48 year old post wall SDU bragging about being pumped n dumped by chad and labels it as female empowerment

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day

Sami argued that 'd**k dates' take 'female empowerment in the dating world to the next level.'

'Perhaps the DD (sic) is also a product of the 'female pleasure revolution,' which is all about encouraging women to acknowledge that we're entitled to sexual pleasure and we shouldn't be afraid or ashamed to ask for it,' Sami said, adding that 's**t-shaming needs to stop.'

boyos, boyos, boyos... i dont think i can muster the mental energy to even begin disecting how fucking cancerous that statement is.

It comes after she revealed last month, the shocking moment she discovered she was the 'other woman.'

females when given sexual liberty and not locked up in cages like they should will divide themselves up and form harems around chads.

However he suddenly started to become 'flaky', before dumping her with the explanation that he had started seeing someone else

QONVIyz.gif

Branding it a ' selfish act of deception',
god forbid if a hole ever holds herself accountable for anything, ever.

200.gif

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended, dogtown and 5 others
chinaman got it right

Ugly whore

• +1
Reactions: nausea
why did you include a [Rage] Tag for? Nobody gives a shit about her. Slut Shaming is predominately done by other women.

why did you include a [Rage] Tag for? Nobody gives a shit about her. Slut Shaming is predominately done by other women.
like your rotten carcass avi

because disgusting degeneracy like this is why the west is doomed to total societal collapse

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and nausea
because disgusting degeneracy like this is why the west is doomed to total societal collapse
Well this prophetic societal collapse will probably be a huge economic crash. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
nasty old cunt

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, nausea, skittlekorn and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Good morning. Fuck most women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back