24/M Looking for an honest rating and some feedback.

T

TallBaldandMental

Iron

This is me. At least this is the best picture I have of me. I'll start out with some basic facts about myself.

Pros:
-I'm 6'2", almost 6'3"
-I have a naturally high metabolism and I lift, currently 195 lbs
Cons:
-My balding is pretty bad for my age, my forehead is completely exposed and my crown is too.
-Underbite
-Pectus Excavatum chest
-Clubbed thumb on right hand
-7" wrists
-small hands and feet for my height

For a better idea Here's a picture of me I took just now (Beard genes aren't too good either, Been thinking about applying minox to my face)

Here's a picture of my body
View attachment IMG_20190417_124007066.jpg

I need a cope but I'm unsure what direction to take. Should I get tatted up or go all out on the beard? Maybe both?
Here's my face from the side:

Last edited:
View attachment 42027

This is me. At least this is the best picture I have of me. I'll start out with some basic facts about myself.

Pros:
-I'm 6'2", almost 6'3"
-I have a naturally high metabolism and I lift, currently 195 lbs
Cons:
-My balding is pretty bad for my age, my forehead is completely exposed and my crown is too.
-Underbite
-Pectus Excavatum chest
-Clubbed thumb on right hand
-7" wrists
-small hands and feet for my height

For a better idea Here's a picture of me I took just now (Beard genes aren't too good either, Been thinking about applying minox to my face)

View attachment 42028

Here's a picture of my body
View attachment 42029

I need a cope but I'm unsure what direction to take. Should I get tatted up or go all out on the beard? Maybe both?
Here's my face from the side:
View attachment 42031
Better pectus excavatum than pectus carinatum.

7’’ wrists are not really that bad. It is ok even for your height

But your shoulders seem to be narrow. And you are already almost bald. And look 35. It would be wise to start roiding cause there is nothing that you can lose from it now

Invest in some good hair clippers and shave all your hair off every 2 days.. like i do.

I would rather be balding with a buzz cut head than ridiculous looking receding hair.

61iUBLZyGtL._SL1500_.jpg

I recommend these

over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
Alright, I'll keep gymmaxxing I guess. Any other tips I can follow to at least look passable?

Do I look 35 because of my baldness or is something up with my skin? I coped with alcohol since I turned 21 and I've only recently pulled myself out of it. Can skin bounce back if you quit cold turkey or is it over?

Do I look 35 because of my baldness or is something up with my skin? I coped with alcohol since I turned 21 and I've only recently pulled myself out of it. Can skin bounce back if you quit cold turkey or is it over?
Your skin is fucked, yes. Use Retin-A and vitamin C serum for it. Also get a good derma pen. It can be improved. But if you don’t do something with your hair first it is really pointless

I give you a game plan:
  • under eye and cheek fillers. (you hve volume and collagen loss in the midface)
  • tanning cream and other tanning methods (important)
  • Hairsystem or transplant (its a 100% must! For you its totally over without hair)
  • massive gym maxxing (whatever it takes)
  • buy better clothes (not really important, but a nice to have)
  • shave the beard off, or very short. (its patchy).
  • color your eyebrows
  • smile, because you look like a psycho

Inform yourself about hairsystems in your town. Heres an example:

Last edited:
Alright! I think with some hard work this is do-able! Thanks brehs.

I'm not giving up yet.

I know my beard is really patchy now but I've heard good things about minoxidil beards after a year or so. I dunno if I can really afford transplants or a hair system. Is my face too fucking ugly to accept a full beard and a bald head if I gainsmax, tattoomax, fashionmax, and smile?

I know my beard is really patchy now but I've heard good things about minoxidil beards after a year or so. I dunno if I can really afford transplants or a hair system. Is my face too fucking ugly to accept a full beard and a bald head if I gainsmax, tattoomax, fashionmax, and smile?

Minox + dermarolling really does work for facial hair. Did for me big time.

Also if you go shaved head route look into SMP but be careful I heard if they do it wrong it will turn blue over time. Not good.

There's this for hairloss: https://stopbeingafatassblog.wordpr...n-to-a-guy-with-a-good-head-of-hair/#comments

But do your research plenty of people seem to have tried it and either lost more hair or got nowhere. I didn't look too much though.