3 ways to fraud your IPD and make it look wider

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
1. Eyebrowmaxxing: Getting your eyebrows thick and wider will can seemingly make your eyes itself wider,bigger,and more attractive.
75332710 2363271113923347 6949854308897710383 n

2. Curtained hair: Growing out your hair and middle parting it creates more focus on your eyes and the middle of your face,seemingly making it look wider and bigger.
79042851-johnny-depp-at-the-u-s-premiere-of-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-men-tell-no-tales-held-at-the-dolby.jpg
63fe084823b744e1fbd21272cd0377aa.jpg
2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg

3. Hoodmaxxing: Also creates focus on your eyes and the middle part of your face,making it seem wider

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Oculorum, Hector and 7 others
nice thread btw
im IPDcel and all i can say its FUCKING HAIRSTYLE
covering a little bit sides of head u can make ur face looks wider, ur ES ratio improves and overall my face looks better

• +1
Reactions: Hades and DarknLost
tbh Pitt cant really pull off curtains, it just doesnt feel right with his pheno

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
nice thread btw
covering a little bit sides of head u can make ur face looks wider, ur ES ratio improves and overall my face looks better
Yeah its all about covering the sides of your face either with getting thicker brows or frauding with that hairstyle

1. Eyebrowmaxxing: Getting your eyebrows thick and wider will can seemingly make your eyes itself wider,bigger,and more attractive.
View attachment 164116
2. Curtained hair: Growing out your hair and middle parting it creates more focus on your eyes and the middle of your face,seemingly making it look wider and bigger.
79042851-johnny-depp-at-the-u-s-premiere-of-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-men-tell-no-tales-held-at-the-dolby.jpg

3. Hoodmaxxing: Also creates focus on your eyes and the middle part of your face,making it seem wider

LLY SHIT AT BRAD PITT CURTAINS
HAIRMAXXING MOTIVATION FUEL

nice thread btw
I really doubt you're an ipd cel.
For me it's over, no curtains for my 0.40-0.42 es ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
Ipd in it self is nothing.
What is your es ratio
around 0.45-6
well my skull is small so i got bigger problem than you

around 0.45-6
well my skull is small so i got bigger problem than you
Jfl, that's a good es ratio.
GTFO claiming you're an ipd cel.
And no you fucking don't, ipd is the most important feature in your body, bar none.

Jfl, that's a good es ratio.
GTFO claiming you're an ipd cel.
And no you fucking don't, ipd is the most important feature in your body, bar none.
i see you dont know a shit

So you claim you're an ipd cel while having an es ratio of 0.45-0.46, and then you say I don't know a shit?
View attachment 164182
okay let me explain you
my IPD is 57mm and my ES ratio is good
this means i have narrow/small head and it fucks up my midface ratio and fwhr
i cant increase my head width so i will never get any significant improvement
do u understand? stop acting like u are the worst case, u can at least cover it and have decently wide face/head

okay let me explain you
do u understand? stop acting like u are the worst case, u can at least cover it and have decently wide face/head

57 IPD mane.

okay let me explain you
Then you're a skullcell or something.
That's not like being an ipd cel.
Ipd cel would be average skull width with your ipd.
Or average ipd with my I think 15cm zygo to zygo (not sure about that tho), you catch my drift?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Then you're a skullcell or something.
That's not like being an ipd cel.
Ipd cel would be average skull width with your ipd.
Or average ipd with my I think 15cm zygo to zygo (not sure about that tho), you catch my drift?
low ipd = ipdcel
you may be ESratiocel but not ipdcel
you can cover it with hair anyways

View attachment 164116

I do the second. My ES ratio is 0.41-0.42, but my eyes don’t really look that close set. I think it’s because my intercanthal distance (~31.5mm) is relatively normal and I have okay coloring.

What the fuck is hoodmaxxing

I do the second. My ES ratio is 0.41-0.42, but my eyes don’t really look that close set. I think it’s because my intercanthal distance (~31.5mm) is relatively normal and I have okay coloring.
Relatively? It mogs Evans and cavill, if the other post about famous Chads measurements is accurate