30M 6'1'' Any surgery suggestions welcomed

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I'll give my thoughts about my weak areas after a few responses, kinda want an unbiased evaluation, thanks guys

5a

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, zeshama, Xangsane and 18 others
taban would reject you my dude
Slayers.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne and 11 others
6 Psl get the hell off here you handsome son of a bitch

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Cimricek, Patrick Baitman and 19 others
You would be crazy to get surgery. You have 0 failos.

• +1
Reactions: psl5.8specimen, TheAscendedOne, Patient A and 7 others
I thought you were 5’10.5?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, bdycope, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Just gonna say, your side profile and your frontal look COMPLETELY different. Side profile pic gives me a beta, friendly guy vibe, while your frontal is Chad-like and alpha.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri, .👽., Chad.In.Incel.Body and 21 others
Just gonna say, your side profile and your frontal look COMPLETELY different. Side profile pic gives me a beta, friendly guy vibe, while your frontal is Chad-like and alpha.
Prolly cause of neck but tbf his best images in the car are most recent. Iirc side profile images are from a while ago

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
I thought you were 5’10.5?

Thats the oldest pic of me, 2 yrs or so the others are all very recent so maybe I shoulda taken a newer profile

• +1
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acbrusty, zeshama, Basedtheticz and 27 others
You eyes on your side profile look morphed. Is it really you?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 649
Thats the oldest pic of me, 2 yrs or so the others are all very recent so maybe I shoulda taken a newer profile
How did you get two inches in your lates 20? I’m around 5’11 and would love to be 6feet, parents are 5,7 and 5’1

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Why do people like you even look for forums like this?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zeta ascended, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
And why do you draw those spastic lines on all the photos?

• +1
How did you get two inches in your lates 20? I’m around 5’11 and would love to be 6feet, parents are 5,7 and 5’1

Lifts, I have lift shoes slipeprs sandals etc so effectively I am 6'1'' at all times when interacting with women lol
Why do people like you even look for forums like this?

Ive had 35K worth of plastic surgery bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, zeshama, FrameMogger and 26 others
Lifts, I have lift shoes slipeprs sandals etc so effectively I am 6'1'' at all times when interacting with women lol

Ive had 35K worth of plastic surgery bro
What’d you get?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and GordonFreeman
Is this actually you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, ascentium, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
2 nose jobs, lower lid retraction, upper lid fillers 10x IPL laser resurfacing sessions, 10+ moles surgically removed around my face and neck

yes

Oh, had chin fillers too
Post some pics from before your surgeries so I can see your ascension

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and GordonFreeman
2 nose jobs, lower lid retraction, upper lid fillers 10x IPL laser resurfacing sessions, 10+ moles surgically removed around my face and neck

yes

Oh, had chin fillers too
Can you PM before pics? I want to do some eye work as well.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and noped
Guess I could ass professional teeth laser whitening as well
add*
How long will the upper eye lid fillers last? Isn’t fat repositioning better?

• +1
How long will the upper eye lid fillers last? Isn’t fat repositioning better?

Its why I am going to Dr Taban I wanna get more work done on my eyes, yeah its not forever, but if u get them redone they last longer

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Lmao, TheAscendedOne and 15 others
Ll bro 3 inches

• +1
www.tallmenshoes(dot)com

Fight fire with fire, we're up against 10 pounds of fakeup, countoring, pushup bras, high heels, etc it is what it is in 2019 bro
Thanks

• +1
Probably the best ascension I have seen on here so far tbh. How does the attention from females you get now compare to what you got before?

Refer to my rant post I made on l00kism today haha. I easily get average girls but absolutely 0 attention from any 4/10 or higher girl, its crazy cause I get TOLD all the time I am very GL, asked if I am a model out in normal places like grocery stores, yet it NEVER translates into sex with average or above girls

Its weird, and kinda driving me insane ngl.
I keep forgetting all the looksmaxxes Ive done

I also did latisse on my eyebrows and eyelashes, gymcelled a lot obv but only natty and I hit the tanning beds 2-3x a week

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ascentium, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
wtf bro i read your previous lookism thread and you said you get approached in bars by chicks that are dtf, were these all 4/10 chicks.

Yes haha, which it feels nice given most my life I got very little attention and went multiple years before without even kissing girls. But now I just feel like I should at least be able to get a girl who is fit and young and at least my looksmatch cause I see guys out in public all the time with girls I think are gorgeous yet I clearly mog them FUUUUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LostYouth and BigBiceps
Refer to my rant post I made on l00kism today haha. I easily get average girls but absolutely 0 attention from any 4/10 or higher girl, its crazy cause I get TOLD all the time I am very GL, asked if I am a model out in normal places like grocery stores, yet it NEVER translates into sex with average or above girls

I also did latisse on my eyebrows and eyelashes, gymcelled a lot obv but only natty and I hit the tanning beds 2-3x a week
That seems hard to believe to me

• +1
Yes haha, which it feels nice given most my life I got very little attention and went multiple years before without even kissing girls. But now I just feel like I should at least be able to get a girl who is fit and young and at least my looksmatch cause I see guys out in public all the time with girls I think are gorgeous yet I clearly mog them FUUUUCK
well were you ever rejected by a goodlooking girls ? I know approaching here seems gay but when you look 6+psl it should be worth a try

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
That seems hard to believe to me

To be fair I have never done Tinder or any onlyine app dating so I dont know how I would do but yeah IRL I'll have beautiful girls tell me I am GL and I ll even get their number we ll text a bit then they ghost me or smthing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and TheAscendedOne
To be fair I have never done Tinder or any onlyine app dating so I dont know how I would do but yeah IRL I'll have beautiful girls tell me I am GL and I ll even get their number we ll text a bit then they ghost me or smthing
Work on your conversation skills then ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
This happened to my psl 6 Chadlite friend too . Congrats on the ascension bro went from lncel to Chad

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1680, BigBiceps and 1 other person
This happened to my psl 6 Chadlite friend too . Congrats on the ascension bro went from lncel to Chad

Whats his personality like, I gotta admit I'm kinda high inhib, not autistic at all tho but just kinda plain. Dunno how else to desribe my personality.

• +1
Whats his personality like, I gotta admit I'm kinda high inhib, not autistic at all tho but just kinda plain. Dunno how else to desribe my personality.
He has a really good personality , he’s not dtf , he wants to get to know the girls and just find a good girls he’s all about personality of a girl over looks weirdly

• +1
Looks will never completely make up for a lack of normie social skills

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4416, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
  • +1
Looks will never completely make up for a lack of normie social skills

Its true, theres a looks threshold but after that you have to be cool, NT, normie, exciting whatever. None of which i am

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, TheAscendedOne, LostYouth and 2 others
Its true, theres a looks threshold but after that you have to be cool, NT, normie, exciting whatever. None of which i am
Find a guy who is and actually slays, become friends with him(looks will halo you), then mirror his behavior

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Morpheus, Rasputin and 1 other person
Find a guy who is and actually slays, become friends with him(looks will halo you), then mirror his behavior
My younger brother has 100+ slays and is the most NT normie guy ever, was prom king in HS totally mogged me and all my friends wanted to be friends with him, girls would come up to me just to ask for HIS number etc.

I got life mogged by him through my childhood and it fucked me up permanently which is why I got into autistic looksmaxxing
But now that Ive looksaxxed he doesnt live close by so we cant go out, but just wanted to share my history with him as this site is unaware of me

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227

As crazy as this sounds you may need to actually work on your social skills, bluepilled af I know, but in terms of looks you're a PSL 6 chad, and tall too. You should be able to get some stacys if you play your cards right.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I remember walking into an Abercrombie store with him and the manager came up to him and offered him a modeling job on the sport to just stand outside the store shirtless and smile at ppl lol hes very gl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
My younger brother has 100+ slays and is the most NT normie guy ever, was prom king in HS totally mogged me and all my friends wanted to be friends with him, girls would come up to me just to ask for HIS number etc.

I got life mogged by him through my childhood and it fucked me up permanently which is why I got into autistic looksmaxxing
But now that Ive looksaxxed he doesnt live close by so we cant go out, but just wanted to share my history with him as this site is unaware of me
Damn bro, growing up as a deformed incel is why I’m here

• +1
  • JFL
I remember walking into an Abercrombie store with him and the manager came up to him and offered him a modeling job on the sport to just stand outside the store shirtless and smile at ppl lol hes very gl
Dude it kinda just sounds like your humblebragging now. What is your slay count?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and Amnesia
He got offered the job he was voted prom king he got all the girls and I was the ugly brother growing up

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Vitruvian
That was my BROTHER not me
I don't get why you think you of all people would need surgery, literally no failos and some excellent features.

• +1