Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6111 and 15 others
Coping manlet
Over for oldcels, you are twice as old as average user here :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, aspieSavage, Boldandbeautiful and 5 others
giga chad. hopefully ill be like u at 42 if my hairline doesnt nuke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, looksmaxxtocope, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
You're nowhere close 6'2 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, nonserviam, 6’1cel and 8 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 6538, Patient A and 6 others
Something tells me ur not 6'2
g8FPvqC.jpg

6GjPjHy.jpg

you sure?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, THEMOGEE, Raymon97 and 16 others
No 20yo girl wants to be with 42yo guy lmao you are coping
He looks younger than that, has his hair and in better shape than 99.99% of men. Let alone being a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 4332, Raymon97 and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Melo95, Deleted member 3323 and 13 others
Don’t listen to em bro. It looking good. But your door is at your waist. Your only 5”10. I’m 5”10 so don’t fraud it’s a great height top 70%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Do you have any photos when you were young? Curious if op was just natural Chad or years of roids ascended him

Chad at that age. Legit, but btw are u doing on this site anyways?

No 20yo girl wants to be with 42yo guy lmao you are coping
and bro relax I am here to show younger guys its possible to get laid into your 40's just take good care of yourself. Gym is number one. Diet is number two and keep the party going hard. Do drugs within reason,smoke cigs within reason and drinkl whiskey within reason. Go to festivals go to bars and pick up girls. You must get that period over with to be a better dude.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Lmao, Enfant terrible and 28 others
He's trolling it's not him. The best way to prove it is to hold up a sign with your username on it, but he won't do that, because it's not him. Those are stolen pics.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab, DharkDC, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
He's trolling it's not him. The best way to prove it is to hold up a sign with your username on it, but he won't do that, because it's not him. Those are stolen pics.
He’s uploaded videos saying his name

Don’t listen to em bro. It looking good. But your door is at your waist. Your only 5”10. I’m 5”10 so don’t fraud it’s a great height top 70%
bud i dont listen to any one and I am 6'2 i wouldnt lie

and bro relax I am here to show younger guys its possible to get laid into your 40's just take good care of yourself. Gym is number one. Diet is number two and keep the party going hard. Do drugs within reason,smoke cigs within reason and drinkl whiskey within reason. Go to festivals go to bars and pick up girls. You must get that period over with to be a better dude.
Nobody can get that physique naturally even after 20 years of training, your traps and shoulders are too big to even be considered natural.
What is the cycle you are currently running?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9090
Judging from the shitty door + mirror, I can only assume you're in 2nd world poverty. Don't send women pics from that bathroom or they'll assume the same JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, 6’1cel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Why would he fraud for a year

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 756
bud i dont listen to any one and I am 6'2 i wouldnt lie
Oh okay I could be wrong. I’m in the US so door knobs are placed 4” off the ground. I was going off the door knob being at your waist here in the video.

He’s coping
Tbh, I didn't know that he was legit, he is a fake natty though, it's impossible to get those arms, shoulders and traps naturally, even with top tier genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9090
Tbh, I didn't know that he was legit, he is a fake natty though, it's impossible to get those arms, shoulders and traps naturally, even with top tier genetics.
It’s mainly about the face which is top tier coupled with his body makes me a giga chad

Judging from the shitty door + mirror, I can only assume you're in 2nd world poverty. Don't send women pics from that bathroom or they'll assume the same JFL
Lol this bathroom has seen so many whores take piss in it I lost count. I even gave a girl a golden shower in this bathroom. This bathroom has seen it all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Patient A, DharkDC and 12 others
Where the fuck did I say was natural?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Lmao, Deleted member 4696 and 22 others
Lol if you where real. You would not even come to place Such as this. I dont really understand how this place can even attract Chads. You need to have really bad insecurity to come here.

Lol if you where real. You would not even come to place Such as this. I dont really understand how this place can even attract Chads. You need to have really bad insecurity to come here.
So only insecure people can have a little fun or a lot fun?

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Raymon97
Bro what are you doing here? You have a 6psl face, NPC tier physique, 6'2 height and good collagen. IRL you are 9.5-10/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
post biceps routine

not sayinɡ youre lyinɡ , but if youre 6'2" then what is the heiɡht of the door ?it seems at least 20cm taller than u. if that is a bathroom then those doors are rarely taller than 210cm. im ɡenuinily curious as a future architect lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, 6’1cel, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Gigachad ngl
At your age, what are the typical age of the women you get with?

Also are most the women you get with married?

Gigachad ngl
At your age, what are the typical age of the women you get with?

Also are most the women you get with married?
20 to 40 if I don't fuck up and say something stupid.

Last four girls 39,40,21,27

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 7098
Thats a gigantic fucking head if ur actually 6'2 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
A lot people disagree with you
maybe for 42 y/o youre mre than normie face but in general not really but why do you care youre clearly not basing your appeal of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
maybe for 42 y/o youre mre than normie face but in general not really but why do you care youre clearly not basing your appeal of your face
I don't care just pointing out that your opinion is mere minority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7776, Taylorswift and 3 others
I don't care just pointing out that your opinion is mere minority
sorry but this isnt 6 psl face, if you had the same face with a twig body then nobody would say that

post your face on r/truerateme and crop out your body and see what you get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
Mirin physique, ur face is high tier normie to chadlite but can definitely be improved, u have good base

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8172 and 2 others
chad

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7866