4 inch elevator shoes?

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
Thinking of buying some good sports ( basketball ball type, sneakers) elevator shoes with 4 inch of height.

Since I am from india, with this 4 inch of additional height I'll easily mog 90% of the indians.

What you think? I am not buying the insoles lifts but some comfortable elevator shoes.
Insoles are cheap but I am sure they will not be comfortable.

The shoes I am thinking of buying are $200. Are they noticable? Are they comfortable?

For those who have tried it, what you all suggest?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 6531, IdiAmin and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 8080
0a59111364342f3ada439e52d74f61e4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 10107, zaynbrah and 7 others

paul walker is 6'2

bin diesel is frauding hard with lifts, rock also wearing elevated shoes

tbh at most you should fraud 2 inches with shoes anything more is too noticeable if you want more you use height increasing insoles

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 11675
paul walker is 6'2

bin diesel is frauding hard with lifts, rock also wearing elevated shoes
Fucking great, it's almost invisible. Loved it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 7313
"Are they noticable?"
Nah

Tony Stark Shoes 5

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, DharkDC, IdiAmin and 5 others
Thinking of buying some good sports ( basketball ball type, sneakers) elevator shoes with 4 inch of height.

Since I am from india, with this 4 inch of additional height I'll easily mog 90% of the indians.

What you think? I am not buying the insoles lifts but some comfortable elevator shoes.

The shoes I am thinking of buying are $200. Are they noticable? Are they comfortable?

4 inches is too much u will not be able to walk properly plus u will look comical, just get 2.5 inch lift soles that’s comfortable and not noticeable. Or save up for Leg lenghthening

That whole pic is just 1 big blackpill honestly.

Paul Walker is the best looking and has both girls around him and holding him.

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual, 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.
Then you have the roiding rock guy that does half-decent atleast. Went for RTT cope.

Paul Walker effortlessly mogs because of face and height and girls only care about that, nothing else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, CANI, Inquisiting_Vitiate and 17 others
lol looks so awkward

he must be putting 100% of his acting skills into not crying in those situations
neckflexmaxxing
reaching Paltrow's height or death

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, CANI, IdiAmin and 4 others
4 inches is too much u will not be able to walk properly plus u will look comical, just get 2.5 inch lift soles that’s comfortable and not noticeable. Or save up for Leg lenghthening
LL is great, but $150k lol. It will take some time to gather that money, I am still a teen.

Last edited:
Buy some cheap from Alibaba to test if the height is good. There are Chinese elevator shoes for like 25 USD. Then you can upgrade to more expensive ones.

Simply grow 2 inches and wear some boots . If u can’t do it ur a pussy that doesn’t deserve the extra height. I don’t make the rules

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, XXX.king and Deleted member 11675
Buy some cheap from Alibaba to test if the height is good. There are Chinese elevator shoes for like 25 USD. Then you can upgrade to more expensive ones.
I am pretty sure most of them are trash. $200 one I am thinking of buying sounds promising with return policy.
neckflexmaxxing
reaching Paltrow's height or death
View attachment 927231
White coloured doesn't looks good on black. Wrong match.

I am pretty sure most of them are trash. $200 one I am thinking of buying sounds promising with return policy.
I have cheap ones from China coming. Yes, they won't last for years but who cares, it's just to test elevator shoes. I had Chinese shoes once and they lasted more than a year. Not bad considering the very cheap price.

I have cheap ones from China coming. Yes, they won't last for years but who cares, it's just to test elevator shoes. I had Chinese shoes once and they lasted more than a year. Not bad considering the very cheap price.
I am pretty sure they will be poorly built and designed, a good ones are going to be far more comfortable and unnoticeable

I am pretty sure they will be poorly built and designed, a good ones are going to be far more comfortable and unnoticeable
Order the shoes and share your experiences here.

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual, 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.
Then you have the roiding rock guy that does half-decent atleast. Went for RTT cope.

Paul Walker effortlessly mogs because of face and height and girls only care about that, nothing else.

High iq

Elevators don't actually give their listed height. I bought a pair of 3.4-in calto boots and they give 2.5 exactly. However, they are much easier to walk in then lifted shoes because the lift is built in. With them on, I'm just over 6-ft. I'm not sure what your height is but if you're 5'7 to 5'10 you can benefit the most from them as you are in the middle of the normal distribution curve to begin with. The 4-in elevators will likely give you 2.75 in of actual height. You'll probably be able to walk in them okay but you'll have to teach yourself otherwise people will quickly realize. You want to get something low profile, my boots are cowboy boots and I wear a long pants so they're concealed. Realistically the most you can give yourself without looking like fucking dolt is about two and a half inches combined shoes and lifts. This is a harsh truth. Manlet copers will say you can get more but you can't, I've tried everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

Brutal analysis ngl

Elevators don't actually give their listed height. I bought a pair of 3.4-in calto boots and they give 2.5 exactly. However, they are much easier to walk in then lifted shoes because the lift is built in. With them on, I'm just over 6-ft. I'm not sure what your height is but if you're 5'7 to 5'10 you can benefit the most from them as you are in the middle of the normal distribution curve to begin with. The 4-in elevators will likely give you 2.75 in of actual height. You'll probably be able to walk in them okay but you'll have to teach yourself otherwise people will quickly realize. You want to get something low profile, my boots are cowboy boots and I wear a long pants so they're concealed. Realistically the most you can give yourself without looking like fucking dolt is about two and a half inches combined shoes and lifts. This is a harsh truth. Manlet copers will say you can get more but you can't, I've tried everything.
Why is that? On website it says 9.5 cm of height, why will it only give me only half of it? What's the reason for it?

How tall are you right now? without elevator shoes

Why is that? On website it says 9.5 cm of height, why will it only give me only half of it? What's the reason for it?
They measure the height gain as the entire back of the shoe, not the sole. The actual height gain you get from a shoe is the middle of the soul, Rob Paul made a good video on lifts explaining why you don't get the full boost, look it up if you want. It's essentially false advertisement to make you want to buy the product more. Don't believe me? Buy the shoe and find out yourself.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How tall are you right now? without elevator shoes
5'4
99% of teens with GFs around me are below 5'6. So extra 4 inch will help me mog all of them

They measure the height gain as the entire back of the shoe, not the sole. The actual height gain you get from a shoe is the middle of the soul, Rob Paul made a good video on lifts explaining why you don't get the full boost, look it up if you want. It's essentially false advertisement to make you want to buy the product more. Don't believe me? Buy the shoe and find out yourself.
Wow that's sad, but the website mentioned 9.5 cm of boost in height

• +1
Reactions: chadison
can u link the shoe and color you bought?
thanks from a manlet

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Wow that's sad, but the website mentioned 9.5 cm of boost in height
Yes, I understand the website says that, but I've bought the shoes and can confirm what I'm saying.

can u link the shoe and color you bought?
thanks from a manlet
I have these lifts.
Amazon product ASIN B079JWJB8KWith these boots:
They give 2.5in when I use two under lift sections (not the full three). The lifts only go to size 9, however.

Then I have these in two colors:
They also give 2.5in but you cannot stack more lifts in without looking like an utter faggot when you walk. However, they are much more comfortable than the lifted boots I have (but less casual).

I was also considering these since they are more causal, but didn't buy them yet: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-s8751.html

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 110

Asian incel is shoved to the side. Bald nigger nobody cares about. Vin Diesel looks like he comes straight out of a redpill instruction manual 'Holding Frame' and wearing 4 inch elevators. Looks pathetic.

hahahah

5'4
99% of teens with GFs around me are below 5'6. So extra 4 inch will help me mog all of them
Damn im indian 17 at 5'11. The heightpill is brutal. Hopefully your from a good caste and have fair skin or are rich.

Damn im indian 17 at 5'11. The heightpill is brutal. Hopefully your from a good caste and have fair skin or are rich.
I am kshatriya, my brother is 6'4 haha. Are you from india actually? Yes my genes and facial structure is like indo- aryan. ( I look like an Iranian/ Afghani, pashtun). It's insane how nearly everyone around me is ugly as fuck, still somehow manages to get the girlfriend. Girls talk with me all the time though, but I have no interest in them, I find white girls to be more attractive. This is why I am heightmaxxing and lookaxxing even more.

Girls liked me, I guess I am a volcel lol.

And height alone doesn't matters, even if you are above 6 ft, but your face is ugly as sewer then your doomed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManletFF and Warlord
I am kshatriya, my brother is 6'4 haha. Are you from india actually? Yes my genes and facial structure is like indo- aryan. ( I look like an Iranian/ Afghani, pashtun). It's insane how nearly everyone around me is ugly as fuck, still somehow manages to get the girlfriend. Girls talk with me all the time though, but I have no interest in them, I find white girls to be more attractive. This is why I am heightmaxxing and lookaxxing even more.

Girls liked me, I guess I am a volcel lol.

And height alone doesn't matters, even if you are above 6 ft, but your face is ugly as sewer then your doomed.
Nah bro born in the UK. I also look kinda Iranian jfl.
Im lucky cuz im attracted to Indians so it aint diffcult for me, If your attracted to whites tho its like x10 harder
If you live in India then its basically impossible to get a white bitch, your gonna have to move out
Make sure to moneymaxx because to be honest just heightmaxxing and lookmaxxing won't cut it
In the UK I see a lot of Indians and whites together as couples so its not over, just difficult asf
Good luck brother

LMAO man literally has his eyes closed and is mogging the whole group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

hilarious, but so true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
4 inch fraud is very noticeable jfl. Maybe get 3 inch elevator shoes, they r probably easier to walk around in

Just MarilynMansonmax bro tbh.

Marilyn manson and girlfriend out and about london britain shutterstock editorial 940902i

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Just make it obvious theory. You will get caught out with over an inch eventually, especially with people you know well.

Just make it obvious theory. You will get caught out with over an inch eventually, especially with people you know well.
I don't think so, 1 inch is nothing.