5"8 to 5"9 is most significant height jump regarding dating pool

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Arguably 5"9 to 5"10 , but at 5"9 with some shoes, you are considered to be somehow acceptable height, not like total manlet

5"10 is totally fine, and should be zero issue, if u are not at Holland or maybe Sweden

5"8 give some serious manlet vibes, and under 5"8 u are certified manlet IRL

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, CarlSagan96, HardMewer and 1 other person
6 ft is minimum.No discussion

Very true, i feel like 5’8 is cut off though.

I am 5’8 and could be 5’9 if i fix APT, ill see
6 ft is minimum.No discussion
6 foot coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 2205, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
Very true, i feel like 5’8 is cut off though.

I am 5’8 and could be 5’9 if i fix APT, ill see

6 foot coper

Yeah 5"8 can slay if have good face, and its border

I mean IRL not according to PSL

for normies u are manlet if u are sub 5"8

5"8 to 5"9 is most significant jump

Yeah 5"8 can slay if have good face, and its border

I mean IRL not according to PSL

for normies u are manlet if u are sub 5"8

5"8 to 5"9 is most significant jump
Yes I wish i was 5’9, maybe if my APT is fixed i can be.

5'8 6 psl face mogs 6'2 5psl face

No, 5'11 to 6' is the most significant height jump

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2205, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Definitely true. 5’8 = short , 5’9-6’0 is the range where you a neither tall nor short, you won’t be rejected on the grounds of your height but it’s not a big advantage either.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and oldcell
Arguably 5"9 to 5"10 , but at 5"9 with some shoes, you are considered to be somehow acceptable height, not like total manlet

5"10 is totally fine, and should be zero issue, if u are not at Holland or maybe Sweden

Normal curve

the most relevant height jump is around your local average height because most people are concentrated around average height and becoming above average means heightmogging 70% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SquareChinOrDeath, middayshowers and 2 others
Definitely true. 5’8 = short , 5’9-6’0 is the range where you a neither tall nor short, you won’t be rejected on the grounds of your height but it’s not a big advantage either.
5 ft 9 -6 ft?!?!!?!!?!?!
HOW IS 5 FT 9 EVEN IN THE SAME WORLD AS 6 FT.ITS LITTERALLY 2 DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS.FOR GIRLS ITS 5 FT 11 MINIMUM 6 FT+ IDEAL AND 5 FT 10 AND UNDER MANLET
6 FT IDEAL
5 FT 9 MANLET JFL AT THIS

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Let me guess. Your 5'8"?

Let me guess. Your 5'8"?

Lol no..i am like 5"10 at morning..low 5"10.. with good shoes no one ever tell me i am short and never ever had problems with my height with females
No, 5'11 to 6' is the most significant height jump

Big cope

5"8 is kinda short, menawhile 5"9 is ok in most countries

5"11 to 6 cannot compare, 5"11 is taller than Brad Pitt and many other actors, with shoes no one thinks 5"11 is short

five foot eight is a “standard” height, not ideal but acceptable; usually, just one question as an addendum (Because of a research I'm doing), usually five foot eight men, or more precisely 173cm how tall they are at 15 and 16 years old? General growth rate is never discussed enough

five foot eight is a “standard” height, not ideal but acceptable; usually, just one question as an addendum (Because of a research I'm doing), usually five foot eight men, or more precisely 173cm how tall they are at 15 and 16 years old? General growth rate is never discussed enough

173 cm aka five foot eight is not a tragedy and its acceptable, but its a territory where some problems can begin , like being rejected becaus of height or be considered as short by many people

Under 173 is where u are legit at trouble

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

no 0ft to 0ft 1 inch is the biggest jump.
Invisible to human in 1 inch

Finally someone who actually understands height not "5'11" is manlet" like everyone else here