3 Types of Women Who Have Low Body Counts

What do you mean it doesn't apply to you? He's not talking about going out and getting your dingaling sucked on. He's talking about finding a woman for an LTR. This is for guys who want to find a woman who hasn't been used up. You want to wife up a wh*re?
Perhaps its not her fault. Some vaginas are products of their upbringing or environment.

So churches aren't really an essential part of Christian beliefs or?
No, they're not. A lot of truly religious people don't go to traditional curches. Especially nowdays. Most churches are corrupt and Godless. Doesn't matter what denomination.

These people stay at home, pray without ceasing, read the bible, and enjoy fellowship with Christian friends.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and SendMePicsToRate
Perhaps its not her fault. Some vaginas are products of their upbringing or environment.
It doesn't matter if it's her fault or not. I don't want a wh*re anywhere near me.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No, they're not. A lot of truly religious people don't go to traditional curches. Especially nowdays. Most churches are corrupt and Godless. Doesn't matter what denomination.

These people stay at home, pray without ceasing, read the bible, and enjoy fellowship with Christian friends.
That makes sense honestly thank you,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
It doesn't matter if it's her fault or not. I don't want a wh*re anywhere near me.
Well, that's just sad. You women suppose to stick together. Perhaps you'd lost your previous bf to another whore. Uh?

Ugh.......
Its okay. Not all women have good vaginas. But hey. At least you have personality! Right?

tenor.gif

Ugh. None of that applies to me. Every woman I've mated with was shocked at how much they loved fucking me. Some women require more passion and kissing than just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Most guys lack that. How well you cherish her vagina, her kissing, her body, her conversation, her soul will determine her sex drive for you. TRUST ME! Its not the woman. Its you.
Most chicks you meet will have a high sex drive & if they enjoy all those things you do to them they clearly don't have a low sex drive.

Also no.. you just haven't met women with low sex drives yet. If she likes fucking you consistently she has a high sex drive. If that same chick got hit on by a guy she wasn't attracted to & that's her last option she's not gonna show the same drive she did with you.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back