23 y/o Rate Me

u're fucking 54kg, of course ur invisible. manlet framecel anorexic tranny tier weight and body

face is completely irrelevant with this body and age, it only works in high school

u need to bulk up to 70-80kg(clean/lean bulk) and see how girls respond to you IRL
What workout programs would suggest? If I bulked-up, could I reach 'Chadlite' potential or is that too optimistic? Judging by the ratings I've received, I'm currently high-tier average at best and mid-average at worst. Chadlite is above high-average, right?

What workout programs would suggest? If I bulked-up, could I reach 'Chadlite' potential or is that too optimistic? Judging by the ratings I've received, I'm currently high-tier average at best and mid-average at worst. Chadlite is above high-average, right?
Do it and see for yourself.No point in thinking about the end result without putting in the work.

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
i dont think u'll be ever treated as chadlite being under 180 centimeters in real life. online dating is a different thing and have potential with body + face game

the reason you get matches online is because of your face, the reason ur invisible IRL is because of your size. so if you want to be not invisible in real life you need to go full on gymcelling

workout program I like is david laid's DUP program but at your level doing any kind of program will work and bring result. if your total newb and no knowthing about weight lifting then hire a personal trainer for a few sessions to teach you the basics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Titbot, Framecel and 1 other person
My mother is fully Northwestern European (Germany, Scotland, Denmark) which is pretty white. Could also explain why I'm white-passing.
bro, everything that you have except eye area is average or below,be very thankful to them and take care of them, and of your pheno ofc, but this one won't change normally

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
bro, everything that you have except eye area is average or below,be very thankful to them and take care of them, and of your pheno ofc, but this one won't change normally
Are you his mother. That was the most weirdest gayest shit I have ever read jfl you jackel headed clown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you his mother. That was the most weirdest gayest shit I have ever read jfl you jackel headed clown
i mog u though, you black fat girl fucker

Cope . My friends and his girl said you look more indian then me 💀
Let’s go together to a hardware store and buy you a nice thick rope
prove their words or larp

prove their words or larp
I already left the gym bro. Just admit you look more indian then me. She called your skin unnatural had me dying. I could tell you more she said

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I already left the gym bro. Just admit you look more indian then me. She called your skin unnatural had me dying. I could tell you more she said

i have, she is not accustomed to top tier quality skin, only you shitty quality one, but whatever it's life
that's why perfection looks "unatural".
in the eyes of people who have always seen your shitty skin quality tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
i have, she is not accustomed to top tier quality skin, only you shitty quality one, but whatever it's life
that's why perfection looks "unatural".
in the eyes of people who have always seen your shitty skin quality tbh
Massive cops

i'm sorry but : it is what it is
Alright jackel😂😂😂I literally died when she started flaming you . Btw her bf is white to and my friends are white to

Now you're just being stupid, alchohol on face does not cause longer term +- 3 month aging
It absolutely does if you're retarded enough to use the foam version long enough.

Wait ...you're 23? Thot you were <18

average for a caucasoid

You are contradicting yourself now goodbye
I have not contradicted myself a single time. Alcohol fucks up your skin you retard, that's what I was referring to, kill yourself and keep coping because you're to retarded to buy liquid minox instead of foam and use a moisturizer.

Wait ...you're 23? Thot you were <18
Do I look like a high-schooler then? One girl I matched with on Bumble said I looked 12 and then unmatched me lmao.

Do I look like a high-schooler then? One girl I matched with on Bumble said I looked 12 and then unmatched me lmao.

It's good that you look young. That ugly whore is probably 20 looking like 40. You don't look like a highschooler. I'd say you look like 18-19..so a college student I suppose?

I have not contradicted myself a single time. Alcohol fucks up your skin you retard, that's what I was referring to, kill yourself and keep coping because you're to retarded to buy liquid minox instead of foam and use a moisturizer.
I
Man shut the fuck up and get off this forum. Just shut the fuck up, you don’t know shit about what you’re talking about.

Alchohol does not age your skin. It doesn’t. Liquid Minox is what @Zeta ascended used and it still aged his fucking skin.

I’ve been using moisturizers since even before starting Minox and never once put it on my face, yet even my hands and feet look older because Minoxidil is a free radical that can effect literally any cell it wants. x00003 told me all about it even before I stopped Minox.

Shut the fuck up bitchass motherfucker.