4 ML in jaw filler how drastic would the change be?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Worth it? I'm happy because of this pandemic I'm getting $1200 to get my fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What would they Originally cost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kenickie
keep in mind that fillers need to be repeated and are not permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Hades and 3 others
  • +1
keep in mind that fillers need to be repeated and are not permanent
And will also make you bloated if you keep repeating introducing filler over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fear and nastynas
Worth it for a chiseled jaw.
Depends on your budget. Fillers are good to get a quick idea of what you could look like with an enhanced jawline but seeing them fade away over time and the cost make it inferior to permanent solutions aka osteotomy and implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Kenickie
Good improvement, he could have went with a subnasal lip lift instead

his left eye is fucked though

• +1
It depends on how big your face/skull is to begin with and what your bf % is. More existing mass = need more filler

4ml can take someone from chinless to good chin

• +1
I would do fillers 1 time and then do the actual fix surgery

• +1
  • +1
fillers are pretty much ONLY worth IF you already have a above average jaw while lean, otherwise you will be spending money for nothing, that filler better be spent for upper eyelids and undereyes

because amount of negative change after fillers dissolve will make you just depressed since already you dont have a jaw, also your changes will only look good in pictures and from frontal, from side you will look very fake (check studyhacks' results for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
fillers are pretty much ONLY worth IF you already have a above average jaw while lean, otherwise you will be spending money for nothing, that filler better be spent for upper eyelids and undereyes

because amount of negative change after fillers dissolve will make you just depressed since already you dont have a jaw, also your changes will only look good in pictures and from frontal, from side you will look very fake (check studyhacks' results for example)

he doesn’t look very fake he just doesn’t look aesthetic from the side. There are guys with a big Amount if downwards growth but great looking jaws from front

and I’m sure his frontal change would be noticeable irl

he regrets not because of fillers but because he didnt get any jaw surgery which he needed before it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
he doesn’t look very fake he just doesn’t look aesthetic from the side. There are guys with a big Amount if downwards growth but great looking jaws from front

and I’m sure his frontal change would be noticeable irl

he regrets not because of fillers but because he didnt get any jaw surgery which he needed before it
anladım brom

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4887
permanent fillers may be

• +1
  • +1

Pretty good result

Noy only that but jaw / chin requires extremely much ml which cost a fuck ton
such a thing doesn't exist
Fat Grafts?

Last edited:
  • +1