24 Inch Bideltoid is ridiculously huge

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Its literally 2 feet across. When you measure it out with a tape measure you see just how comical and large it really is. I dont think they exist irl tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Brazitard, ItsOver.com and 7 others
23 on dianabol ATM will see how results are in 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Mouthbreath and Hero of the Imperium
23 on dianabol ATM will see how results are in 3 weeks

im at 20 and a half inches bideltoid naturally

how many inches can add dianabol ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hero of the Imperium
im at 20 and a half inches bideltoid naturally

how many inches can add dianabol ?
Idk bro I'm 3 days in, only see lower bf so far

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Chadelite
Idk bro I'm 3 days in, only see lower bf so far

so basicly ur 23 inch bideltoid naturally? pm me pics of ur back
Its literally 2 feet across. When you measure it out with a tape measure you see just how comical and large it really is. I dont think they exist irl tbh ngl

heres what i found years ago on the bb forums

"The average man in the United States is 5-foot 10-inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds. His shoulder width is 18-1/4 inches."

"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Yuya Moggershima, Hades and 8 others
so basicly ur 23 inch bideltoid naturally? pm me pics of ur back

heres what i found years ago on the bb forums

"The average man in the United States is 5-foot 10-inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds. His shoulder width is 18-1/4 inches."

"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."
pretty much for the most part this. legit fgts online claim that 22 inch is average like wtf. I width mog every single person I meet and I am 19.75 shoulder width.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 21 others
mine is around that tbh but that's mostly because of being tall. im pretty skinny so i feel like i could get to 25

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
mine is around that tbh but that's mostly because of being tall. im pretty skinny so i feel like i could get to 25

cope, how many inches atm?
pretty much for the most part this. legit fgts online claim that 22 inch is average like wtf. I width mog every single person I meet and I am 19.75 shoulder width.

whats ur height

THAT IS A LIE!
You would not mog every person you meet at 19.75, quit the lies and quit the cope

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, callisto, Chadelite and 1 other person
THAT IS A LIE!
You would not mog every person you meet at 19.75, quit the lies and quit the cope
alright so you saying either I life in framelet town, i am measuring wrong or the tests are measuring wrong. which one?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Constantin Denis, Chadelite and 1 other person
Those are measurements of people who joined the military, which means that everyone is relatively lean:

http://i.imgur.com/AhF0mtW.jpg

22" is already 99th percentile for males, and those were most likely muscular prior to joining the military, as are many people I personally knew.

Now compare this to the civilians of the US:

https://i.imgur.com/9bbdyV9.png

23.35" is 99th percentile here, keep in mind that the average bodyfat percentage is also around 21%, now imagine how much fatter the 99th percentiles are...

The malnourished curries on here who claim "naturally 23" make me laugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, callisto and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero and 6 others
Who cares about bideltoid you literal incels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
Door frame

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
I'm still trying to figure out a good way to measure bideltoid at home without a proper measure tool

You guys are delusional with your 20”+ bideltoids. 21” is 99 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 5 others
I have 17.5 bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm still trying to figure out a good way to measure bideltoid at home without a proper measure tool

ur back pushed relaxed against a wall, use a pen and draw around ur delts, then measure the widest point

Those are measurements of people who joined the military, which means that everyone is relatively lean:

22" is already 99th percentile for males, and those were most likely muscular prior to joining the military, as are many people I personally knew.

23.35" is 99th percentile here, keep in mind that the average bodyfat percentage is also around 21%, now imagine how much fatter the 99th percentiles are...

lmao when skinny, malnourished people say they have massive shoulders.

alright so you saying either I life in framelet town, i am measuring wrong or the tests are measuring wrong. which one?
@FatJattMofo it's most likely the weight

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Arnold Schwarzenegger was 23.5" in his prime, imagine thinking some random third worlder or nerdic highschooler on here is only 1-2" less than him with nothing but raw bone alone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, callisto, User49 and 21 others
Arnold Schwarzenegger was 23.5" at his prime, imagine thinking some random third worlder or nerdic highschooler on here is only 1-2" less than him with nothing but raw bone alone

source?

also what is ur bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
You guys are delusional with your 20”+ bideltoids. 21” is 99 percentile
Bruh, the stats literally prove that 21 is not 99 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
legit son. My uncle has a 27-inch bideltoid and is 6'5 imagine that shit man, my dad is 6 feet and has a 22 inch unsure of the other men only two I have measured but they are the biggest in terms of shoulder width I'm pretty sure other than my 6'8 cousin who I never see. Personally I have a 18-19 inch bideltoid legit at 14.

By the way I have yet too see a man with wider shoulders than my uncle and minimal than my dad. Uncle almost went to the nfl but blew his knee out

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and diggbicc
Erm. I am roughly 22.5 inches across and I literally have no muscle or fat there at all. With some training I'll easily clear 25 inches and then some. There are pro bodybuilders nearing 30 inches across. In fact there's one or two who clear 30 inches.

Last edited:
Erm. I am roughly 22.5 inches across and I literally have no muscle or fat there at all. With some training I'll easily clear 25 inches and then some. There are pro bodybuilders nearing 30 inches across. In fact there's one or two who clear 30 inches.
NO ONE IS CLEARING 30 INCHES.
GO AND MEASURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE JUST HOW BIG THAT IS!!!
LITERALLY NEARLY A METER ACROSS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero, piscicide and 8 others
I measured my biteldoids and its almost 1 mile. I think this is below average taking in consideration all the slayers on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Harry from mogwarts, horizontallytall and 17 others
NO ONE IS CLEARING 30 INCHES.
GO AND MEASURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE JUST HOW BIG THAT IS!!!
LITERALLY NEARLY A METER ACROSS

Click the link. That's a pretty accurate measurement. Not perfect so could by off by a small amount. But shows that it is entirely possible. Some people are just mutants. Jay cutler is 26-27 inches across and is quite a bit smaller than Mark Henry.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Last edited:
source?

also what is ur bideltoid
Some niggas measured it on misc using far distance photos of bodybuilders (to avoid the effects of lens distortion).
There are meaurements of Steve Reeves though, he had also above 23" shoulders at his biggest (very similar dimensionas as Arnold in general)

My bideltoid is 19.5", why are you asking all of this?
Lol Mark Henry carries 35% bodyfat in that photo, 35% on a roided, 6'3 frame. If he cut down all of it he would lose 5+"

Last edited:
@HailToTheKing is 6'4 and 24 inches bideltoid Keep coping that it doesn't exist he mogs this entire forum T levels combined all natty hasn't exercised a day in his life

Imagine trusting all these mofos about average bideltoids. 20 Inch is average, and 6ft is also average height, right? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, GigaAscender, Broski and 3 others
@HailToTheKing is 6'4 and 24 inches bideltoid Keep coping that it doesn't exist he mogs this entire forum T levels combined all natty hasn't exercised a day in his life
Okay, well, thats a lie. He isn't 24 inches, but maybe he looks that wide when you are on your knees "servicing" him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Constantin Denis, Pussyslayer and 4 others
This giga chang has 23.6 inch shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero and LowTierNormie
over 4 framecels

Yeah every faggot on here and the misc claims a 22+ bidelt and that 20 is the average, JFL.

All respected university led research puts the average at between 18 and 18.5 inches. Keep in mind also that most normies are a suboptimal bodyfat percentage - its likely when lean they'd be even less than this. And if you're looksmaxing, getting lean should be one of the first things you do.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Brazitard, Kmscurry and 8 others
Yeah every faggot on here and the misc claims a 22+ bidelt and that 20 is the average, JFL.

All respected university led research puts the average at between 18 and 18.5 inches. Keep in mind also that most normies are a suboptimal bodyfat percentage - its likely when lean they'd be even less than this. And if you're looksmaxing, getting lean should be one of the first things you do.
Yes master

Agreed. According to people here 24 inch bideltoid width is framecel

Okay, well, thats a lie. He isn't 24 inches, but maybe he looks that wide when you are on your knees "servicing" him.
a genuinelly funny comment by one of the most retarded posters- congratulations

Close a door, stand on the side with the door frame sticking out, tape paper with 1cm vertical lines drawn on door where your delt is, see where ur delt is, measure from door frame to the line ur delt lines up on

Use brain retard

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Hero of the Imperium

This is how average 99th percentile American looks:
pun1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and 5 others
If anyone is wondering what a 24" bideltoid looks like on a non-obese man:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero and Golden Glass