3 Words that will change your Life

K

kobecel

Banned
The words that I'm about to write are a core foundation of masculinity, they are a part of the line that separates men from women. This is an art that must be practiced, and in do time you will reap it's benefits.

Let me tell you, a lot of men these days are straight up gay, really. They suck this world's dick & swallow, when it should be the other way arround. You're a slave to the situation and have the emotional strength/stability of a bitch on her cycle. Here's a key ability that a lot of us are missing today.

• Suffer In Silence
I know I always got pissed off when my father told me this. I'd fall out of a tree and get the wind knocked out of me, "suffer in silence" is what I got. My girlfriend cheats on me and goes with another man "suffer in silence". I have to a lot of chores to do that will take all fucking day, "suffer in silence". I'm about to get my ass whipped for setting stuff on fire when I was told not to, "Turn around and suffer in silence". I didn't know until now that I was being groomed into an emotional stronghouse.

The very act of complaining or telling someone your problems is weakness, for the mere fact that you're trying to let someone else hold the emotional burden you have. That's all complaining is, a cry for help or relief from an outside source other than yourself.

Suffering in Silence goes hand in hand with being tough. It's being strong for others in the midst of soul crippling pain. It's carrying your own weight and getting the job done.

Men are productive & logical (At least a few of you still are) and we shouldn't have time for things that are counterproductive like complaining/crying. It gets nothing done, it solves no problem. Complaining is what women do, because most the time they don't have the physical capability to get shit done themselves.

To sum this up, here's one of the greatest quotes from TWD for yall to keep in mind.

"If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. 'Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. goes quicker."

“I’ll handle it” is the natural follow up.
Well stated. Great post OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Timelessbrah, Demir and 4 others
You could've tldr those 3 words bro

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and RichardSpencel
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RichardSpencel and fobos
shits me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 470
My life didn't change. Reported for scamming

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Suffering in silence is what people do who perceive themself to be worthless.
I prefer to deal with things effectively.

great post, dude. "suffering in silence," and "having the ability to keep your mouth shut" are two very important concepts that most guys miss nowadays.

it's NOT being without emotion. it's about NOT being a whiny little bitch every time things (jobs, women, tasks) don't go your way.

if your new puppy gets mauled by a coyote, well, you express your emotions. if you lose your keys, you don't start crying like a bitch and blaming other people.
I'll one up OP

Surrender to the suffering.

Not only does the world not care to hear you bitch and moan but you don't even need to have play the victim quietly in your head in the first place.

OP examples

My girlfriend cheated....Please bish..she was never yours and its to be expected that romantic relationships do all come to an end. Dont expect false promises and there is no suffering over imaginary soulmates.

Chores to do? Ask yourself why you are doing them. Do they serve your mission? Great! Do em with a smile. Do they serve another? Release yourself from the bondage of servitude and dont do another's chores.

The suffering feeling is there to alert you to retake control.

just shut the fuck up u stupid faggot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Pex1992
c8a.gif

not one word

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Terrible redpill advice. Getting bullied? Women call you ugly? “Just take it up the ass bro! Just suffer in silence bro!” Fucking stupid redpill nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Demir
Terrible redpill advice. Getting bullied? Women call you ugly? “Just take it up the ass bro! Just suffer in silence bro!” Fucking stupid redpill nonsense.

r/theredpill shouldn't be taken seriously and ironically they're misandrist with the "everything is your fault" attitude.

The true 3 words: Just go ER.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Demir
no suffer in silence for face

Take it up your dick bro, everyone's an NPC who doesn't question anything? Suffer in silence like all NPCs, inkckel!

Take it up your dick bro, everyone's an NPC who doesn't question anything? Suffer in silence like all NPCs, inkckel!

You clearly didn't read the post faggot
Otherwise you wouldn't write such a low IQ post

over for inkcels

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
No swallowing shit for your face.

It’s over bro

"Do It,pussy"

visit ukraine famlam

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel