3 month Eyebrow Improvement Peppermint Oil

M

motherbeefer123

Iron
Disclaimer: In October, before I started looksmaxxing or even discovered it, I would constantly trim, wax, and pluck my eyebrows. I also had dyed hair and did a ton of other stupid shit that made me look very Low T and aspie af. Anyway consistently trimming and waxing I think damaged my hair folicles to the point where my eyebrows would not grow back to its fullest potential. A month after discovering looksmaxxing, I tried to go for peppermint oil on eyebrows every night. Here are the results. 4B86AB06 CD5C 4835 811F 95CEC750C5C4 213F5EC3 4270 4A39 9EE4 7FE170D820EE
Obviously, I still have a lot of improvement to do and my left side is a lot shittier bc of an accident that required stitches, but still I am glad that I discovered looksmaxx before I continued to fuck my eyebrows up because I thought having light brows were better.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 4946, aphelios and 6 others
Mirin the eye area

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, AscendingHero, .👽. and 3 others
0 difference, just different lightning jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, randomvanish, GigaAscender and 2 others
londonvillie?

based fellow peppermint oilcel
keep crying for peppermint oil you autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Wtf trim his eyebrows

Disclaimer: In October, before I started looksmaxxing or even discovered it, I would constantly trim, wax, and pluck my eyebrows. I also had dyed hair and did a ton of other stupid shit that made me look very Low T and aspie af. Anyway consistently trimming and waxing I think damaged my hair folicles to the point where my eyebrows would not grow back to its fullest potential. A month after discovering looksmaxxing, I tried to go for peppermint oil on eyebrows every night. Here are the results.View attachment 1004290View attachment 1004291
Obviously, I still have a lot of improvement to do and my left side is a lot shittier bc of an accident that required stitches, but still I am glad that I discovered looksmaxx before I continued to fuck my eyebrows up because I thought having light brows were better.
Nice, I’ve been on castor oil for a month and peppermint oil for 1 week. Def see a difference !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
How did you dilute it?
Can I just dilute peppermint oil in sunflower oil and use it?

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
is peppermint oil and castor oil mix enough?

Could you link the peppermint oil you bought? I see some on Amazon but they all look sus

did you dillute the oil or did it burn when you applied it?

what possessed you to mutilate your eyebrows in the first place

I started using both mixed but only been doing it one week (castrol & peppermint) is everyone just using a 1 to 1 ratio?

I started using both mixed but only been doing it one week (castrol & peppermint) is everyone just using a 1 to 1 ratio?
No its supposed to be 5% peppermint lol