5 days post surgery and my face is already looking chisled af

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
really wish i got fat removal done of my face, it would cause my face to look more chisled and the bones to pop out more but ill get that done later.

also i have to stay off of my invislign braces for 1 month which is gunna make my teeth look asymmetric slightly but it should be fixed soon.

My Classes start Sept 3rd so cant wait to see how my face looks then.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 616, Mansnob and 7 others
Buccel fat removal?? I heard that would make you look older as you age for the lack of fat

I made a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 39
Buccel fat removal?? I heard that would make you look older as you age for the lack of fat

I made a thread about it

Patients with good chin cheek bone definition tend to age "very well" after buccal fat removal. However, patients with poor cheek bone definition tend to age not that well. Therefore, the problem is not the buccal fat removal surgery but the lack of addressing the non-prominent cheek bones at the time of the surgery.

the amount of fat taken out and if the patient has thick or thin skin also plays a keys role.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Patients with good chin cheek bone definition tend to age "very well" after buccal fat removal. However, patients with poor cheek bone definition tend to age not that well. Therefore, the problem is not the buccal fat removal surgery but the lack of addressing the non-prominent cheek bones at the time of the surgery.

the amount of fat taken out and if the patient has thick or thin skin also plays a keys role.
interesting, where did you learn this bc im considering buccal fat removal, im pretty sure i have good cheekbones because I get hollows already, just want them to appear more prominent

I see I need to do more research tbh

But tbh aging is genetic and taking care of yourself will make you age slower and look hella attractive (Jared Leto)

I have oval face shape with average bones do you think I should give it a try?

really wish i got fat removal done of my face, it would cause my face to look more chisled and the bones to pop out more but ill get that done later.

also i have to stay off of my invislign braces for 1 month which is gunna make my teeth look asymmetric slightly but it should be fixed soon.

I don't remember what surgery you had

congrats man. are you considering getting buccal fat removal &/or a lipectomy then?

congrats man. are you considering getting buccal fat removal &/or a lipectomy then?

Bilatateral Buccal lipectomies and perioral mound lipo is what im going to get. Im probably going to book a consult next month
I see I need to do more research tbh

But tbh aging is genetic and taking care of yourself will make you age slower and look hella attractive (Jared Leto)

I have oval face shape with average bones do you think I should give it a try?
lol cant say, i dont know how you look like etc

interesting, where did you learn this bc im considering buccal fat removal, im pretty sure i have good cheekbones because I get hollows already, just want them to appear more prominent

This might be of interest to you:

Although you might require a surgeon known for a little more subtlety, yours is a less is more case.

Send or post the damn pics or quit making these threads.

Glad to hear it seemed to have worked out for you man

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
What surgery? Some type of jaw surgery?

Would you mind sending me a recent photo or two? Just curious to see how your results (so far) compare to mine

• +1
you’re convincing me to go with Eppley, have a consult with him in a few weeks

you’re convincing me to go with Eppley, have a consult with him in a few weeks
heard his prices have gone up lol,
hows fast is the consultation process with Eppley?
I just emailed them and a chick from his office answered asking for my pics so i submitted and now no reply
Im pretty sure hes in high demand atm so it should take a long ass time

i got a date open that was 2 month away when i emailed his assitant earlier this year when i asked for the soonest available date

Can u post pics with your eyes blurred out? I dont understand the point of this post

Thread is useless without pics

You claim you don't want to post pics because you're swollen,

Well now you're chiseled af why don't you post some?

heard his prices have gone up lol,

fuark how much just for the custom wraparound jaw implant (and why does he prefer wraparound to regular angle implants?)

• +1
Fuck imagine the amount of money eppley will make off of psl autists

Fuck imagine the amount of money eppley will make off of psl autists

legit, he was looking at me like he knew i was an incel virgin when i met him in person, he makes a fortune off us bdd psl autists

legit, he was looking at me like he knew i was an incel virgin when i met him in person, he makes a fortune off us bdd psl autists
where are the pics? Quit making a thread every single day without willing to provide them.
Lol you don't need it. This forum is giving you bdd.

• So Sad
Reactions: samm735
when u gonna do before and after?

Too bad 5 days post surgery is nothing what you will end up looking. You’ve reached maximum swelling/projection and from now everyday for next 2 months effect becomes more and more subtle.

How did you look right after surgery? Because that’s a good indicator of the end result (before swelling starts to show up).

can you pm me pics ?

Congrats bro. Pm me pics if you want

Image result for brb using imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and justanothergymcell
OSAuIxy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, FatJattMofo, justanothergymcell and 3 others
Yeah buccal fat removal is legit. The only way to reduce buccal fat naturally is to get to an insanely low bf%, and good luck maintaining that year round jfl.

if i touch my cheeks they become hollow for 3-4 mins. should i remove buccai fat?

He still looks better though.
I don’t think so tbh. He went from painfully average invisible normie cuck to legitimate freak-show

I’d rather blend in than stand out for the wrong reasons