37 yo prepared for the onslaught

K

kota

Bronze
Oldcel looking to address failos, rate and suggest improvements.

m6qcxi5.png

fpHL7LD.jpg

With hairline coverup frauding:

AfsmAr6.jpg

lMHp4gX.jpg

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0926.JPEG
    IMG_0926.JPEG
    66.8 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_1515.JPEG
    IMG_1515.JPEG
    151.8 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1970.JPEG
    IMG_1970.JPEG
    112.6 KB · Views: 424
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Gaia262
5.25 PSL,you look fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MonoTBB, MoggerChad, CursedOne and 5 others
Wtf you could be 20.Srs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MonoTBB, HarrierDuBois and 18 others
u look pretty good 5.75 psl with room for improvement but i dont know what

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad, sid1718, RAITEIII and 3 others
His eye area is assymetrical but yeah i’d say 5.5 PSL is fair, he’s like in the middle of a high tier normie and chadlite

• +1
Reactions: greywind, CursedOne, RAITEIII and 4 others
Bad philtrum:chin ratio, long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, defluvz, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
also OP if you dont know what PSL scale is its 1-8 4 is average and it is on average 1.5 points harder than IRLso 5.5 PSL roughly translates to a 7:10

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Luke LLL and kota
5.75psl is too high, it’s almost model tier

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, kota, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Luke LLL and Pendejo
Overall you’re pretty decent for your age.

Your skin is a bit fucked atm, I would suggest using a AHA like Glycolic Acid 2x a week, that will peel off the top layers of your skin and make it brighter. Also Tretinoin for younger looking skin.

• +1
Reactions: kota
No it’s not lmfao, models are 6.5 at the very worst, the gl ones anyway

if you talk about the ugly ones that cuck leftists introduce for equality then yeah sure, but they aren’t truly gl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Stingray, middayshowers and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, eyearea, middayshowers and 2 others
6 is not that high...

giphy.gif
@Salludon is easily 6 PSL and arguably 6.5 PSL.

If you take away ethnic falio off and only focus on features ofc

Man you look in your 20's !

You look good but maybe you are failo'd by your skin and...your height ?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and kota
6psl is around 98 percentile, look it up if you don’t believe me
This is a pile of shit, whoever made this is some autist incel.

Whenever I go out, I see at least one 6 PSL person a day male or female.

7 however is different story let alone 8

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
@Salludon its 6.5 or even 7

Where?
This is just one thread i found
@Salludon is easily 6 PSL and arguably 6.5 PSL.

If you take away ethnic falio off and only focus on features ofc
Also @salluden is not 7psl jfl

Last edited:
He’s somewhere between 6 and 6.5 psl. 7 psl is almost freakishly rare.
If you want to use me as a reference I’m somewhere between 5 and 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and justanothergymcell
very handsome especially for 37..about 6 psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, MoggerChad, Stingray and 2 others
He’s somewhere between 6 and 6.5 psl. 7 psl is almost freakishly rare.
If you want to use me as a reference I’m somewhere between 5 and 5.5 psl
I saw the chart and it says 5 psl is like 13.5% top percentile?

I saw the chart and it says 5 psl is like 13.5% top percentile?
Yep the way psl works is that it’s a bell curve. Most people are around average (4psl) and as you increase or decrease the rating the chance of finding people at this level gets exponentially smaller, which is why it’s really rare to find psl 6 people
Yep the way psl works is that it’s a bell curve. Most people are around average (4psl) and as you increase or decrease the rating the chance of finding people at this level gets exponentially smaller, which is why it’s really rare to find psl 6 people
Most people don’t realise this, especially the noobs and will overrate everyone

Tbf we haven’t see him without a beard, i think his lips look odd
His philtrum:chin ratio is not ideal, so? He has not other flaws beside that and his pheno

By that logic Gandy would be a 6.5 or even lower because he has recessed infraorbitals, bad philtrum:chin ratio, norwood and jew nose

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
5.5 is underrating tbh, I think they're negatively haloed by your relatively older age
definitely at least 6 when you'd compared to other men in their late 30s, eye asymmetry is probably not that noticeable in motion

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, NormieKilla, middayshowers and 3 others
His philtrum:chin ratio is not ideal, so? He has not other flaws beside that and his pheno

By that logic Gandy would be a 6.5 or even lower because he has recessed infraorbitals, bad philtrum:chin ratio, norwood and jew nose
Firstly Gandy is overrated he’s more like 7-7.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
Firstly Gandy is overrated he’s more like 7-7.5psl
Why would you say that Gandy is a whole point above @Salludon?? Just because is skin is slightly lighter and he has blue eyes?

6 PSL, but if you account for his age , I would say closer to 7. He mogs 98 percent of men his age.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, noped, Usum and 5 others
Why would you say that Gandy is a whole point above @Salludon?? Just because is skin is slightly lighter and he has blue eyes?
Jfl just cus he looks like Gandy doesn’t mean he’s his indian doppelgänger. Their face structure, ratios etc are slightly different with gandy’s being better.
And yes light blue and lighter skin help him enormously

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Jfl just cus he looks like Gandy doesn’t mean he’s his indian doppelgänger. Their face structure, ratios etc are slightly different with gandy’s being better.
And yes light blue and lighter skin help him enormously
Elab on which ratios Gandy is better because they look identical to me when it comes to ratios to me
2868bef3-67ce-43fe-a2e7-0ca67530a1fb-jpeg.51459
1920px-David_Gandy_SS17.jpg

Gandy has better eye color and better mouth, but he also has norwood and jew nose from the side

Also now that i see @Salludon pics again they skin looks almost the same.

So how is Gandy a whole point above @Salludon
??

Elab on which ratios Gandy is better because they look identical to me when it comes to ratios to me
2868bef3-67ce-43fe-a2e7-0ca67530a1fb-jpeg.51459
1920px-David_Gandy_SS17.jpg

Gandy has better eye color and better mouth, but he also has norwood and jew nose from the side

Also now that i see @Salludon pics again they skin looks almost the same.

So how is Gandy a whole point above @Salludon
??
In this exact situation yes
but you’ve cherrypicked a shitty pic of Gandy way past his prime and compared it to a selfie where there’s more room for frauding. Clearly see that @Salludon is squint frauding.
Compare this selfie of prime Gandy to @salluden’s and if you disagree that he doesn’t look better by around a point then idk
6184D841 1118 4333 86D5 1F57AE990535

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
but you’ve cherrypicked a shitty pic of Gandy way past his prime and compared it to a selfie where there’s more room for frauding. Clearly see that @Salludon is squint frauding.
Compare this selfie of prime Gandy to @salluden’s and if you disagree that he doesn’t look better by around a point then idk
View attachment 104428
So what would you rate Gandy now that he is not in his prime?

View attachment 104428
Bare in mind you can’t see his blue eyes and his light skin and he’s not squintfrauding and yet he mogs @Salludon
So what would you rate Gandy now that he is not in his prime?
Somewhere around 7psl maybe even slightly below.
@Salludon is around 6.5. He mogs because of white skin, blue eyes and slightly better bones and harmony. He’d be much higher if his collagen and hairline wasn’t fucked

Last edited:
Overall you’re pretty decent for your age.

Your skin is a bit fucked atm, I would suggest using a AHA like Glycolic Acid 2x a week, that will peel off the top layers of your skin and make it brighter. Also Tretinoin for younger looking skin.

Indeed. Thanks for the tips, my skin has always been a bit fucked and don't handle acid very well but I'm on daily retin A.
Man you look in your 20's !

You look good but maybe you are failo'd by your skin and...your height ?

Thanks, you're right on both.
very handsome especially for 37..about 6 psl

Thanks man.
What would you say on PSL?
6 PSL, but if you account for his age , I would say closer to 7. He mogs 98 percent of men his age.
Thanks if you're talking about me.
5.5 is underrating tbh, I think they're negatively haloed by your relatively older age
definitely at least 6 when you'd compared to other men in their late 30s, eye asymmetry is probably not that noticeable in motion
Thanks, true that comparing myself to men in their prime or to men my own age are completely different stories.
5.25 PSL,you look fine.
Thanks for the rating.
Wtf you could be 20.Srs
Thanks, 20 is really stretching it but in dim lightings like a club setting people usually don't believe my age.
Thanks
His eye area is assymetrical but yeah i’d say 5.5 PSL is fair, he’s like in the middle of a high tier normie and chadlite
Thanks, true about asymmetrical eyes. Still not sure how much this fucks me over IRL.
Bad philtrum:chin ratio, long midface
True. I already had surgeries to improve it somewhat but need more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Also, are you graying a little? I am around your same age and I may be starting, but not quite sure.
I was talking about you btw.

Also, are you graying a little? I am around your same age and I may be starting, but not quite sure.
Then thanks! Yes, I've had a few grey hairs popping up here and there in the last couple of years. Don't mind too much though, there are worse things to worry about in our age IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

I am 37 as well

Most people at that age let themselv go, just keepinh hair and healthy bodyfat with some muscles and u mogs 98 oercent of 35+

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and kota

Most people don’t realise this, especially the noobs and will overrate everyone
Yeah when I first got here I though 6psl was above average (top 10%) and over rated

I am 37 as well

Most people at that age let themselv go, just keepinh hair and healthy bodyfat with some muscles and u mogs 98 oercent of 35+
Keeping hair is the hard part :) But, I think those even with two things you only mog 70 to 80 percent You also tend to need necklifts, bleph, and laser treatments around that age to still be in the top percentiles.

• +1
Reactions: kota
FUCK WHY THERE'S SO MUCH PEOPLE GOODLOOKING PEOPLE HERE THAT MOG

View attachment 104428
daily reminder that gandy is an incel

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, oldcell, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
FUCK WHY THERE'S SO MUCH PEOPLE GOODLOOKING PEOPLE HERE THAT MOG

daily reminder that gandy is an incel
Dude trust me, my starting point didn't mog anyone. If i reached normie level I should be happy really.

Dude trust me, my starting point didn't mog anyone. If i reached normie level I should be happy really.
you're fuckin chadlite dude at fuckin 37 yo. I wish to have your face at that age, my height and shit tons of money and my life would be dream life

did you use anything special for your hair ? or was it always like that?