5’10’’ 17yo. Started mewing recently and friends have told me I looked attractive. Please tell me how I can improve. Thanks

R

rayman

Bronze

Uploaded a bunch of pics in there

recently got some results from mewing, some of my chad friends said I looked attractive.

NEED a haircut recommendation badly. Just cut my hair short (can see in third pic) and My heads looks small I think.

started working out and neck training.

Any advice on how to looksmax and a rating Is appreciated.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, ascension, Vitruvian and 13 others
Also not saying I look attractive or anything else just looking for a rating and advice

ive been mewing for 1 year and a half but i dont have befores cause i tought it was cope

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1707, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Normie Curry
Mogged to oblivion by @Hashtaggolu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Adreyan and JizzFarmer

recently got some results from mewing, some of my chad friends said I looked attractive.

NEED a haircut recommendation badly. Just cut my hair short (can see in third pic) and My heads looks small I think.

how are all indians on the internet 5'10" minimum but barely any of them are 5'8" or above my shoulders when i visit india in person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Patrick Baitman, Hades and 20 others
4 psl, 3 adjusted for race in the west.

Grow your hairs out like me bro. It will suit you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6400 and 4 others
Softmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
how are all indians on the internet 5'10" minimum but barely any of them are 5'8" or above my shoulders when i visit india in person
Maybe because the ones who are able to find this website are from good families with proper diet and stuff. Since 99.9% of Indian population don't know about this secret Website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamelebron, Patrick Baitman, Adreyan and 11 others

not fully Indian I don’t think my dad has Eurasian blood. Moms and dad side also has North Indian blood

its over for u

not fully Indian I don’t think my dad has Eurasian blood. Moms and dad side also has North Indian blood
you should be an absolute tower amongst your mates if you are really 5'10" and 15 years old in India

this is the height range that most chadpreets are, barely any chadpreets are 6'+

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Also get rid of your bad moustache

• +1
Reactions: deer
you should be an absolute tower amongst your mates if you are really 5'10" and 15 years old in India

this is the height range that most chadpreets are, barely any chadpreets are 6'+
He is 17 bro

Live in America and am 17

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
He is 17 bro
oh mb, but still

5'10 of any age is like 96.3th percentile in india, but average on the internet for some reason

even on quora all indians claim 5'11" minimum

where do all these people go in person when im there jfl. maybe they hide in their homes to avoid being mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Patrick Baitman, Inscol and 8 others
@reptiles do your job bhai. Morph him into homo sapien from homo erectus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 4430
oh mb, but still

5'10 of any age is like 96.3th percentile in india, but average on the internet for some reason

where do all these people go in person when im there jfl. maybe they hide in their homes to avoid being mogged
NGL back when I was 177cm I used to think I'm 5.11, because in india maximum beleive 180cm is 6ft. While it is 183

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
it kind of looks like you are pouting? do you have any malocclusion

NGL back when I was 177cm I used to think I'm 5.11, because in india maximum beleive 180cm is 6ft. While it is 183
i have seen john abraham claim he is 183 cm and then say he is 6'1.5", maybe they use the rulers and just think 15 cm is 6" exactly

1: stop coping with mewing
2: get rhinofiller and UEE filler

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
i have seen john abraham claim he is 183 cm and then say he is 6'1.5", maybe they use the rulers and just think 15 cm is 6" exactly
Yes major issue here, I have argued with many. They say 180=6ft. Even in army 180 is considered 6ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
oh mb, but still

Too many larpers. My friends who are 5'10 mention 6'1 most of the time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and aestheticallypleasin
low fWHR and eye area failo. But still decent looking, 4.25 PSL

1: stop coping with mewing
2: get rhinofiller and UEE filler

I don’t think mewing is cope depending on age and how much of your potential you’ve reached. I saw results in like a few weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Chadeep

Also maybe I should add that going into senior year of highschool. Gonna have around 20k saved up, not gonna day from what but I’m gonna be making a lot of money recently from business I started. Not trying to brag just seeing if I can use this to my advantage and how regarding style and stuff.

I don’t think mewing is cope depending on age and how much of your potential you’ve reached. I saw results in like a few weeks.
science has proven that, for the purpose of advancing maxilla by 1.7 millimiters, an adult needs 0.5 kilograms of force exerted by a pull headgear 14 hours a day on the palate for a 17 months period.

No way you can simulate a reverse pull headgear (or facepuller) with your tongue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, sytyl, MrGlutton and 2 others
NXtqW4dl

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Pussyslayer, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
it kind of looks like you are pouting? do you have any malocclusion
have an underbite, or I think. When I bite lower jaw is behind upper one. In all pics my teeth sit on top of each other. Has become my resting face now.

science has proven that, for the purpose of advancing maxilla by 1.7 millimiters, an adult needs 0.5 kilograms of force exerted by a pull headgear 14 hours a day on the palate for a 17 months period.

No way you can simulate a reverse pull headgear (or facepuller) with your tongue

I just turned 17 less than a month ago. Maybe just from normal development but when i started to mew, I got compliments from people IRL in a few weeks

oh mb, but still

are u frauding with 6'1 too tbhtbh you re in 99.9

Also maybe I should add that going into senior year of highschool. Gonna have around 20k saved up, not gonna day from what but I’m gonna be making a lot of money recently from business I started. Not trying to brag just seeing if I can use this to my advantage and how regarding style and stuff.
Not smart saying u have 20k saved up on this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted and Deleted member 3163
Bone doesn’t move that fast lmao
Also puberty ends at 17

Bone doesn’t move that fast lmao
Also puberty ends at 17

Not sure how accurate that is. Seen pictures of my friends who graduated two years ago. Look much more masculine in terms of jaw. This is 18yo to 20yo.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
true

and also most people have shit posture..

lol i can pm you a photo of me next to my 5'10 fridge
Lots of indians here who are short (5'6-5'7 ) range. For every indian who's 5'9+, there's 10 indians who are shorter than that

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7313