30% of you have subhuman genetics that will prevent you from making gains on the typical 3 days/week celling

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
  • After 6 weeks, if someone’s peak aerobic power didn’t increase, they were initially labeled a “non-responder.” 69% of the people training once per week were “non-responders,” 40% of the people training twice per week were “non-responders,” 29% of the people training three times per week were “non-responders,” and, tellingly, none of the people training four or five times per week were “non-responders.”

Gymcels beware. Hope is that you just train an extra day or two and it seems to be unlikely that anyone will be a "non-responder"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Gymcels beware. Hope is that you just train an extra day or two and it seems to be unlikely that anyone will be a "non-responder"
I get gains but I can't lose my fucking fat. I'm 5'8 and 155 fucking pounds and atleast 20 is all fat. Started OMAD and hoping my fatass won't eat eveything in site.

I get gains but I can't lose my fucking fat. I'm 5'8 and 155 fucking pounds and atleast 20 is all fat. Started OMAD and hoping my fatass won't eat eveything in site.
GOMAD seems like a bad way to lose fat

• +1
And fuck your endgame spoiler shit. That's not even funny anymore I'm fucking watching it in an hour.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, ShineBright, Heirio and 4 others
Gotta go gym the whole week, I only take 1 day off

And fuck your endgame spoiler shit. That's not even funny anymore I'm fucking watching it in an hour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, mojopin, ShineBright and 1 other person
Tyhey're not spoilers the source material is already out retard. It's also sof ucking predictable if you pay a modicum of attention to the plot and have any critical thinking whatsoever. Reason it's called capeshit.

• WTF
Reactions: Vishnuk
Is that full body?
Link to study?

over for non chads and non bbcs

Do some cardio if you can.

Yeah I'm jogging in the morning. I lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but I didn't lose any muscle at all.
Why on Earth would you want to lose muscle?

Why on Earth would you want to lose muscle?
No I'm saying I didn't lmao. You lose muscle if you cut too fast so I was trying to say that as a positive thing

never began for non-responders

imagine going to the gym 6 days a week while the top 31% chads get more gains than you in a single day

• +1
That and you need to account a lot of factors imo