• Every other day for 45-50

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
What’s better for longetivity purposes?

errday in this bich

What kind of cardio though? I think that HIIT is much better for you than low intensity steady-state, this is more important than the duration I think. Technically even walking fast is cardio.

Frequency is king when it comes to cardio as long as you push yourself

What kind of cardio though? I think that HIIT is much better for you than low intensity steady-state, this is more important than the duration I think. Technically even walking fast is cardio.
I remember reading something that said the opposite. I’ll have to double check if my memory serves me wrong

probably no difference honestly
I remember reading something that said the opposite. I’ll have to double check if my memory serves me wrong
LISS has more of a positive impact on health markers than HIIT, however HIIT burns more calories in the same time duration. I just do LISS because its so much easier/less hassle

probably no difference honestly

LISS has more of a positive impact on health markers than HIIT, however HIIT burns more calories in the same time duration. I just do LISS because its so much easier/less hassle
Oh true. Well I’m not trying to burn too many calories and only do LISS for long term health so I should be good

Oh true. Well I’m not trying to burn too many calories and only do LISS for long term health so I should be good
I mean both burn calories and both a good for long term health so just do which ever one you enjoy more. I personally just find HIIT a pain unless im doing boxing or something like that, easier to just go for a jog

I mean both burn calories and both a good for long term health so just do which ever one you enjoy more. I personally just find HIIT a pain unless im doing boxing or something like that, easier to just go for a jog

I like HIIT because I really hate lifting weights, so I do like plyometrics and stuff like that that really challenges your muscles but also gets your heart racing, I think it's also better for raising testosterone. And I'm not trying to get a bodybuilder body anyway so I think it's perfect for me.

I like HIIT because I really hate lifting weights, so I do like plyometrics and stuff like that that really challenges your muscles but also gets your heart racing, I think it's also better for raising testosterone. And I'm not trying to get a bodybuilder body anyway so I think it's perfect for me.
lifting weights wont make you a bodybuilder. Also any increase in testerone from physical activity is so short lived and negligible that it wont impact body composition. But do whatever you enjoy not shitting on HIIT

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and theanonymousone
I personally like 20-30 min cardio before gym 5x week tbh.

I personally like 20-30 min cardio before gym 5x week tbh.
Do you have any tips on how to handle that? Last time I couldn’t lift my normal weights JFL after running for 30. But maybe I just need to keep doing it since I’m not used to it

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Do you have any tips on how to handle that? Last time I couldn’t lift my normal weights JFL after running for 30. But maybe I just need to keep doing it since I’m not used to it

just keep improving tbh. I do this for 1 year and 1 month already. If im very tired i do 20 min, sometimes 15 or even 10 min. If im feeling very good i do a little more than 30. It depends tbh. I just like running more than lifting. Keep in mind that i dont heavy lift.

In terms of overall health and looksmaxxing I think HIIT is better. For just sheer longevity I think low intensity is better. Every day unless you really physically can't. A lot of old people I know who are still active tell me their secret is to just never stop, when you get really old if you let yourself go there's no recovering.

Also I think it's super important to do something that won't result in injuries. Going for a run seems nice but pounding away at your joints repetitively for dcades will only result in pain. Once you're past 25 or so you carry big injuries with you for life.