26 yo odd face, plz rate

NVRH

NVRH

Gold
Any tips to improve that crack baby face ?

U6k1Oj1.jpg

widen palate

Scott Pilgrim vs the World Trailer Stills michael cera 14097705 850 450

Except with a loooooooonnngggg philtrum

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Jack
Thanks for the reply

Y I guess there isn't so much I can do about long philtrum.

widen palate

I did this when I was like 7 or 8 yo.

Should I try it again now I'm 26 ?

Elongates me

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
That doesn't rly help

Always thought about a nose job (I have deviated septum) but always been scared of philtrum being lengthened even more.

That doesn't rly help

Always thought about a nose job (I have deviated septum) but always been scared of philtrum being lengthened even more.
I guess lens distortion is making your face look longer than it actually is but idk how to help tbh. Can you grow facial hair with good/full coverage?

im so glad i dont have that philtrum

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bad philtrum

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I guess lens distortion is making your face look longer than it actually is but idk how to help tbh. Can you grow facial hair with good/full coverage?

Well that's the only clear picture I got, I'll try to get one with DSLR asap but y that is actually a very long face.
No facial hair growth possible, they look likes pubes.

Maybe when I'll hit 30... My father has a decent beard, he says it started at 25. (unfortunately, nothing started for me...)

Who's that Chad
Well that's the only clear picture I got, I'll try to get one with DSLR asap but y that is actually a very long face.
No facial hair growth possible, they look likes pubes.

Maybe when I'll hit 30... My father has a decent beard, he says it started at 25. (unfortunately, nothing started for me...)
See an endocrinologist and get your t checked.

See an endocrinologist and get your t checked.

Sounds like a good idea.

Any more clues ? PSL rating etc ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
3.5 rn imo tbh

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Needlip lift urgent

3. Philtrum and long horsefsce major flaws

Though, but fair. Ty for the ratings.

Is that PSL or IRL ? I guess 3/3.5 is below average, right ?
So to sum it up :
  • Long face : any solutions ? Widen palate ? Upgrade (jaw / chin) lower-third ? Facial hair (lol)… Reincarnation ?
  • Philtrum : lip lift ?
No one mentioned the nose job but that’s the first thing I may be doing soon. (deviated septum)

Maybe leanmaxxing could help with cheek though I’m already lean (visible 6 pack)… But my face seems to have a storing fat tendency (It looked less « round » when I was younger)
*Tough, but fair.

Last edited:
Ropemaxx works 100% of time.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I dont really get the merit of philtrum surgery. It makes upper lip thicker but doesnt make actual stomion point get higher

I honestly wouldn't have thought you had visible abs cuz your face looks kinda chubby. Still recommend leaning out though, at least until your face is lean as well.

The only thing I can think of rly that could save you is growing a beard to fraud a wider jaw and midface. Hop on Minox and dermaroll. Might take years but it's still worth a try imo.
Also get a better haircut. It shouldn't be too long on top cuz that makes your face look even longer. Hard to tell from a single pic but short to very short hair might suit you best.
Pm me more pics if you want.