23M, 6ft: Rate me and suggest improvements/surgeries [move to Ratings]

L

looksmaxerilo

Iron
I meant to post this on Ratings...

In motion

Full album [order: front/full body, right profile, left profile, goofing around with my slayer manlet friend]:

Pictures

Front, profile (Took today) [order: front, right profile x2, left profile x2]:

Front, profile (Took november 2018) [order: front x2, left profile, right profile] :

Good/Non-repulsive photos in daily life (taken by/with other people):

I'm very aware of several major flaws of mine, but I won't mention them yet because I want to hear your own opinions.
I want to ascend through hardcore natty looksmaxing + moneymaxing + NTmaxing + stylemaxing + surgeries.
I'll be making a detailed looksmaxing plan to fix as much flaws as possible and I'll share it with the forum.

Last edited:
your ears ruin your silhouette. yours is much worse than mine, id recommends otoplasty, would make a massive difference especially with short side haircuts. your maxilla projection is great but you lack facial harmony. good height, id say 3.5psl

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
your ears ruin your silhouette. yours is much worse than mine, id recommends otoplasty, would make a massive difference especially with short side haircuts. your maxilla projection is great but you lack facial harmony. good height, id say 3.5psl

Thanks. My skin coloring looks weird in the pictures I took today. It looks more like this (I've been under the sun a lot lately):

Acromegaly facial features
Y5251ui

Your face kinda shows early signs of acromegaly, might wanna get your pituitary gland checked for excess GH my guy

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, HorseFace and Kenma
I've had jaw asymmetry my whole life. But thanks for the suggestion, I'll take it into account. Haha, this one is new.
Not just jaw, cheekbones, ears and brow ridge are really similar to that guys'. Its worth looking into at least because that shit can fuck your face and organs up if you have it

• +1
Rhino+otoplasty

• +1
20190212 213018

Get rhino
Also grow out your hair

• +1
Can you people not read the bright red letters that say Rating right belong looksmaxing section?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
View attachment 20296
Get rhino
Also grow out your hair

I'm in the process of growing my hair longer on top. Also, what software do you use to make the morphs? I want to learn.
Can you people not read the bright red letters that say Rating right belong looksmaxing section?

I thought I clicked on "Post thread" in the Ratings section but instead I did it here, unknowingly. My bad.

You look like one of those Brazilian thugs who steal a purse and kill its owner then upload the video on liveleak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, NormieKilla, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
Your shoulders are a little hunched forward, and you seem a bit slouchy in a few of the vids. Work on your upper back and posture in general.
Sleeping on the floor actually helps with posture too. Not memeing. Puff the chest out in a discrete way, and mildly tighten your core when walking, practice doing this so it looks natural.

Other than that, fill out your shoulders and arms more (I think your tricep needs work, but probably several other things too)
Your face is well developed and looks high test, but you have some facial assymmetry going on, looks like masseter muscles are uneven or something (muscles near the jaw, related to chewing). Not sure if mewing could help. Maybe try and analyze how you chew your food, and chew more on the opposite side.

Last edited:
  • +1
You Need kylie jenner tier surgery to ever become good looking. So prepare about >100k. I cant point out a Single good looking feature on your face except your chin but thats about it. Your maxilla is recessed af so lets Start with mod lefort 2

I see you as a 5.5 IRL

• +1
I meant to post this on Ratings...

In motion

Full album [order: front/full body, right profile, left profile, goofing around with my slayer manlet friend]:

Pictures

Front, profile (Took today) [order: front, right profile x2, left profile x2]:

Front, profile (Took november 2018) [order: front x2, left profile, right profile] :

Good/Non-repulsive photos in daily life (taken by/with other people):

I'm very aware of several major flaws of mine, but I won't mention them yet because I want to hear your own opinions.
I want to ascend through hardcore natty looksmaxing + moneymaxing + NTmaxing + stylemaxing + surgeries.
I'll be making a detailed looksmaxing plan to fix as much flaws as possible and I'll share it with the forum.

your front looks like @TakaRyo s morphs

You look like one of those Brazilian thugs who steal a purse and kill its owner then upload the video on liveleak.

My resting face in photos look too low trust. IRL is different because I have more than one facial expression, if you see the photos of me smiling (last album) you'll see how goofy and inoffensive I look.

do you have acrogamaly(aka gigantism)?

Your shoulders are a little hunched forward, and you seem a bit slouchy in a few of the vids. Work on your upper back and posture in general.
Sleeping on the floor actually helps with posture too. Not memeing. Puff the chest out in a discrete way, and mildly tighten your core when walking, practice doing this so it looks natural.

Other than that, fill out your shoulders and arms more (I think your tricep needs work, but probably several other things too)
Your face is well developed and looks high test, but you have some facial assymmetry going on, looks like masseter muscles are uneven or something (muscles near the jaw, related to chewing). Not sure if mewing could help. Maybe try and analyze how you chew your food, and chew more on the opposite side.

I discovered recently that I chew my food almost exclusively on the left side (the bigger one). I'll start to chew on the right side and also research what can be done about this asymmetry. As for the comments about my posture, I'll start going to the Gym this week (will follow thelastnatural's workout plan) and I've started taking olympic weightlifting classes at uni, so that should help for now. I'll remind myself to hold good posture throughout the day, too. Thank you.
do you have acrogamaly(aka gigantism)?

I know what you mean, but I think those are just my natural features. Look at my profile pic (me as a child in 2002), I've always had those ears but the rest looked normal. My nose, browridge, etc. happened during puberty and one of my brothers developed an even worse nose in puberty, but without the other "brutish" features. I may investigate this, but I have good health and no other "sympthoms", only my appearance. No doctor has told me I may have acromegaly in my life...
You Need kylie jenner tier surgery to ever become good looking. So prepare about >100k. I cant point out a Single good looking feature on your face except your chin but thats about it. Your maxilla is recessed af so lets Start with mod lefort 2

I know I need surgery to be good looking, but lefort >1 is too much. I can do several other surgeries (4 or more) plus better skin, hair, gymmaxed body, good style, and I'll be fine. Not a model, obviously. But I could stand out in my country (Colombia) in terms of pure physical/sexual attraction.

Last edited:
Hight t orge. What is youre etnicity?

Nice satellite ears bro. I bet you are a good listener :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Phad
Kinda look subhuman from the front

Not really something the ladies will drool over, and you’re ethnic. But you’re tall and will get respect from people for sure.

5 psl

• +1
20190213 101120495

You need hair to compensate for your face

• +1
Hight t orge. What is youre etnicity?

My mother looks white, naturally pale, no visible non-white features, unfancy ibero phenotype very common in Colombia (I say "looks" because we're all very mixed, but I guess you can call her white). My father looks amerindian (without the "asian" features like slanted eyes, I look very similar to him, but I have lighter skin).

Nice satellite ears bro. I bet you are a good listener :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

One day in class my english teacher told me "You have good listening skills". My answer was "Off course I have, don't you see my ears?" (true story).

Kinda look subhuman from the front

Not really something the ladies will drool over, and you’re ethnic. But you’re tall and will get respect from people for sure.

5 psl

My subhumanity stems mostly from my maxillary/jaw asymmetry and underbite ("bony" issues, fuck), but if I'm mistaken (I don't think this is too likely, my left ramus mogs my right one) and it's a prolem with the masseters, I could solve it by weakening the stronger muscle with botox or something. I already got orthodontic camouflage done and I'm not sure about the aesthetic effects of this.

I've purchased shoe lifts with elevation up to 5 cm ≈ 2 in, with levels of elevation of 1 cm ≈ 0.4 in each. I'll probably start using 2 cm ≈ 0.8 in and then decide if I want more. The problem is that I look skinny and will end up looking lanky and stupid unless I gain more muscular mass.

The respect thing will probably improve too when I fix my comical ears.

View attachment 20411
You need hair to compensate for your face

I will let my hair grow a lot, I need to find a way to style it. I'm already using coconut oil for it and shampooing once per week (so far no problems with dandruff). I'll be using more fancy "hair masks" in the future.

I see you as a 5.5 IRL

Can you explain why? :0

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
My mother looks white, naturally pale, no visible non-white features, unfancy ibero phenotype very common in Colombia (I say "looks" because we're all very mixed, but I guess you can ca kill her white). My father looks amerindian (without the "asian" features like slanted eyes, I look very similar to him, but I have lighter skin).

One day in class my english teacher told me "You have good listening skills". My answer was "Off course I have, don't you see my ears?" (true story).

My subhumanity stems mostly from my maxillary/jaw asymmetry and underbite ("bony" issues, fuck), but if I'm mistaken (I don't think this is too likely, my left ramus mogs my right one) and it's a prolem with the masseters, I could solve it by weakening the stronger muscle with botox or something. I already got orthodontic camouflage done and I'm not sure about the aesthetic effects of this.

I've purchased shoe lifts with elevation up to 5 cm ≈ 2 in, with levels of elevation of 1 cm ≈ 0.4 in each. I'll probably start using 2 cm ≈ 0.8 in and then decide if I want more. The problem is that I look skinny and will end up looking lanky and stupid unless I gain more muscular mass.

I will let my hair grow a lot, I need to find a way to style it. I'm already using coconut oil for it and shampooing once per week (so far no problems with dandruff). I'll be using more fancy "hair masks" in the future.

Not much to explain, good height n 5.25 face or 5.5 so imo your a 5.75 now that I rate again

• +1
You look like an ogre. Start gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and looksmaxerilo
My mother looks white, naturally pale, no visible non-white features, unfancy ibero phenotype very common in Colombia (I say "looks" because we're all very mixed, but I guess you can call her white). My father looks amerindian (without the "asian" features like slanted eyes, I look very similar to him, but I have lighter skin).

Do they have hot women in colombia. I always wanted to go there and slay some thick latinas. Unless they are hypergamous foids

#1 fix your overbite before anything else

#1 fix your overbite before anything else

I don't have an overbite, you mean underbite. I was thinking about surgery order and I wanted to fix soft tissue first as it's cheaper. I was thinking ears > nose > fold at the top of the nasal bridge > …

But I was worrying about this as bones are fundamental. The thing is I had ortho camouflage and it complicates jaw surgery.
Do they have hot women in colombia. I always wanted to go there and slay some thick latinas. Unless they are hypergamous foids

There are plenty of good looking women here, don't worry about that. You can come and slay if you're fit for that. They're obviously hypergamous and you'll benefit greatly from it if you're a white westerner.

Last edited:
I don't have an overbite, you mean underbite. I was thinking about surgery order and I wanted to fix soft tissue first as it's cheaper. I was thinking ears > nose > fold at the top of the nasal bridge > …

But I was worrying about this as bones are fundamental. The thing is I had ortho camouflage and it complicates jaw surgery.

There are plenty of good looking women here, don't worry about that. You can come and slay if you're fit for that. They're obviously hypergamous and you'll benefit greatly from it if you're a white westerner.
Yeah sorry I meant underbite bro it’s ruining your entire face fix that shit ASAP

• +1
Play soccer and try to status max with it, should work since you already look like a soccer player tbh.
Forget about face surgeries, you're too far gone, but fix the ears tho.

Play soccer and try to status max with it, should work since you already look like a soccer player tbh.
Forget about face surgeries, you're too far gone, but fix the ears tho.

Nah, I can't give up on face. I want to use it as motivation to moneymax. Fixing my ears, getting rid of my big witch nose and the horizontal line at the top of my nasal bridge (which creates a uni-brow effect under the right lighting) should lessen substantially the potential of my face being a detriment for my overall life quality. The asymmetry is the biggest worry, I either fix it with jaw surgery or implants and these are more invasive. So, I'm not sure if I will ever get rid of this, I'll try the less invasive surgeries first, unless an expert tells me to do the jaw first (or I find out a credible reason to do it before the others). Face is life, I can't give up on such an important thing.

• +1
Reactions: bolgin, NormieKilla and JovanD
I'm surprised that no one mentionned your eyes in the list of good traits along your height. I definitely believe that there is something amazingly strange with your maxilla that causes you to look like this.

• +1
When the war against venezuela starts youll be in the frontline buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Phad, looksmaxerilo and bolgin
I'm surprised that no one mentionned your eyes in the list of good traits along your height. […]

Yeah, it's a shame I somehow acquired mild ptosis on my left eyelid at 13. You can see it here:

I know it's subtle but my left eyelid looks "fat" compared to the right one. If I didn't have ptosis I'd have almost zero eyelid exposure on both eyes, making them look sharp af like a predator animal or something. But, well, I'm already looking into fixes for this.

[…] I definitely believe that there is something amazingly strange with your maxilla that causes you to look like this.

I suppose you're now talking about my general facial appearance. It's as if god was in some kind of postmodern architecture mood while designing my maxilla and mandible (I feel like this when I tilt my head back and look at the mirror in front of me). I feel like I have whatever Rick Owens has on his face but way milder (probably will start using his pic as avi).

When the war against venezuela starts youll be in the frontline buddy boyo

I'll be at the frontline raising a poster of Looksmax.me in my hands and blackpilling people to death.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
My FWHR seems to be high (~2) measuring from the photos. I'd grateful if you people could verify this.

You have a decent maxlla