4th date in only one week!

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
Yo boys I want to give u all confidence, I have shitty eyes yet have pulled the hottest girls over past week - only one was average with a crooked nose . JUST GO OUT THERE, BE URSELF STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT LOOKS AND ENJOY THE MOMENT

Attachments

• 9663C068-FEEC-4904-8B08-542CC0E37107.jpeg
    9663C068-FEEC-4904-8B08-542CC0E37107.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 409
  • BDBFE888-4109-4CFE-9506-354FCF15AC2A.jpeg
    BDBFE888-4109-4CFE-9506-354FCF15AC2A.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 410
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Titbot, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
0 dates in only 18 years

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, shimada, NormieKilla and 9 others
I don’t believe this what r u doing wrong
I have too high standards, there's only few girls I like where I live.
I chose the wrong school, pretty much 0 girls, I know a few, but I wouldn't date them.
I am mentally challenged, I feel it's really hard to joke around and do funny shit, unless I'm drunk or something.
I had a few girls I didn't know type me, but I'm too high inhib to hangout with them.

Luckily I'm not longer khhv.
I used to be such until 2 months ago, obviously it was the girl holding my hand and hugging me, I'd never dare do such a low inhib thing.

• +1
Reactions: LM4sixten, rockndogs and Schönling
Fuck u OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, shimada, Drugs and 1 other person
What about ur cheek implant thread, if ur slaying Stacy’s what the problem

You mog me in looks, what does confidence have to do with this?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
what an aspie thing to say "my skin and lighter" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
What about ur cheek implant thread, if ur slaying Stacy’s what the problem
Because everyone on here brings up my IPD even though no one in real life mentions it so now it’s bugging me
You mog me in looks, what does confidence have to do with this?
Wait u know what I look like ? And because her friend dates a guy who looks like a fat geek and she’s just as hot
what an aspie thing to say "my skin and lighter" jfl
There’s nothing ‘aspie’ about that, just what I mentioned be urself and stop faking what you want to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JUST GO OUT THERE, BE URSELF STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT LOOKS AND ENJOY THE MOMENT

Dude you got a really good jaw implant and your looks are above average. People that are below your lookslevel, could never ever have a date with a hot girl like that. No matter how much they enjoy the moment, or staying confident. But i like that you got blackpilled, took the best out of it, ascended with surgery, and now you go back to the bluepill again. Its the best for mental health, and beeing non autistic around people.
Btw, how did you find this girl? Tinder? You fucked all of those 4 dates?

Threads like these make me depressive as fuck, because it reminds me of the fact that guys go on dates, and have fun with hot girls, when im at home just thinking about the huge surgery list i will need to look like a normal guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 1680 and forwardgrowth
Because everyone on here brings up my IPD even though no one in real life mentions it so now it’s bugging me
Wait u know what I look like ? And because her friend dates a guy who looks like a fat geek and she’s just as hot

There’s nothing ‘aspie’ about that, just what I mentioned be urself and stop faking what you want to say

Some things look terrible in photos but aren't as noticeable in person and vice versa. Women are notoriously good at masking their flaws with filters and angles unfortunately.

just have 99.99% harmony and get a jaw implant theory confirmed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 2846
Dude you got a really good jaw implant and your looks are above average. People that are below your lookslevel, could never ever have a date with a hot girl like that. No matter how much they enjoy the moment, or staying confident. But i like that you got blackpilled, took the best out of it, ascended with surgery, and now you go back to the bluepill again. Its the best for mental health, and beeing non autistic around people.
Btw, how did you find this girl? Tinder? You fucked all of those 4 dates?
Yes she’s a mutual friend, my uni is full of ugly people. And the average one wanted - I asked her straight up would u wanna have sex with me and she said yh - I hate them types not of girls tho . The one before had a bf, but I fucked the third and hopefully her too. Meet her on Thursday night
just have 99.99% harmony and get a jaw implant theory confirmed
But my eyes r shit asf . Some lightings look goes on other lighting look crusty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth
Dating is 80% looks, so the fact you are slaying proves you are good-looking. You think an average guy could get dates with hot girls like that? Nope. You are bluepilled lmao.

Or am I wrong? Are you not significantly above-average looking? Prove me wrong.

• +1
Youre still above average, ita just your eyes are your obvious flaw

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yo boys I want to give u all confidence, I have shitty eyes yet have pulled the hottest girls over past week - only one was average with a crooked nose . JUST GO OUT THERE, BE URSELF STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT LOOKS AND ENJOY THE MOMENT
you have debunked all low iq posters who claim you look ugly and plastic after implants

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dating is 80% looks, so the fact you are slaying proves you are good-looking. You think an average guy could get dates with hot girls like that? Nope. You are bluepilled lmao.

Or am I wrong? Are you not significantly above-average looking? Prove me wrong.
She’s so small tho , like 5 feet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and born2shitforced2wipe
she mogs
you will get cucked

you have debunked all low iq posters who claim you look ugly and plastic after implants
I don’t know why I get the plastic comment. I only had jaw and that was a plastic surgery mor like maxillofacial surgery. I just post pics that look plastic or in very good lighting
she mogs
you will get cucked
U haven’t seen her previous bf 🙈

• +1
You got a jaw implant and then you are saying just be confident and dont care about looks.. wtf? Looks are everything, confidence is born because you feel and look GOOD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justanothergymcell and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You got a jaw implant and then you are saying just be confident and dont care about looks.. wtf? Looks are everything, confidence is born because you feel and look GOOD.
But I still have the worst eye area so I don’t feel confident about my looks just about my personality

• +1
Show your tinder pics

But I still have the worst eye area so I don’t feel confident about my looks just about my personality
But its impossible that you didnt gain more confidence with the jaw implant, unless you're unhappy with the results. Your personality surely increased, its tightly correlated to looks. Good looking people are always seen with great attitude and confidence if of course they dont have any mental issues.

Bro when you digg her hole do it for the incels in here.
I allways do it for the fallen brothers who get cucked everyday.
Incels.. I will allways remeber you!!!🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe and AraTe
But its impossible that you didnt gain more confidence with the jaw implant, unless you're unhappy with the results. Your personality surely increased, its tightly correlated to looks. Good looking people are always seen with great attitude and confidence if of course they dont have any mental issues.
Confidence = feedback from society (positive when attractive, negative if ugly)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
ofc you say “don’t give a shit about looks” AFTER a surgeon cut open your face and put a piece of plastic in there jfl

nonetheless, she’s gl. good job op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
OP, you in America or Europa?

I don’t know why I get the plastic comment. I only had jaw and that was a plastic surgery mor like maxillofacial surgery. I just post pics that look plastic or in very good lighting

U haven’t seen her previous bf 🙈
lol hop in on the first date then block her

OP, you in America or Europa?
Europe
My confidence did imrove due to my looks but not massively because I was already attractive before. Until people on here called me ‘ugly asf’ it’s gone down and right now idgaf about my face , went to uni with messed up hair and unshaven
Bro when you digg her hole do it for the incels in here.
I allways do it for the fallen brothers who get cucked everyday.
Incels.. I will allways remeber you!!!🙏
Haha ofc bro 💥💙
lol hop in on the first date then block her
That’s mean asf but funny

Last edited:
  • +1
This is said from a high tier normie. I had 3 missed chances in one week, all of them i avoided girls because i have no balls and zeeeeroooo confidence, i am afraid as shit

This is said from a high tier normie. I had 3 missed chances in one week, all of them i avoided girls because i have no balls and zeeeeroooo confidence, i am afraid as shit
Dude I’m not that confident . It’s just luck that she’s hot , likes tanned guys, and I’m one of the hottest tanned guys in the area, compared to white models I’m nothing

• +1
Op you can fool some bluepilled retarded users but not me, she Is 3 points Better than you, there isn't a single parallel universe where you could date her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Op you can fool some bluepilled retarded users but not me, she Is 3 points Better than you, there isn't a single parallel universe where you could date her
Haha I’ll pm u her old bf

Youre gl stop coping

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Sal123
"I am so light"

dyed hair

Just enjoy the moment theory

Did you go on a date with her alrdy? GJ OP keep putting urself out there.

• +1
Reactions: looksmax0698
i dont see any indication that you went on a date with her nor did u fuck her in that conversation

i dont see any indication that you went on a date with her nor did u fuck her in that conversation
My date with he is on Thursday lol

Nobody irl knows what IPD is except for nerds

This makes me wanna rope. Im a White dude so I get a cucked feeling whenever a non-white man slays a white bitch of us. Btw u look great and I agree, ive had some sex just by not giving a fuck but ive never had that much of a good looking girl in bed with me. I feel cucked, proud of you and roping. But more than that, I feel like ill do any shit I have to in order to slay like that, good job OP!

I dated her, snogged her and fucked her whilst u were on this website - ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT

I WISH YOU GETTING CUCKED

Good for u, I’ll take some cocaine

mogs me to gandy and chico heaven

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot