3/4 more important than frontal and profile

F

FMLplus

Banned
I've come to the conclusion that 3/4 is the most important angle for motion and front to be the most important for pictures.

Is it not?

It seems to be the case that full frontal is as unnatural as full side profile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Front is most important. Brad Pitt has a mediocre 3/4 but is still good in front

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
Usually people with good frontals tend to have good 3/4s anyways

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Descargue96, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
they are all important.

front > 3/4 > side tho.

something like 50%>30%>20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and turkproducer
I've come to the conclusion that 3/4 is the most important angle for motion and front to be the most important for pictures.

Is it not?
everything is important. Girl like your front you fuck her, sleep together, then she wake up and she see your subhuman profile. Or foid see you god tier maxila and mandible forward growth, brow ride and all that shit but you turn around and BANG subhuman front, massive disapointment. For motion you will see every angel front, 3/4, side. One can be better but if one of them is subhuman it will drag you down.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 685
It is without question front > 3/4 > side

My best is 3/4 but front is okay, that’s wht i never face girls when sideways and it works out fine for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 2846
everything is important. Girl like your front you fuck her, sleep together, then she wake up and she see your subhuman profile. Or foid see you god tier maxila and mandible forward growth, brow ride and all that shit but you turn around and BANG subhuman front, massive disapointment. For motion you will see every angel front, 3/4, side. One can be better but if one of them is subhuman it will drag you down.

Well, its hard to have a good3/4 if your front and side sucks.

So 3/4 is like a combination of your front and side

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
From 3/4 angle you can see:

Ogre Curve

Shape of nose

Browridge

Chin projection

Jaw

i'm baiting you buddyboyo

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I feel like my 3/4 is quite good, it shows I have some decent bones. But my frontal is shit. No bone definition. Maybe it will improve once I Fully lean down

All profiles matter mate.

Im a 3/4 cell and profile cell. I refuse to look at a girl head on. When I get bear girl I turn to my side to talk to her. My frontal is dog shit. Hopefully it will look ok once I’m lean