5 Inch Height Program.... Cope?

J

joseph

Gold
This was found on another site... I have attached a PDF of the program. Wondering if this is just cope? The site guarantees 3-5 inches unless you are "well into you 20's".

Attachments

• 5InchHeightGain-Official-Blueprint.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 109
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yes ofc it’s a cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There is no way that's real. Even with the bluepill people would have jumped on it immediately.

did u pay 4 this?
No I found it for free on another site. But he charges $60 if you buy it on his site although he has a "money back guarantee".. on that note, how do these businesses even make money if they have money back guarantees for something that won't work?

While i understand the purpose of the excercises is to decompress the spine, i don't think that surgically removing my spine and stretching it with my hands is a plausible solution.
I'm in utter dissapointment as the reviews of this method were so positive.
No I found it for free on another site. But he charges $60 if you buy it on his site although he has a "money back guarantee".. on that note, how do these businesses even make money if they have money back guarantees for something that won't work?
jfl at thinking they give you your money back jfl they control the reviews and shit

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and noped
b/c they don't actually give you your money back! most likely suppresses bad reviews and puts so fake reviews up to legitamize. skimmed through it and it's fucking pathetic. dude tries to sell you a supplement at the start of the article. the jewery is uncontained.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and noped
While i understand the purpose of the excercises is to decompress the spine, i don't think that surgically removing my spine and stretching it with my hands is a plausible solution.
I'm in utter dissapointment as the reviews of this method were so positive.

jfl at thinking they give you your money back jfl they control the reviews and shit
I had an experience once with a program not for height gain but a workout program that wasn't legit but I was able to get my money back. In all honesty the reviews do seem fake (and the names are very generic)

I had an experience once with a program not for height gain but a workout program that wasn't legit but I was able to get my money back. In all honesty the reviews do seem fake (and the names are very generic)
thinking about trusting TestAccount123
seems legit review tho :unsure::think:😳

Seeing people fall for stuff like this almost makes me want to start scamming lol

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
This was found on another site... I have attached a PDF of the program. Wondering if this is just cope? The site guarantees 3-5 inches unless you are "well into you 20's".
yh bro i can guarantee you at least 5 inches bro even if your plates are closed