3Year Transformation

how the fuck are an incel no homo you mogg everyone here
CAUSE WOMEN WONT LET ME STICK MY WEENIS IN THEIR VAGAINEE! REEE:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and VST
CAUSE WOMEN WONT LET ME STICK MY WEENIS IN THEIR VAGAINEE! REEE:feelsree:
lol you must be extremely awkward to not get laid i have seen legit deformed retards get laid

lol you must be extremely awkward to not get laid i have seen legit deformed retards get laid
They call me Billy no-mates for a reason.

Being attractive alone still dosent get you laid :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Murican
They call me Billy no-mates for a reason.
lol its easy as shit to fuck an ugly girl find a girl facebook add her talk to her go out with her invite her into your house bang her you dont need fucking friends to get laid

lol its easy as shit to fuck an ugly girl find a girl facebook add her talk to her go out with her invite her into your house bang her you dont need fucking friends to get laid
I don't want an ugly girl, I want a girl that is around average at least.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
All modern women are utterly hideous cannibalistic hedonists on the inside.
3P2tRcv

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 701 and androidcel
What a Chad NGL, bet he slays mad pussy during animecons. His ability to name all yu hi oh cards and their descriptions off the top of his head is unparalleled, and gets all the women wet.
He mogs me hard too. You bet your ass he gets the dames in the mood with his silver tounge. And his exqsuite taste in hentai will surely prove his intelect, this is a male you do not mess with

This place is delusional ngl.

Fucking [LifeFuel] the 18 picture vs now picture. You just gave me some will to keep pushing.

You look good bro. Massive improvement.

Haircut cel :chad:
It's easy to maintain and doesn't look too bad, so its ok for me.

I might do something with it once it gets a bit longer tbh

Motivation for what? Puberty? Woow i cant wait ill start my puberty right now so i become just like you
low iq, puberty does not change eye area and eye area can make or break you

Why is your right eye set higher than the left one?
It's the angle/a neutral expression, AKA the least frauded pic possible.
If you took similar pictures of yourself you'd find that one of your eyes is lower than the other, but people rarely ever look at you at that angle for long enough to notice the asymmetries.

But most pictures of celebs/models aren't taken at this angle, as they rarely look "neutral" on camera

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 281 and HailToTheKing
It's the angle/a neutral expression, AKA the least frauded pic possible.
If you took similar pictures of yourself you'd find that one of your eyes is lower than the other, but people rarely ever look at you at that angle for long enough to notice the asymmetries.
View attachment 21112
View attachment 21113
View attachment 21118

But most pictures of celebs/models aren't taken at this angle, as they rarely look "neutral" on camera
I see

I can tell why you are so insecure. You looked ugly when you were 16 but it could be the glasses. But you should definitely be getting attention from holes though.
182cm/5'11"
You're basically 6', only 1cm shy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
You look like a better version of this guy, you even heightmog him:

One

tbh @VST looks like your average chad frat bro, that fucks till his dick falls off, his mentality is the only thing holding him back.

He is literally the 'just be confident' meme in person.