3D MODEL OF YOUR FACE BEFORE ANY KIND OF SURGERY

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
You should get your face printed before any kind of surgery.
This is
the only legit way to get decent results without getting botch by surgeons.

In nearly everywhere there are 3d printing stores that can make yourself as a doll model like this. It's not that expensive to get it.

Maxresdefault 25

So go get that model of your face. You need only a face so it'll be even cheaper.

After getting 3d printing of your face, get your modeled version as obj and fbx from the 3d printer store. TTL Version couldn't work correctly but at worst you can convert it to fbx or obj.
Open that models and then do make some realistic morph on to that face and then go get 3d printed again.

This is how you can change an object in real life measurements

This basic understanding on morphing face in 3d

Before morphing Calculate every angle of the doll model and the model in the app (gonial,facial convexity angle, mew indicator etc.), get your facial third sizes and then change the morph of your face realistically and note it to an excel file.

Once you find the perfect morph of your face, save exact measurements and then convert to the real life sizes of the doll and real sizes of your face.

Then ask your surgeon, is this possible ?
Let's say you want double jaw surgery. Ask him if he could make an advancement on the chin that fits your morph.

If he somehow says something like "we can only get 3 mm etc".
Then change it back and look for the final morph.

However you better be clear about what exactly you want from the surgery.

They cannot fuck you around with exact measurements.

IF YOU ARE A POORCEL

You can use this apps to get at least 3d model of your face

NOTE : I will create a thread how can you exactly morph your face in 3d modelling programs later.

IMPORTANT : You must lose weight and be in your ideal weight before doing all of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 5891, Mouthbreath and 3 others
You should get your face printed before any kind of surgery.
This is
the only legit way to get decent results without getting botch by surgeons.

In nearly everywhere there are 3d printing stores that can make yourself as a doll model like this. It's not that expensive to get it.

View attachment 421507
So go get that model of your face. You need only a face so it'll be even cheaper.

After getting 3d printing of your face, get your modeled version as obj and fbx from the 3d printer store. TTL Version couldn't work correctly but at worst you can convert it to fbx or obj.
Open that models and then do make some realistic morph on to that face and then go get 3d printed again.

This is how you can change an object in real life measurements

This basic understanding on morphing face in 3d

Before morphing Calculate every angle of the doll model and the model in the app (gonial,facial convexity angle, mew indicator etc.), get your facial third sizes and then change the morph of your face realistically and note it to an excel file.

Once you find the perfect morph of your face, save exact measurements and then convert to the real life sizes of the doll and real sizes of your face.

Then ask your surgeon, is this possible ?
Let's say you want double jaw surgery. Ask him if he could make an advancement on the chin that fits your morph.

If he somehow says something like "we can only get 3 mm etc".
Then change it back and look for the final morph.

However you better be clear about what exactly you want from the surgery.

They cannot fuck you around with exact measurements.

NOTE : I will create a thread how can you exactly morph your face in 3d modelling programs later.

IMPORTANT : You must lose weight and be in your ideal weight before doing all of this.

didnt read a word but i know its a good thread

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
It's a requirement to get exact results tbh.
You don't wanna end up like this

Or like this, nearly no change at all

Chin implant 01

Ejl6Keu d

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Not even the title before scrolling down here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Put your glasses on bro
i meant pslwise. those results show changes but it could be way better.
i mean i don't want to get a surgery, spend tons of money and recovery time and get only a slight change.
i also don't want to end up a square faced alien.

i meant pslwise. those results show changes but it could be way better.
i mean i don't want to get a surgery, spend tons of money and recovery time and get only a slight change.
i also don't want to end up a square faced alien.
Last guy got a decent increase in jaw width. He just needs to get lean and shave. It's a noticeable improvement imo

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Last guy got a decent increase in jaw width. He just needs to get lean and shave. It's a noticeable improvement imo
Maybe it's because of high body fat but i think his face is roundish because of the feminine chin.
For his face he should have choose custom wraparound with bigger chin.

Maybe it's because of high body fat but i think his face is roundish because of the feminine chin.
For his face he should have choose custom wraparound with bigger chin.
I think his patchy beard makes his chin look pointier than it really is. If he got lean, shaved and got chin augmentation, he'd look much better.

• +1
i will post cheaper ways to get this done accurately.

After lurking jaw surgery forums u really get to realize how ignorant some of the users here are tbh

elaborate
Theres no point morphing your pics unless u plan on doing fillers cause implents never target a singular area like the lower third. Well some do but that’s a 1/10
Why u think most jaw implants make patients look bloated af?!

Honestly the best u can do I’d find a great surgeon who has exp with maxfax like sailers, terino, Y. Articulate your end goal, & let them do their thing. You can add your input based on their designs

This whole process seems like a waste of time & money tbh
@OP

just peep this

Last edited:
You can add your input based on their designs
yes you can. have you ever consult a surgeon ? they openly want your review, if possible your designs.
This whole process seems like a waste of time & money tbh
not really if you are not low iq. it could take 1 day at worst.

Theres no point morphing your pics unless u plan on doing fillers cause implents never target a singular area like the lower third. Well some do but that’s a 1/10
wtf this even supposed to mean. the surgeon already do that in their offices when you decide to take action. you will make it precise. that's all.
also don't write like a faggot.

Honestly the best u can do I’d find a great surgeon who has exp with maxfax like sailers, terino, Y. Articulate your end goal,
not everyone needs osteotomy. implants do work on people who has no recession (like me). so terino is not a good choice.

CONCLUSION : YOU ARE A LOW IQ FAGGOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SURGERIES. I'm pretty sure you won't get any money to get surgeries, and courage to even start.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
lol what ?
you sound like you never consult any kind of surgeon.
Yo pull ur skirt up & stfu my bad for tryna educate your bitchass instead of shitposting but whatevs do ur thing hoe

• JFL