Reactions: fobos
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, heroinfather, Ritalincel and 2 others
posts me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself" I would like to just say, this is NOT a joke, as my caption says.

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself" I would like to just say, this is NOT a joke, as my caption says.

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
impure666
angry, balding, turbomanlet curry

Joined Apr 19, 2019 Messages 524

TBOLT
KHV

JoinedMar 31, 2019Messages605

This will probably be your biggest achievement in life unless you get to 1000 posts

Nice work on the milestone, man.