3 most important things to attract JBs

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
1.) Good Lips

2.) a good gaze (probably caused by a good pretty eye area with good brows and lashes)

3.) good hairline with thick hair.

For the other things, just be above average in nose and bones and ratios and you are good to go

Looks & status

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and shimada
nope

what attracts foids are a chiseled jaw and muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, mido the slayer and fobos
maybe....just maybe....your fixation on looks aren't the answer? Perhaps if you actually improved who you are as person and stopped being so gosh darn sexist you'll attract the women you lust over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, DrTony and 12 others
1. Jawline
2. Hair
3. Collagen

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, make_it_to_the_top and 5 others
1. confidence
2. shower
3. pickup line

looks are cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2012, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
Pic summs it all

Jaw , veins, muscles ( back and abs )

no girl is attracted first by hair or lips

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.02.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.02.59 AM.png
    448.2 KB · Views: 130
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer, RichardSpencel, MD_Hopeful69 and 2 others
Pic summs it all

yeah bro just have big muscles and veins

yeah have veins

youthful looking skin
good thick "fuckboy" hair
pretty looking eyes with long lashes
somewhat small nose
somewhat big lips
average bone structure
skinny fit body

there you go.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I have none of things.

Truly over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
Pic summs it all

True . Everything is important and it’s important to not neglect anything

I have none of things.

Truly over for me.
I have all of them but i'm fat. legit gonna shred this fat asap fuck this shit.

I have all of them but i'm fat. legit gonna shred this fat asap fuck this shit.
You might ascend then boyo, gl. I'm hitting the gym next month to lose weight my the time I get to college. Gonna fuck some Stacy pussy by then no cap.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
You might ascend then boyo, gl. I'm hitting the gym next month to lose weight my the time I get to college. Gonna fuck some Stacy pussy by then no cap.
Got the same plan bro. except there are a lot of chinese girls here so imma fuck some chinese stacy pussy raw in all holes plus cum in them. that will be on of my first criteria for my ascension

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Got the same plan bro. except there are a lot of chinese girls here so imma fuck some chinese stacy pussy raw in all holes plus cum in them. that will be on of my first criteria for my ascension

View attachment 74132
I was really tryna get some asian pussy, cuz my school is the chinese capital in my city, but I fucked up my chances by being curry and fat. I had yellow fever too. Truly over for me.

Watch out tho, it's harder to get ling ling pussy than white pussy. They usually go for white guys or asian chads.

I was really tryna get some asian pussy, cuz my school is the chinese capital in my city, but I fucked up my chances by being curry and fat. I had yellow fever too. Truly over for me.

Watch out tho, it's harder to get ling ling pussy than white pussy. They usually go for white guys or asian chads.
I love asian pussy

they do seem to prefer lighter dudes but I have been blessed in the fact that I grew more than really good even by being fat in all but two ascepts (height and dick looooool) . Being Indian is not a downside IMO if you got the features that are DOM and are lighter than average Indian
ascend and go for it dude. tell me if you get some

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I love asian pussy
Sameeee
they do seem to prefer lighter dudes but I have been blessed in the fact that I grew more than really good even by being fat in all but two ascepts (height and dick looooool) . Being Indian is not a downside IMO if you got the features that are DOM and are lighter than average Indian.
Ascend and go for it dude. tell me if you get some
I got cucked in height and dick too. I'm like 5'9", and a dicklet. But I am lighter skinned than average, so i got that going for me.

And you too bro, gl on slaying the asian stacies.

Sameeee

I got cucked in height and dick too. I'm like 5'9", and a dicklet. But I am lighter skinned than average, so i got that going for me.

Sameeee

what age are you dude? cuz idgaf I am going to be taller than my dad and I will make sure of it whether I have to use GH or not. Im 16 and 5 foot 9 mid day height too.

what age are you dude? cuz idgaf I am going to be taller than my dad and I will make sure of it whether I have to use GH or not. Im 16 and 5 foot 9 mid day height too.
I'm 16 too, but I might have reached my max height. Both my parents are magnets at around 5 foot. I still heightmog everyone in all my classes except for the chads.

How are you planning on heightascending?

I'm 16 too, but I might have reached my max height. Both my parents are magnets at around 5 foot. I still heightmog everyone in all my classes except for the chads.

How are you planning on heightascending?

GH and huperzine A with natural or a legit AI and ways to T maxx + keep growth plates open and bones + cartilage healthy is probably what ill do.
how tall are your parents?

GH and huperzine A with natural or a legit AI and ways to T maxx + keep growth plates open and bones + cartilage healthy is probably what ill do.
how tall are your parents?
Seems legit, out of my expense zone tho.

And they're both manlets at around 5 foot, and 5'1". I shouldn't even be this tall tbh. But my cousin is 6'2" and his parents are like 5'5" and 5'4", so theres still hope for me. The reason we ended up average to tall might be because of the transition from a third world nation to burgerland.

Cope. Once your dick is out of vagina you're an incel.
just lol at these coping incels who don't spend every waking moment balls deep

• +1
Reactions: fobos
I think i attract more JB's than foids at my age

1.) Good Lips

2.) a good gaze (probably caused by a good pretty eye area with good brows and lashes)

3.) good hairline with thick hair.

For the other things, just be above average in nose and bones and ratios and you are good to go
I feel like lashes are under rated, whenever I see a striking eye area its because they are dark due to the eyelashes.

1.Prettyboy face structure
2.Collagen
3.Hair

I look like a Ogre Caveman but in 6th grade there were few jbs that liked me so idk. maybe Masc theory is legit?

It all changed when everybody started growing and i stayed the same tho lol.

• +1
1.ottermode body or fit lean body
2. Good coloring
3 good lips and short philtrim
4. Pretty eye area
5. Nice jaw (not wide or narrow)
6. Silky smooth brown hair
7. Taller than her
8. Clear flawless skin with no wrinkles or blackheads

• +1
Reactions: tongue
Compact midface and pretty eyes

Attachments

• IMG_2019-07-16_11-28-46.JPG
    IMG_2019-07-16_11-28-46.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 27
1.ottermode body or fit lean body
2. Good coloring
3 good lips and short philtrim
4. Pretty eye area
5. Nice jaw (not wide or narrow)
6. Silky smooth brown hair
7. Taller than her
8. Clear flawless skin with no wrinkles or blackheads
So you basically have to have it all. Just be a chad bro.

Jfl @ me I have milf fetish probably because I subconsciously know I could never get a jb.

• +1
So you basically have to have it all. Just be a chad bro.
View attachment 81298

Jfl @ me I have milf fetish probably because I subconsciously know I could never get a jb.
This is crucial to attract anywomen at all ages not just jbs

But these are very important to attract jbs specifically