27 m Preparing for jaw surgery MMA want thoughts from raters here.

B

Benjibanks

Gold
Been getting told that I should go through with double jaw surgery MMA which has been suggested by a max fac. Folks at lookism are saying I should do it and I wanna know what people on here think. My maxilla is fucked I know but I wanna know if there are other things that need work that jaw surgery won’t fix, is cheek bones zygote etc. Or am I just completely fucked. Lemme know

5D9CA66F CD06 47E1 9732 AE1C6EB1F330

B6278956 8170 478B 9367 06455E6C97B9

8EB93257 10A3 4E5B 906B C473D43547C8

A581B479 CDE2 448B 93C7 6B6848B56AFF

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and subhuman incel
You need a Le Fort 3, not even memeing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Heguldus, Donc0ck and 14 others
Good candidate. You’re heavily recessed so speak with a lot of surgeons and go for the maximum advancement.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, SadnessWYJ, Salience and 5 others
You need a Le Fort 3, not even memeing.

Even a lefort 1 will ascend him fkn hard. + his upper maxilla could be way worse

• +1
Reactions: highT, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 4416
Ask for a high cut lefort 1 or modified lefort 3 ( that is safe and obtain the same result)

ur under eye support is recessed as well; with a high cut lefort 1 u might make place for a underorbital implant; while with the modified lefort 3 u also advance that part

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5912
Geez you maxilla is so recessed
Do you have underbite?

High LF1 will ascend you so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
LF 3 only option.

Shower and a haircut candidate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, SadnessWYJ, godirl and 3 others
is it fair to say that if you do boxing or mma or anything where heavyweights punch your skull with full force, you will have a major disatvantage after undergoing facial osteotomies such as lefort, as those bones will never heal to the point where they're as strong as before?

I think that will be the case, I broke a bone in my foot once partially, and since then it has been a weakpoint, it just never fully healed think

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
is it fair to say that if you do boxing or mma or anything where heavyweights punch your skull with full force, you will have a major disatvantage after undergoing facial osteotomies such as lefort, as those bones will never heal to the point where they're as strong as before?

I think that will be the case, I broke a bone in my foot once partially, and since then it has been a weakpoint, it just never fully healed think
>get dick sucked
>get punched by heavyweights

Gee real tough one...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, SPFromNY914 and Taylorswift
You need a lefort 3 for real.
6AD364E1 EA99 468E 81C4 6A9A0986D822

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orthochadic, Administrator, TITUS and 8 others
Yeah, definitely, if you do bimax don't ever think about a fighting sport again.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and PubertyMaxxer
Just be "thomas the train" in real life.

B869edef 84f2 4883 a611 ab1ce6ee479f 1163a7e8668f8d15b583dcda22450ccad

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7651 and 2 others
Jfl at the retards suggesting lefort 3. Your upper part of the maxilla is recessed but not death tier while the lower part definitely needs a lefort 1. Then after you get your lefort 1 consider malar and orbital rim implants for your upper part if needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4797, TITUS and 5 others
Yeah, definitely, if you do bimax don't ever think about a fighting sport again.
How legit is that. I might wanna be able to be involved in sports going forward. First I’ve ever heard of bimax never fully healing you sure it’s that bad?

High LF1 will ascend you so hard.
How hard? If I’m investing as much as I am into it I wanna know where is it landing me? Normie level above average? Chad lite?

Unironically lf3

You need a lefort 3 for real.
View attachment 683485
What advancement is that in the maxilla area mm wise? Right now ive only got approval on a MMA. Where does that fall in lefort levels. Mainly wanna know about how much advancement that is in the maxilla slower jaw though

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Even a lefort 1 will ascend him fkn hard. + his upper maxilla could be way worse
Already been telling people I think lefort 3 is not an option atm. What advancement would I be looking at mm wise for a significant result. And how far up the looks level can I expect to go?

How can you be recessed and look good in front is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
good luck hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
How can you be recessed and look good in front is beyond me
many people like this, that's why sideprofile is not that important imo, but the health benefits would be insane for op

How hard? If I’m investing as much as I am into it I wanna know where is it landing me? Normie level above average? Chad lite?
Honestly I would peg you at 4.25 PSL right now. From the front you’re really not that bad at all. I honestly think losing weight (you’re clearly not near 10% bf), bimax, better groomed eyebrows, and maybe a slight rhinoplasty would take you to 5.5 PSL+ chadlite territory easily.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Honestly I would peg you at 4.25 PSL right now. From the front you’re really not that bad at all. I honestly think losing weight (you’re clearly not near 10% bf), bimax, better groomed eyebrows, and maybe a slight rhinoplasty would take you to 5.5 PSL+ chadlite territory easily.
Cool. If I’m investing I just like to know that I’m hitting some level that’s worth fighting to get to. I’m already working on body fat. I cut soda which was the one junk food I consistently ate and I’m already seeing results. Wondering if my cheekbones are lacking because I feel like they are but I haven’t had many if any people around here comment about them. About the rhinoplasty because I’ve always been told I have a straight nose but will the bimax cause that to change a lot. Won’t stop me from getting it just curious if that’s a side effect to watch for. Also since they wanna advance my jaw as well I think it will help bloat reduce because my jaw will stretch out the skin even more.

Nah the bone would've broken before if they'd break after, makes no difference

Cool. If I’m investing I just like to know that I’m hitting some level that’s worth fighting to get to. I’m already working on body fat. I cut soda which was the one junk food I consistently ate and I’m already seeing results. About the rhinoplasty because I’ve always been told I have a straight nose but will the bimax cause that to change a lot. Won’t stop me from getting it just curious if that’s a side effect to watch for.
You’re nose looks a bulbous from the front. Bimax definitely changes the shape a little, so I would first wait to see what that does, and then consider getting rhino afterwards if it’s necessary.

You definitely need bimax though. You’re a perfect candidate because you’re incredibly recessed and the health benefits alone will be crazy. But also the fact that you don’t ugly despite that level of recession shows you actually have a pretty good base to improve from.

• +1
Reactions: highT and EasternRightWinger15
How legit is that. I might wanna be able to be involved in sports going forward. First I’ve ever heard of bimax never fully healing you sure it’s that bad?
just bullshit, ignore it. if they break they would've before and they'd heal.

can you peg me too?

Been getting told that I should go through with double jaw surgery MMA which has been suggested by a max fac. Folks at lookism are saying I should do it and I wanna know what people on here think. My maxilla is fucked I know but I wanna know if there are other things that need work that jaw surgery won’t fix, is cheek bones zygote etc. Or am I just completely fucked. Lemme know

View attachment 683243

View attachment 683234
View attachment 683235
View attachment 683241
MSE+FM then Lowerjaw surgery plus implants

Just got back from a consult. I’m supposed to do a sleep study for insurance and doc said he wants 8mm advancement for me

???

This is an amazingly good morph, but these changes are all resulting from the forward advancement of his jaws, which would be achievable with a lefort I and BSSO.
Nigga, he needs an insane amount of advancement on both his upper maxilla and lower maxilla, not just muh lefort 1 and BSSO.

• Hmm...
What advancement is that in the maxilla area mm wise? Right now ive only got approval on a MMA. Where does that fall in lefort levels. Mainly wanna know about how much advancement that is in the maxilla slower jaw though
The more drastic change was in the upper maxilla. You would basically need an underground greedy surgeon with no morals who would be willing to make your entire maxilla as forward grown as the morph.

This is untrue, according to the medical literature, if anything, bones are stronger after a break is healed. Or in this case, after an osteotomy is healed. The ossification process involves bone growing back around the healing site slightly thicker than before.

The more drastic change was in the upper maxilla. You would basically need an underground greedy surgeon with no morals who would be willing to make your entire maxilla as forward grown as the morph.
So hold up what mm would I need. And what is a greedy underground guy gonna do that the Beverly Hills LA guy I’ve got rn won’t.

So hold up what mm would I need. And what is a greedy underground guy gonna do that the Beverly Hills LA guy I’ve got rn won’t.
Lefort 3 is sadly only performed on clinically deformed people. And idk the exact amount of mms, probably the maximum amount.

Lefort 3 is sadly only performed on clinically deformed people. And idk the exact amount of mms, probably the maximum amount.
My guy is saying 8 mm advancement. I’ve heard people here say 10. He did 12 for one girl who had a really bad overbite. Should I try and fight for a full 10 or just let him do the 8. He seems to know what he’s talking about and he seems very looks focused which makes me more inclined to trust him. Want a second opinion though lol

My guy is saying 8 mm advancement. I’ve heard people here say 10. He did 12 for one girl who had a really bad overbite. Should I try and fight for a full 10 or just let him do the 8. He seems to know what he’s talking about and he seems very looks focused which makes me more inclined to trust him. Want a second opinion though lol
I honestly couldn’t tell you. Also, the morph is only achievable through a Lefort 3 which means he has to advance your entire maxilla including the cheekbones not just the upper jaw.

I honestly couldn’t tell you. Also, the morph is only achievable through a Lefort 3 which means he has to advance your entire maxilla including the cheekbones not just the upper jaw.
We haven’t talked about lefort we’ve only talked about maxilla mandibular advancement which comes to lefort 1 from my understanding. He said there would be some movement of cheekbones with this as well because it’s my entire palette being rotated and pulled forward. Lefort 3 is just not going to happen so please someone give me the bad news if that’s the only way I can fix myself. Also I’m hearing people say lefort 3 is over reacting and that the track I’m on should be enough to correct things for me.

We haven’t talked about lefort we’ve only talked about maxilla mandibular advancement which comes to lefort 1 from my understanding. He said there would be some movement of cheekbones with this as well because it’s my entire palette being rotated and pulled forward. Lefort 3 is just not going to happen so please someone give me the bad news if that’s the only way I can fix myself. Also I’m hearing people say lefort 3 is over reacting and that the track I’m on should be enough to correct things for me.
Lefort 3 is not over-reacting at all. The other alternative that would get you close is getting a bimax with a lefort 1 and then getting midface implants later on to make your upper maxilla more forward grown.

• +1
Lefort 1 and implants sound fine, get your jaw enhanced too.

Just get the lefort I + BSSO with the maximum advancement your surgeon will agree to do. 8mm is good tbh but if you can convince him to do something like 10 or 12 it will be just that much more significant. After this you can always get custom infraorbital-zygo implants

"Jaw surgery MMA' is that when the surgeon doesn't use tools but just punches and kicks your jaw out then back into place?

Just get the lefort I + BSSO with the maximum advancement your surgeon will agree to do. 8mm is good tbh but if you can convince him to do something like 10 or 12 it will be just that much more significant. After this you can always get custom infraorbital-zygo implants
He said 8 mm. How do I ask for it to be more? It’s a health based surgery but once insurance wis cleared I should be fine to straight up say I’d rather have the looks that come with 10-12 mm advancement. Any chance someone could morph that two options for me?

• +1
I’m getting that. It’s a maxillary mandibular advancement. Everything I’ve looked up about it says that it’s the movement of both jaws forward. He’s also talking about rotating it so my palate is better aligned.

• +1
I’m getting that. It’s a maxillary mandibular advancement. Everything I’ve looked up about it says that it’s the movement of both jaws forward. He’s also talking about rotating it so my palate is better aligned.
He said 8 mm. How do I ask for it to be more? It’s a health based surgery but once insurance wis cleared I should be fine to straight up say I’d rather have the looks that come with 10-12 mm advancement. Any chance someone could morph that two options for me?
Just ask him at your next consultation if it is possible to do slightly more advancement than just 8mm. Explain that you are looking for a dramatic change and he will understand. These surgeons realize that you are the one being cut open, and they will do everything in their power to give you a satisfying outcome- you just need to advocate for yourself! Do you know what type of rotation is being considered? CCW? (counter clockwise) ? Sorry if this was already answered but what is your medical reason for surgery? sleep apnea? Are you in the USA?