture of me going rafting on a lake.
are you a student or working ?

smile more you have a wide palate, and mouth, and long face, it will widen it
I always thought smiling made my face look ugly so I avoid smiling too strongly.

not a 6 PSL though, considering how rare it is imo, a 5 IRL is fine imo. but he has halo features
you are forgetting phenotype

• +1
Nah,you live in ethnic country.His results would have probably been more in your country.
no definitively not: ethnic country, i mean muslims ones don't use or very rarely tinder.

Yeah probably not quite a 6. He's clearly prettyboy though & yeah as you rightly said, eye halo.

• +1
Higher or lower than a 4 PSL? 4 is considered middle-average if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah probably not quite a 6. He's clearly prettyboy though & yeah as you rightly said, eye halo.
inb4 stroma is cope.
Tbh if it was not for my parents, and friends, and family it has been a long time that i would have done the surgery that i need to ascend hard.
Higher or lower than a 4 PSL? 4 is considered middle-average if I'm not mistaken?
higher he means and he is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
higher
inb4 stroma is cope.
idk if stroma's actually a legit procedure or just a scam to lure in investors/ get people to give contact details etc etc

I really hope it's real though

• +1
you are asian right ? it's my intuition.
sometimes i wish i had white pheno, i would have been way higher in these app. But it's fine i don't like the girls way of thinking in these, it's just for social validation/dopamine secretion tbh.

He’s a psl 6 if my lean max versión of me Is a psl 5. He’s in another league then me

you are asian right ? it's my intuition.
sometimes i wish i had white pheno, i would have been way higher in these app. But it's fine i don't like the girls way of thinking in these, it's just for social validation/dopamine secretion tbh.
I am half-Indian and half-European.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
He is mostly North atlantid also dark hair and blue eyes halo alot.
it's always north atlandid dark hair, light eyes as far as i know who do the best on these apps, despite looking average if we exclude these features.