24M 6' Rate my gay alien head small face combo and suggest improvemensts

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I think I need a nose Job for better harmony.
And a wrap-around because my lower third is small in height and width, that might be able make me at least bit more masculine looking.

IMG 20190912 153819
IMG 20190912 161039
IMG 20190912 161101
IMG 20190912 161109
IMG 20190912 161135

IMG 20190912 161139

IMG 20190912 161150

IMG 20190912 161158
IMG 20190912 161317

I think I need a nose Job for better harmony.
And a wrap-around because my lower third is small in height and width, that might be able make me at least bit more masculine looking.

View attachment 111211View attachment 111219View attachment 111220View attachment 111221View attachment 111223
View attachment 111225
View attachment 111226
View attachment 111227View attachment 111228
6 psl, you look decent. No surgery needed, in this case the "get a better haircut" and "go get some fake tan" apply without being cope. Maybe wear lifts to 6'2 just for the boost.
And shave that soyboy beard jfl

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Hop on Finasteride bro.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Holy shit, is it that obvious? How did you see it?
In the last pic
Also your haircut looks like you’re trying to hide a receding hairline

Prototype chad side profile

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
What do you want to change in your nose exactly??

Lmfao mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Jack, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
Your side profile mogs your front hard!
Good frame!
Maybe another haircut and you are good to go.

What do you want to change in your nose exactly??

It asymmetric goes to the left side. It is not that noticeable in the pictures due to lightning, but people irl see.

In the last pic
Also your haircut looks like you’re trying to hide a receding hairline

I definitely am. Just made an appointment at a doctor for next week. I'm afraid of possible sides and was coping that I don't need it. I will get extensive bloodwork to check my hormone levels and then give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
It asymmetric goes to the left side. It is not that noticeable in the pictures due to lightning, but people irl see.
Oh now that you said it i see it, just dont make your nose narrower because it would look bad with your IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I’d say how safe Fin is and bla bla but if you’re scared you’ll be scared no matter what people will tell you.
You need to decide what’s more important to you, your looks or your dick. But be warned, whatever decision you take, make sure you don’t regret taking the other one after some time.

Your side profile mogs your front hard!
Good frame!
Maybe another haircut and you are good to go.

My shoulder to waist ratio is indeed good. But in absolutes, I am very scrawny and have more a boyish than a manly body. Many 16 yo. Width mog me. My head is very small as well. Same width as my 5'4" sisters head.

Sadly front is way more important. I think I could better harmony by correcting my asymmetric nose and getting some fillers in my left side of the Jaw (right on the pics) to get better symmetry.
I’d say how safe Fin is and bla bla but if you’re scared you’ll be scared no matter what people will tell you.
You need to decide what’s more important to you, your looks or your dick. But be warned, whatever decision you take, make sure you don’t regret taking the other one after some time.

I'd be fucked if it recedes more. I already had a doctors appointment to get fin, but it was a blue pill woman who called me mental for taking that risk.

IMG 20190912 174328
IMG 20190912 174403

I am even thinking whether lowering it .7 cm if fin works would be good lookswise.
And obviously I'd like to get my temples fixed.
I think. .7 cm would be the maximum possible as there is the points where my upper forehead wrinkle begins. A doctor told me this is the lowest one could possibly transplant.

But he told me he would not do it for me as he would not fix sucher minor issues and only works on people nw 2+

Last edited:
you need nothing imo.
NEVER touch to your nose, it's a very nice nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and kirbyparks
U look fine. Get off this site

good bones but you look generic af
need to stylemaxx & fashionmaxx, and get rid of the norwood coper haircut

Chin fillers
Finasteride

Didn't look at what other people said so I can rate you unbiased. Overall you don't look bad. Yes your nose looks a little crooked, a little closer to one eye than the other if you want to nitpick. But I also think O'Pry has a slightly crooked nose FWIW and obviously it doesn't falio him. I'd say you look decent around a 6. If you have problems getting pussy it is not your looks holding you back.

4psl, mainly due to IPD. You don't look bad in other areas.

u look like a diffuse thinner OP

you look good OP

6/10