~3 year Finasteride results

Finasteride only, I tried using minoxidil but it made my heart race + was scared of sides (somehow the sides from min scared me more than those for fin), I also tried doing stuff like onion water or w.e but it was too smelly/too much work so that didn't last more than a month.

To my understanding it just slows down the hair loss process (to varying extents depending on how susceptible your hair follicles are to miniaturization as a result of dht, which finasteride reduces to about 40% of what it normally is). If I stop using it right now, in 2-3 months I'll lose whatever hair fin has "kept" me from losing. I'll probably stop using it when I'm in my late 30s when idc about my looks anymore tbh.

Finastride will suppress the 5-alpha-reductase of Testosterone into DHT, a more androgenic compound with higher binding affinity to androgen receptors. However, testosterone is still androgenic, so it can contribute to miniaturization along with any residual dht. This is why some people also use RU, along with fin, to compete with endogenous androgens at the receptor site.

If you’re looking for a growth stimulant supposedly oral castor oil works; though the effects are much more mild than minox, the upside is that you won’t have to deal with sides & the growth won’t be dependent on continued dosages.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Vertex balding is easy as fuck to fix. Now show your temples.
My temples are fine, same as they've been for the longest time, was never receding from the front as I said. The crown thinning is what put me on suicide watch tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
i am a Norwood 2 on left side and 2.5 on right side. But hairline doesn't receded further in 7 years. Should I still jump on fin?

• +1
i am a Norwood 2 on left side and 2.5 on right side. But hairline doesn't receded further in 7 years. Should I still jump on fin?
Entirely dependent upon family history of mpb.

Fuark can’t wait to hop on fin. So far min and derma roll is working. I took fin before but hopped off cause I need a beard we’ll see

• +1
Fuark can’t wait to hop on fin. So far min and derma roll is working. I took fin before but hopped off cause I need a beard we’ll see
When it comes to beard you can stop once the vellus hairs become terminal correct?

check your hair for miniaturization. While a receding hairline is an indication of mpb, it won’t tell you if you’re a profuse thinner, which you won’t notice until 60% of your hair is gone.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and sytyl
inshallah you would keep that new hair for life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 2587
When it comes to beard you can stop once the vellus hairs become terminal correct?
Yeah. I need dht to get a beard. I’m using min on my hair and cheeks and chin. Once I have a nice beard I will hop on fin 3x a week and have nice hair for like 15 more years lmao. Nice being blackpilled tbh

• +1
Before I begin with this post, I must first start with the disclaimer that what worked for me might not work for you. I'm not advocating for anybody to hop on the drug, just sharing my experience - I'm lucky to not have experienced any sides (to my knowledge) thus far. For me, hair is life and so the decision to take finasteride was not hard to make.

Some context:
I am currently 24 years old, almost 25. My grandfathers both have full heads of hair (with one being in his 70s, and the other having died in his mid 90s). My father and uncles on both sides of the family begin the MPB process in their mid-late twenties - about two-thirds began thinning at the crown while the rest receded at the temples/hairline, both groups converging to a solid NW IV-V by their mid 30s anyhow.

For whatever god forsaken reason, it was decided by whatever god out there that I'd start thinning at the crown in my early twenties, the picture below is a high quality picture taken by my parents about 3 years ago when I was about 22 years old. As you can see, the NW reaper had already started his campaign with a stealth attack from the rear rather than frontal assault (hairline was fine, and still is fine). Now, whether we can attribute this to natural MPB or MPB induced earlier than it should have by a stressful lifestyle (had just begun a full time job) is up for debate, regardless, you can see the damage below:

At that point, I was using toppik hair fibers to cover up (just a small shake from the bottle was enough to hide the damage done, so if anyone wants to cope until they get a hair transplant or wait for min/fin/dermarolling to work, this is a good cope).

I started taking fin at 1mg per day for 2 years, after the 2nd year mark I noticed my results were pretty good and dropped my dosage to about 0.5mg per day (no particular reasoning to it, before the 2 year mark I was on a different drug plan and would get the 5mg pills and split them, after the 2 year mark my drug plan changed and I was able to get the 1mg pills for a lot cheaper and split them)

Here is the state of my crown right now, in the first picture I have brushed my hair forward and in the 2nd picture, my hair is in its natural resting position - I had also shampooed today so my hair is as dry as it can be so there's no bias from natural hair oils causing the hair to look more dense than it actually is (you'll also have to forgive me for the lower quality relative to the first picture posted since I'm the one taking it, took about 30 pics and these were the ones that came out best).

The last picture in the set is meant to show my hairline (pulling hair my hair back with my hand as well), my hairline has remained as it has since I started the drug, whether this is because of the drug or because the NW reaper hasn't attacked my hairline is also up for contention - I choose to believe it's the former.

This post is to serve as an example of what can happen if you respond well to finasteride, once again, please do thorough research before deciding to take a drug (I am a paranoid person in general so I had read virtually every study on it out there + had my doctor give me a blood hormone profile test for bookkeeping). Hope this was a good enough read for some of you.

Wtf chadlite

• JFL
Entirely dependent upon family history of mpb.
my father receded to nw2 then start diffuse thinning at age 40. On mother sides basically all have nw2 till 40-50 (balkan gene)

• +1
my father receded to nw2 then start diffuse thinning at age 40. On mother sides basically all have nw2 till 40-50 (balkan gene)
If they start balding that late then it's probably not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
check your hair for miniaturization. While a receding hairline is an indication of mpb, it won’t tell you if you’re a profuse thinner, which you won’t notice until 60% of your hair is gone.
how do I check this? is a trichsoscan where they measure hair thickness and amount legit?

• +1
If they start balding that late then it's probably not worth it.
alright so I should accept that I will have with 40 a shitty hair density and slight crown balding?

• +1
alright so I should accept that I will have with 40 a shitty hair density and slight crown balding?
I mean that's up to you if you want hair in your 40s or not... I personally don't care about what I look like in my 40s... probably

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Studies found that Fin/min work best on the crown as opposed to hairline, so if you’re just thinning on the crown good chance you’ll maintain and even regrow

• +1
You have no idea how fucking happy i am for you, i am a norwoodcel too NW 2.5 at 16 is fucking brutal. I trying to maintain my hair till 18 then hop on fin and get a FUE ht to get back to NW 1.

• Love it
Finasteride is a miraculous drug
Pussy incel are afraid of pfs but its safe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, BigBoy and sytyl
Nigger this is amazing why no tag?

• +1
No bro your dick has to shrink and be dysfunctional while taking fin... right?? :feelswah::feelswah: Vitamin B6 cures hairloss ion need tranny drugs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

giphy.gif
yea the coping some guys can come up with is insane

• +1
Before I begin with this post, I must first start with the disclaimer that what worked for me might not work for you. I'm not advocating for anybody to hop on the drug, just sharing my experience - I'm lucky to not have experienced any sides (to my knowledge) thus far. For me, hair is life and so the decision to take finasteride was not hard to make.

Some context:
I am currently 24 years old, almost 25. My grandfathers both have full heads of hair (with one being in his 70s, and the other having died in his mid 90s). My father and uncles on both sides of the family begin the MPB process in their mid-late twenties - about two-thirds began thinning at the crown while the rest receded at the temples/hairline, both groups converging to a solid NW IV-V by their mid 30s anyhow.

For whatever god forsaken reason, it was decided by whatever god out there that I'd start thinning at the crown in my early twenties, the picture below is a high quality picture taken by my parents about 3 years ago when I was about 22 years old. As you can see, the NW reaper had already started his campaign with a stealth attack from the rear rather than frontal assault (hairline was fine, and still is fine). Now, whether we can attribute this to natural MPB or MPB induced earlier than it should have by a stressful lifestyle (had just begun a full time job) is up for debate, regardless, you can see the damage below:

At that point, I was using toppik hair fibers to cover up (just a small shake from the bottle was enough to hide the damage done, so if anyone wants to cope until they get a hair transplant or wait for min/fin/dermarolling to work, this is a good cope).

I started taking fin at 1mg per day for 2 years, after the 2nd year mark I noticed my results were pretty good and dropped my dosage to about 0.5mg per day (no particular reasoning to it, before the 2 year mark I was on a different drug plan and would get the 5mg pills and split them, after the 2 year mark my drug plan changed and I was able to get the 1mg pills for a lot cheaper and split them)

Here is the state of my crown right now, in the first picture I have brushed my hair forward and in the 2nd picture, my hair is in its natural resting position - I had also shampooed today so my hair is as dry as it can be so there's no bias from natural hair oils causing the hair to look more dense than it actually is (you'll also have to forgive me for the lower quality relative to the first picture posted since I'm the one taking it, took about 30 pics and these were the ones that came out best).

The last picture in the set is meant to show my hairline (pulling hair my hair back with my hand as well), my hairline has remained as it has since I started the drug, whether this is because of the drug or because the NW reaper hasn't attacked my hairline is also up for contention - I choose to believe it's the former.

This post is to serve as an example of what can happen if you respond well to finasteride, once again, please do thorough research before deciding to take a drug (I am a paranoid person in general so I had read virtually every study on it out there + had my doctor give me a blood hormone profile test for bookkeeping). Hope this was a good enough read for some of you.

Very informative post, I enjoyed your narration of the story and your experience. This gives hope for those looking into starting finasteride.

• Love it
Does fin require a prescription by the jew docs?

• +1
Does fin require a prescription by the jew docs?
in canada it does, though of course you can just get it through some online vendors

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Finasteride only, I tried using minoxidil but it made my heart race + was scared of sides (somehow the sides from min scared me more than those for fin), I also tried doing stuff like onion water or w.e but it was too smelly/too much work so that didn't last more than a month.

To my understanding it just slows down the hair loss process (to varying extents depending on how susceptible your hair follicles are to miniaturization as a result of dht, which finasteride reduces to about 40% of what it normally is). If I stop using it right now, in 2-3 months I'll lose whatever hair fin has "kept" me from losing. I'll probably stop using it when I'm in my late 30s when idc about my looks anymore tbh.
Your dht doesnt change as you age infact it becomes less

• +1
My mental was completely over when I was balding, now it is only over instead of completely over :)

My skin seems fine/still look young.
I just had a breakdown 2 hours ago realising I may be balding on my hairline, I’m contemplating hopping on fin I haven’t cried in over a year and for the first time I legit had tears come out my eyes as I know this is the beginning of the end (I’m 22) I’m aspie so I’m areas up on it but you mentioned getting a hormone test by the doctor did you tell them it was for Finasteride? What should I tell my GP for them to approve of the test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and sytyl
I just had a breakdown 2 hours ago realising I may be balding on my hairline, I’m contemplating hopping on fin I haven’t cried in over a year and for the first time I legit had tears come out my eyes as I know this is the beginning of the end (I’m 22) I’m aspie so I’m areas up on it but you mentioned getting a hormone test by the doctor did you tell them it was for Finasteride? What should I tell my GP for them to approve of the test
my family doctor was a good lad and just wanted a blood profile for before in case I ever wanted to compare (I was asking him a lot about side effects)

You prob has high ass hairline no need to panic @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sytyl and subhuman incel
bump because I just started.
bought the 5mg but I couldn't cope with cutting in 4 and still having 1.25 :feelskek:
so i'lll get this for now and then get me a prescription for 1 mg propecia

• JFL
bought the 5mg but I couldn't cope with cutting in 4 and still having 1.25 :feelskek:
just cut it into as many small pieces and skip every other day

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
You prob has high ass hairline no need to panic @subhuman incel
It’s my hairline that’s affected only I’m scared I’m NW2
my family doctor was a good lad and just wanted a blood profile for before in case I ever wanted to compare (I was asking him a lot about side effects)
awesome I’ll ask my GP for one so I can know if I suffered any fucked up effefrs due to the retarded drug that is essentially like using a crucifix on the nowood reaper

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5786
"my drug plan changed and I was able to get the 1mg pills for a lot cheaper and split them)"

so you split the 1mg too?
and pick every other day?
elab

• +1
It’s my hairline that’s affected only I’m scared I’m NW2

awesome I’ll ask my GP for one so I can know if I suffered any fucked up effefrs due to the retarded drug that is essentially like using a crucifix on the nowood reaper
fin has side effect be careful.
I have photo of me when i am 5 years old already have 1.5 norwood level but guess what - i am still 1.5 norwood @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, sytyl and subhuman incel
"my drug plan changed and I was able to get the 1mg pills for a lot cheaper and split them)"

so you split the 1mg too?
and pick every other day?
elab
It changed again since I switched jobs
back to 5mg :lul:
I just cut it with a knife into 5-8 pieces and just take them every day or other day depending on how big the piece is
the 1mg I would also cut sometimes or take every other day (not in the beginning when I needed more of it but now out of placebo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and khvirgin
why the f* buy the 5mg?
It's proven that 5mg is LESS effective than 1mg.
1mg is the top dose.
But 0.2 mg already works for 70% results.
And than you decide 5mg pills? Massive overdose size pill

why the f* buy the 5mg?
1mg is the top dose.
1mg is a lot more expensive as the purpose is cosmetic oriented, 5mg is for prostate hyperplasia / health related so much cheaper

1mg is a lot more expensive as the purpose is cosmetic oriented, 5mg is for prostate hyperplasia / health related so much cheaper
oh so.
I find finastride 1mg quit cheap. i payed like €3,50 for 10 of them. Since I cut them into 1/3. It only costs me €3,50 per month. And like €45 per year. peanuts. If take the full 1 mg; than it would be €150 per year. still peanuts, imo. €150 per year to keep hair, bargain.

that minox that I use, costs me more money.
And I wanna add son RU823456785434456786543456784456786754. That's gonna addd up.

• +1
why the f* buy the 5mg?
1mg is the top dose.
because i can get fin 5 mg without prescription and for 1 mg i need one

• +1
because i can get fin 5 mg without prescription and for 1 mg i need one
I see.
I buy without a prescription, even though in my country you can officially only get it with a prescription.

But the government can srew themselfes, with the prescriptions rules.
I get, what I wanna get.
I am not letting the cope doctors interfere muh ascension.

I found a good place, where I can get most stuff. Fina, minox, tretinoin, even for covid Imfermitine and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, khvirgin and sytyl
I see.
I buy without a prescription, even though in my country you can officially only get it with a prescription.

But the government can srew themselfes, with the prescriptions rules.
I get, what I wanna get.
I am not letting the cope doctors interfere muh ascension.

I found a good place, where I can get most stuff. Fina, minox, tretinoin, even for covid Imfermitine and so on.
pm me your magic place please

pm me your magic place please
it's for netherlands only. They deliver. I think Although they also have other countries seperate website site.
I can check which country you need it develired to? and if they have shop there, and I can just dump the link here

Some context:

bro why did u fearmonger me the last time i asked u about fin? fking nigger man

• JFL
bro why did u fearmonger me the last time i asked u about fin? fking nigger man
my post made it obvious that it was satire/taking the piss

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
bruh u think my 14yo brain understands satire:feelstastyman:
why are you considering fin at 14... don't take fin until you're at least 20 jfl

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.