24 hrs in tinder heres a few notable ones.

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
it is what i am tbh. But i'll never match below 5 PSL girls, even if i don't get matchs for few hours.

kill me ded srs i have a good amount of this girl's level matches since i had tinder, but always i do shit
What kinda pics u got

They are all ugly but those 2 you posted in a comment seem hot

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Pendejo
Vanessa is your looksmatch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
All sub 5 pls

Realize they are not GL even at extreme frauded photos

so detract 2-3 points and u have theur ratins

3.5 to 4.5

All sub 5 pls

Realize they are not GL even at extreme frauded photos

so detract 2-3 points and u have theur ratins

3.5 to 4.5
3.5-4.5 are u kidding me.
Which one of them is below average? haha

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Meanwhile my matches:

LOL

I've had tinder for years and never matched with a girl above a 4. I'm not even THAT ugly.

OP what do you look like?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 2810, CopingCel and 2 others
Meanwhile my matches:

LOL

I've had tinder for years and never matched with a girl above a 4. I'm not even THAT ugly.

OP what do you look like?

Look at my profile pic.
Where do you live tho?

Look at my profile pic.
Where do you live tho?
You look decent but those girls look out of your league. What other pics do you use?im in london

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and CopingCel
You look decent but those girls look out of your league. What other pics do you use?im in london
I mog them, u think women match with men lower than their looksmax in tinder?

Just set your tinder distance to infinity theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, shimada and Deleted member 3043
it is what i am tbh. But i'll never match below 5 PSL girls, even if i don't get matchs for few hours.

kill me ded srs i have a good amount of this girl's level matches since i had tinder, but always i do shit
Slayer af 100 percent, mogs tf outta me. The first girl was probably my best match but never responded and the second girl we talked for a week but she was never down to meet up.
Screenshot 20190526 022853 Tinder Screenshot 20190524 015651 Tinder

I only used it for 2 weeks and realized how subhuman I was so deleted it since

Slayer af 100 percent, mogs tf outta me. The first girl was probably my best match but never responded and the second girl we talked for a week but she was never down to meet up.
View attachment 117716View attachment 117717

i swear that you'r one of the best gl people out there, i can't understand how you get this garbage. delete it until you lookmaxx tbh then, it's suifuel tbh otherwise.
i've tried a 8 PSL guy, i was ready to rope when i saw the difference in terms of likes. same shit

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
View attachment 117716View attachment 117717

Imo american girls are so arrogant and ugly at the same time.
I once set my location to LA and it was eather models or fucking ugly people (90% fucking ugly)

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
i swear that you'r one of the best gl people out there, i can't understand how you get this garbage. delete it until you lookmaxx tbh then, it's suifuel tbh otherwise.
i've tried a 8 PSL guy, i was ready to rope when i saw the difference in terms of likes. same shit
Yeah I only used it for two weeks before realizing how much of a waste of time it was. What location are you at? I'm near LA area tbh

• +1
paris.
it's a waste of time, like tbh, from all the girls that i've talked with, may be 1/100 is not alienated/crazy/mentally sick.
I had some funny convos today, one was about how our marriage is gonna be whitetrash themed and im gonna wear a wifebeater + college pants and our children will be raised as nazis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious and Deleted member 3043
jesus foids are like clones nowadays its not even funny

All these women look average for their age tbh, although they are probably disappointing IRL due to the heavy frauding in every pic. Is not being a fat ugly whale notable nowadays?

All these women look average for their age tbh, although they are probably disappointing IRL due to the heavy frauding in every pic. Is not being a fat ugly whale notable nowadays?
Go outside more.

belnar, where you from?

Imo american girls are so arrogant and ugly at the same time.
I once set my location to LA and it was eather models or fucking ugly people (90% fucking ugly)
True i tried to set my tinder location to texas usa and since im from country where you get 500 as minimum wage and have a lot of skinny people i was fukin amaze how many people in us are obese so from 100 swipes there was like 60 obese women if not more crazy

• JFL
Dude honestly I did not find anything good in those girls. Any good normie in Brazil would mog those girls really hard.

No wonder you got an IQ level of a 13 year old.
You have the same IQ at all ages during your life according to scientist and multiple studies have proven this. Stop spreading bullshit you nigger.

You have the same IQ at all ages during your life according to scientist and multiple studies have proven this. Stop spreading bullshit you nigger.

Don't shit on my Gambian roots. :lul:

Lol all of them are gross

I'd take Tiia or Mari because they are the only ones who have cute vibes to them.
The other ones come across as very arrogant and cold.

What a fucking stupid comment. Grow up you dumb teen cunt
Most of them have the same dumb botox injected faces and you're telling me you don't find them repulsive? Their bodies are not attractive in the slightest and they look low IQ as fuck. These sluts have taken hundreds upon hundreds of different cocks (hence why they're on Tinder in the first place) and you're mad about that? They would spit in your face given the chance. Call me volcel but I would never even touch any of these used up, dense, STD ridden cumbuckets. But whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Most of them have the same dumb botox injected faces and you're telling me you don't find them repulsive? Their bodies are not attractive in the slightest and they look low IQ as fuck. These sluts have taken hundreds upon hundreds of different cocks (hence why they're on Tinder in the first place) and you're mad about that? They would spit in your face given the chance. Call me volcel but I would never even touch any of these used up, dense, STD ridden cumbuckets. But whatever.
You can't get those women anyway, stop coping cunt.

And thats the biggest cope.
>didnt want it anyway ---> defence
coping at its core.
I'm not coping at all dude I'm genuinely serious, why is that so hard to understand? They are all used up cumbuckets and frankly they're disgusting by PSL standards. They would laugh in your face bro. Just because you would fuck anything that has a hole in it doesn't mean I would. Stop projecting.

I'm not coping at all dude I'm genuinely serious, why is that so hard to understand? They are all used up cumbuckets and frankly they're disgusting by PSL standards. They would laugh in your face bro. Just because you would fuck anything that has a hole in it doesn't mean I would. Stop projecting.
Cope nigger.

Based

All frauding but still better looking than what I can match with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401