30M 6'1'' Any surgery suggestions welcomed

Lifts, I have lift shoes slipeprs sandals etc so effectively I am 6'1'' at all times when interacting with women lol

can you recommend a sandal with a good lift bro?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
we need more pics,

anyway i admire you bro, proof that maybe some of us can ascend... i need fucking eyes surgery

• +1
These bitches are lying to you fam. If a girl really likes you she will go out of her way to fuck you. The only exception to this is if she meets a bigger better looking Chad. Actions hold more weight than words. At the end of the day the only true IOI is PinV.
You seem like the type to be so “blackpilled” that you’re nearly equally delusional as bluepilled normies. If OP had status and an ideal body he could be in the IG page you mentioned. Yes there are some gigachads on that page but also some that aren’t.

@Amnesia
have you tried shrooms? Or something to try and lower your inhibition/change perspective? If you’re in the top 20% of guys overall (which you easily are) a lot of it unironically comes down to NT, high energy, low inhibition, social circle, etc etc.
I’d recommend researching shrooms if I were you, I promise that your looks are enough to get a 6 PSL girl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Brandon10 and Mayorga
You seem like the type to be so “blackpilled” that you’re nearly equally delusional as bluepilled normies.

Horseshoe phenomenon - extremes are closer to each other than either is to the middle point.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, draco and Kade
Bro you're good to go go make a tinder account and start approaching women irl and leave this forum you made it

• +1
See @BigBoy I don't mind people like OP. Sure he maybe acting like a dumb broscientist spreading misinformation occasionally but a) I have never seen him brag about his admittedly good looks and b) I'm not sure I've seen him shit on any other user here or be disrespectful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yang, TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
See @BigBoy I don't mind people like OP. Sure he maybe acting like a dumb broscientist spreading misinformation occasionally but a) I have never seen him brag about his admittedly good looks and b) I'm not sure I've seen him shit on any other user here or be disrespectful.
Yea I get what you mean, makes sense.

• +1
I'll give my thoughts about my weak areas after a few responses, kinda want an unbiased evaluation, thanks guys

View attachment 117894View attachment 117895View attachment 117897View attachment 117898View attachment 117899View attachment 117900View attachment 117901
Black pills me.
Wait shit I only just realise you're talking about your brother not yourself.
WTF! I Was like reading the whole shit thinking he was talking about himself.

Last edited:
  • +1
My younger brother has 100+ slays and is the most NT normie guy ever, was prom king in HS totally mogged me and all my friends wanted to be friends with him, girls would come up to me just to ask for HIS number etc.

I got life mogged by him through my childhood and it fucked me up permanently which is why I got into autistic looksmaxxing
But now that Ive looksaxxed he doesnt live close by so we cant go out, but just wanted to share my history with him as this site is unaware of me
can you post his face please? i'm very curious
he's still better looking than you?

• +1
Yea I get what you mean, makes sense.
Off-topic kinda but lol @ that faggot with the shit hairline bragging everywhere that he has 130 IQ. I'll tell you something which may sound bluepilled but IME is 100% true; people who brag about their IQs, especially people that can't write properly a) have no life achievements b) are way dumber than they think they are. It's kinda sad what extreme narcissism can do to one's self-awareness.

I have a buddy who's a PhD in computer science, he has no idea what his IQ is. This dude is nuts. Interned at Google straight away from college.

You can score as high as you want on IQ tests but real life is where your intelligence is tested.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, IndianJock and BigBoy
You seem like the type to be so “blackpilled” that you’re nearly equally delusional as bluepilled normies. If OP had status and an ideal body he could be in the IG page you mentioned. Yes there are some gigachads on that page but also some that aren’t.

@Amnesia
have you tried shrooms? Or something to try and lower your inhibition/change perspective? If you’re in the top 20% of guys overall (which you easily are) a lot of it unironically comes down to NT, high energy, low inhibition, social circle, etc etc.
I’d recommend researching shrooms if I were you, I promise that your looks are enough to get a 6 PSL girl

If he could fit in on that page he wouldn't be posting here. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Horseshoe phenomenon - extremes are closer to each other than either is to the middle point.

Fuck off with this pseudo intellectual bullshit

All you graycels are bluepilled as fuck

• +1
If he could fit in on that page he wouldn't be posting here. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

I said if he had status and an ideal body. Nick Jonas isn’t anywhere near the level of some of those guys on there, but his status allows him to be. Jonas is still at least a 6 psl but so is Amnesia

• +1
I said if he had status and an ideal body. Nick Jonas isn’t anywhere near the level of some of those guys on there, but his status allows him to be. Jonas is still at least a 6 psl but so is Amnesia
never thought i would see an arca listener here

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Kade

lmao imagine basing the worth of someones opinion on how much time theyve spent on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and IndianJock
Yes haha, which it feels nice given most my life I got very little attention and went multiple years before without even kissing girls. But now I just feel like I should at least be able to get a girl who is fit and young and at least my looksmatch cause I see guys out in public all the time with girls I think are gorgeous yet I clearly mog them FUUUUCK
Very strange. Maybe unironically money/status

• +1
  • +1
slayer

• +1
I'll give my thoughts about my weak areas after a few responses, kinda want an unbiased evaluation, thanks guys

View attachment 117894View attachment 117895View attachment 117897View attachment 117898View attachment 117899View attachment 117900View attachment 117901
You are a legit fucking chad do you have mental issues?
Just personality and haircut bro! But for real I’m 4 psl and I get my looksmatches on tinder but that’s very odd you get fat women and shit you legit could get most women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and je3oe

Adln6eXy o

NICE FLOWER DECALS MAYTE

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Heguldus, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Fucking shave bro facial hair ages you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2632
there’s no hope for you bro

• +1
I WANT TO DIE SO FUCKING BAD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Heguldus and TheAscendedOne
Thats not you lol

• +1
Bumo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
jesus christ i thought this thread was recent but its from months ago jfl fuck the nigger who bumped it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Heguldus
Refer to my rant post I made on l00kism today haha. I easily get average girls but absolutely 0 attention from any 4/10 or higher girl, its crazy cause I get TOLD all the time I am very GL, asked if I am a model out in normal places like grocery stores, yet it NEVER translates into sex with average or above girls

Its weird, and kinda driving me insane ngl.
I keep forgetting all the looksmaxxes Ive done

I also did latisse on my eyebrows and eyelashes, gymcelled a lot obv but only natty and I hit the tanning beds 2-3x a week
How has this changed? You've had interesting stories recently

5a-jpg.117897
:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Lower third doesn't look that good here tbh. @Amnesia are you clenching here? You should post another side profile
the neck is the problem

WTD DID I JUST READ1?!!?1 jfl